chapter 35

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY GUYS!

I know its been forever I'm not updating this story but I'm back...

This is a new chapter for you guys and maybe its a little boring since I have no idea to about this plot again.. That's why I hadn't updating for a long time..

Please read chapter 34 first because I editting some of them...

 

Happy Reading :))))

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, thank you!" he said before taecyeon hung the phone. he sighed in worriedly. "Who is that oppa?" Yoona ask when she just come out from the bathroom. "Oh...its khunnie.." He avoiding her eyes. "So, what did he say..?" She ask curiously. "Nothing yoong, it just he wants me to come to his house.." He keep the distance from yoona. "Are you sure ??" She ask behind his back. Taecyeon sighed and turn around, he knows that he really get nervous when he lied. Yoona smiled when he look at her "khun...khunnie said I need to come to the police station.." He replied hesitate. "Why?" Yoona ask in concerned. "He said...he said...they're caught jiyeon last night..." He muttered when saw yoona lost her smile "but I'll come tommorow..." He added. Yoona shook her head "No! We need to come right now..". Taecyeon blinked his eyes in confused "wa..wait...we??" She nodded "there's is no WE, okay? It just me...not you.." He raise his tone. Yoona just looking at him with those eyes "I'm sorry yoong..but I think its really wrong if you think you can go with me.." She walk to him and held his hands. "I'm totally fine oppa...I promise you, I just want to be with you..can I?" She begged.

 

 

"hey taec, right here..." Nichkhun raise his hand to taecyeon who just enter the police station. "Wait...wait...why yoona is here?" He ask when saw yoona behind her husband. "Its okay oppa, I ask him to let me come.." Nichkhun look at him in  'its not a good idea, taec' look but taecyeon just shrugged his shoulders. "Taecyeon-ssi.." Detective lee call his name. He turned around "nichkhun-ssi called us last night and we got her..we are going to investigate her today and some evidence all we've got will be some proof at the court" detective lee explain. "Detective lee, can I meet her for a second?" Her question make taecyeon and nichkhun turn to her at the same time. "What are you doing yoong?" Taecyeon ask. "I thinks this is not a good idea mrs. Ok" detective lee said calmly. "Yeah, he's right yoona...that's not a good idea" nichkhun agreed. "I'll make it fast oppa..huh?" She beg him again "Don't worry oppa...". Nichkhun shook his head "don't do it taec...no.." Nichkhun interfere. "Fine..just 5 minutes and if something happen you'll scream.." Taecyeon ignoring nichkhun and agree with his wife. She nodded and look at detective lee "I'll take you to meet her, mam" he said when taecyeon nodded to him. "And you lost your mind" nichkhun mumbling when they follow yoona and detective lee.

 

Yoona look around at the unfamiliar room, she's alone but she knew that her husband wait her at the outside of the room. She rubbed her own hands, she's nervous, still not ready and scare at the same time but she wants to meet her. The woman who killed her baby now sit in front of her with her evily smile. "Talk!" Jiyeon order. Yoona widen her eyes "who do you think you are?". Jiyeon smirked "obviously I'm nothing for you but for your husband I'm everything" she replied in confident. "Really? Well, I'm not surprised" yoona said with smiled. "Taecyeon oppa will get me out of here" jiyeon suddenly said. Yoona smirked "what makes you think he will do it?". Jiyeon slam the table leaned forward, getting closer with yoona face "listen! He's mine and will be forever mine..he loves me!". Yoona close her eyes and take a deep breath try to calm himself "do you love him?". Jiyeon smirk "yeah! And you pathetic poor girl...begging to his family for your stupid father!" She yell out in front of yoona face. Yoona gritted her teeth and slap her in the face "you!!! Don't ever talk about my father if you never know anything about him!!!!" She scream, she then took a deep breath "if you really love him then why you took his baby life???why??" Yoona getting undercontrol. Jiyeon laugh out of loud and suddenly stop, she pinch her eyes "because I never want him having baby with a woman like you....you know nothing about being mother since you grow up without your mother!!". Yoona took a deep breath "ENOUGH!!!!" She shout in front of her face. They gaze each other "have a good life in here!" Yoona stood up and said before she get out of the room. "Yoong..." Taecyeon catch her immediately when yoona come out, she shaking and her leg numb. "Cmon yoong.." Nichkhun help taecyeon to let her sit. Yoona still not answering to the both of them, she still shaking while hold tight her husband shirt. "Did she hurt you?" Nichkhun ask. She shook her head "I'll talk to her.." Taecyeon said. Yoona pull him closer to her "let's get out from here" she mumbled. "Okay, let's go home.." He help her to stood up.

 

In their way, taecyeon can't stay still because he worried about yoona because after she met her, she's not saying anything. He need concerned to the road but he repeatedly looking at the space out yoona. "Oppa...."She broke the silence. "Huh?" He turn to her. "I don't want to go home.." She said weakly. "Okay..I'll take you somewhere,okay?" He take her hand give softly kisses. Yoona look at him and smile. Taecyeon really wants to bring better atmosphere between them like the old times, they're fine but its not the same yoona and the same taecyeon, everything changes. He tried to make her feel better, he can't stuck at this situation and he wants her to do the same but he realize that he can't forcing his wife because she through so much pain than him. He drive to the unknown place, he focused to the road after covered yoona with his coat. He let her sleep since she barely to sleep. "Changmin hyung, call them I'll go there tonight.." He said as soon as changmin pick up the phone.

 

Yoona slowly open her eyes and turn around to saw taecyeon sleep on his stomach. His mouth slightly open and make her giggled. She scanned all the room but everything new for her and she thinks their at the hotel room but its like cottage . She got up to looking at the window, she carefully open the curtain to find the great view in front of her eyes. Its almost sunrise and her feet getting impatient to feel the softness of the sand. She turn and covering taecyeon with blanket, give him kiss on the cheek and in hurry get out of the room. Her smiled spread slowly when she step at the sand, she look around and no one around but she ignoring it since she already immersed with the beautiful sunrise.

 

Taecyeon wriggle in his sleep and when his arms feel nothing he immediately open his eyes. He lied if his not worried about yoona, when he saw petite woman figure at far away sat facing the sea, he choose too enjoy that from far away. He let his wife alone for her own time. "Are you having fun?" He ask when he wrapping her body with blanket.  Yoona turn around and lean to his chest. "the sea seems more interesting than me,huh?" He teased. Yoona shook her head "but you looking at the sea for almost 1 hours, you know that?" She look at his face. "You knew?" He nodded as an answer. "You leave me alone on the bed and that's make me feel lonely all of sudden" he pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter