chapter 8

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They're separated to find yoona, to make it fast.


*Tiffany and Junsu side*
"What should I do oppa?" Tiffany asked and looking at the window with worried.
"Its okay, do you know that you're a strong girl and can't handle everything?" Junsu focused looking for yoona. 
"Its different oppa.." She can't control her emotion.   " where are we going to find her?" Tiffany asked with more worried tones.
"Hey.." Junsu stopped the car and hold her chin to saw her face. "Don't cry tiff, everything will be okay." Junsu smile to her.
"I have a the worst oppa ever, he doesn't even care about his wife, where is he? He's not here right?he doesn't even show his worried!" Tiffany hug junsu tightly.
"If what I want to tell you, can  make you a little calm I'll tell you, okay?...... Before I came to meet all of you.. I've punch him hard in his face, is it made you happy?" 
"Thank you...thank you oppa, thank you." Tiffany said in the middle her sob.
"I know you'll hurt when you know that your brother like that, now I don't want to see you cry again..it makes me sad too." Junsuu caressed her hair. Yeah, they're a couple for 6months now but they're hiding it from taecyeon and the others because she wants it. "Now smile okay?we will find yoona." Junsu break the hug, kiss tiffany forehead and tiffany start to smile. "Gomawo oppa, now drive slowly to find her." She said with her smile. "Okay madam" junsu said and smile to her.

*Jessica and jay side*
There's silence between them because jessica just crying and jay decide to silence until jessica calm down but he still try another some place to find yoona but yoona still she's nowhere to be find.
"How if we can't find her jay? She's my only family that I have." When jessica said that make jaeboem feel sad and it break him into a pieces.
"All we just can right now, just trying to find her..we can and we have to find her sica." Jay answer and still focus on the street to find her. 
"I know this will happen sooner or later, that why I against yoona to marry him..even right know he's not worry  about her." Jessica murmuring and jay can heard her but jaeboem still don't know how to answer her.
"Yeah chansung?" Jaeboem answer his phone after saw the caller ID.

*Chansung and sooyoung side*
"Where are you hyung?" Chansung asked in the phone. " I'm and sooyoung try to find her at the beach because sooyoung said when yoona in the bad mood she always going to the beach." Chansung explain to him. "Okay, we meet there hyung. Bye"
"I hope she really there right now." Sooyoung keep loking to her lap because she's crying.
"I believe she's there, do you know her for a long time right?" Chansung asked while make u-turn to the neared beach.
"Yeah..we are known each other for 10years and she always known as the girl with kind-heart, always smile, and make people around her happy." She smiled and never imagine yoona did this. 
"It can be seen from her face, she is a playful girl but do you know there something she hide from you?"
"Yeah, after she got married with taecyeon she's different..I don't know why but I can feel it,...oh god, please help us to find her.." After sooyoung said that, she doesn't realize tears fall down from her eyes. "I'm sorry.." Chansung keep his eyes to the road. "Its okay chansung-ssi, we will find her."
"You're a good person too, do you know that?" Chansung smiled and Sooyoung give him a little smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter