chapter 24

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You look beautiful tiffany" yoona said when she entered her room with taecyeon. tonight, siwon and tiffany will announced their engagement officially. "Thanks yoona" tiffany give her weak smile. "Let's go, everyone already waiting for you" taecyeon asked without looking at his sister. "Oppa, do I really need to do this?" Tiffany ask. Taecyeon turn to her "what do you mean?". Tiffany sighed, Sometimes have a brother with no sensitivity will make her frustrated. "Never mind" she said in English fluently. Yoona pulled his arm to make taecyeon heard what she want to say. "Tiffany, of course you need to do this, isn't that make you happy..you're engage with someone who you love" taecyeon said, he really don't have a clue tiffany and siwon not love each other. "How, if I do this just because mother and father telling me to?" Tiffany can see yoona stare at him too. Taecyeon lost his word "you don't love him?" He blurt. Tiffany look at the floor "I'll try to love him". Taecyeon shocked, he held her chin so he can look her in the eyes "Tiffany, I'm…so..sorry.. I don---". Tiffany nodded "Oppa, do you know how its feel when you make someone you love hurt?". Taecyeon nodded and give yoona warm look but he still don't get it what she means and look at his wife to find the answer. "You love someone else?" Taecyeon guess it. Tiffany smirked.      "but it doesn't matter oppa, they won't listen". sudennly he grabbed tiffany right hand "then we need to stop this, tell them right now". Tiffany stopped him and chuckled with his wise and crazy idea "I can't oppa" she turned around. Taecyeon stopped her "why?". Tiffany smirked again "how if the man who I love is someone you know, how if he's not that rich like siwon? how if I stopped this will make mother and father........overall, now depends by marriage between me and siwon to expand the company, don't worry oppa". Taecyeon let his heavy breath and hug tiffany "they will understand, you're their daughter and not the ‘thing’, let's talk with them". Tiffany can't held her tears again "Its okay oppa, if we cancelled this, its makes something bad about father names..I'll do it". Taecyeon rubbed her back "I'm sorry tiff, if I knew earlier I'll tell them about this engage stuff". Tiffany release from his hug "don't worry, I'll be fine..right yoona?" Yoona nodded and help her to fix her make-up. Taecyeon smile look at the two woman he loved. He sat and the couch worriedly about his sister, he stood up "I'll wait you two at downstairs". He said as he walking out from tiffany room. "You should let him to tell mom and dad tiff" yoona said as soon as taecyeon leave. "I don't know yoona, I feel bad if cancelled it, look how mom and siwon mother happy with this?". Yoona done fix her make up and smiled "everything will be fine and goes by the time". Tiffany smiled back "thank you yoona" she hugged her, she feel like have her own sister "yoona, why you look so pale, I think that lipstick make you look really pale" tiffany said while pick a lipstick with bright colour and yoona stay obediently when tiffany adding it on her lips.


In other side, junsu can't stand still, he restless because tonight is the final answer he really lost her. He's there but his mind locked about him and tiffany, he even don't bother wooyoung and junho who still keep talking to him. "Isn't that right hyung?" Wooyoung asked. Junsu smile but he ignore wooyoung. Wooyoung exchanging stare with junho. "Hyung.." Junho tap his back. "Why?" Junsu ask. "Are you listening about what we talk about?" Junho ask with his investigate tone. Junsu chuckled, the answer is no, not even a word he listen to them. "Look...look its Ok tiffany-ssi" One of the guest said and make the others followed him. "Seems like they're going to start" wooyoung said while make his way to see them.  Junho followed him but he stop when junsu still standing there "hyung..you don't want to see our tiffany?". Junsu nodded , he keep his deep breath "let's go" he catch up with junho. He smiled when see her, shes beautiful than anyone in the room. She smiled to everyone but she look Junsu, she stopped and shows she’s happy just looking at him.  Junsu gasp when tiffany and siwon exchange their engagement rings, he saw tiffany stare at him intensely while she put the ring to him but junsu keep force his sincere smiled. he happy known that tiffany now happy even not with him.


"Congratulations fany-ah!" Nickhun give her big hug. "You grown up really well fany" he added. Wooyoung smirked "Yeah, grown up really well and I lost from you, pany-ah" he joking around and give her hug too. Tiffany hug him while pinch his back "ah..ah..pain..pain" wooyoung barely said. Tiffany smiled and patted at the part she pinched "call me again with that, you got more pain oppa" wooyoung pouted. "Thank you oppas, unnies, and you guys, I'm really thankful you come tonight" she said to all her friends and taecyeon bestfriends but she's aware that junsu its not there with them. "Where's junsu oppa?" Tiffany asked. "Why tiff?" Siwon asked. "Oh, nothing but that oppa not give us congratulation". Siwon nodded and continued his conversation with taecyeon, nickhun and junho. "I know where he is" chansung raise his hand. Tiffany walk to him "where is he chansung-ah?". Instead answer her question chansung keep put the food into his mouth, tiffany sighed "chansung oppa...where is he?". Chansung nodded while chewing the food in his mouth, chansung near his mouth to her left ear "Stop to say yes with something you don't want, raise your voice for that". Tiffany still amaze with chansung ability and chansung giggled "he's in the backyard, he need to answer the call from New York". Tiffany smiled and kissed chansung cheek "You're always be my favourite oppa" she said as she walk to the backyard. Chansung giggled while he's not know that sooyoung look at him, when their eyes meets, sooyoung going to him and chansung almost choked. "You...and...tiffany??" Sooyoung asked. "Hahahahaha" he burst of laugh. "Yah!!!" Sooyoung slaped his arm. "Choi sooyoung got jealous! Hahahaha" chansung more burst of laugh. Sooyoung close his mouth with wings  in his hand "you keep eat that before laughed at me again" she's back to her friends and make chansung dumbfounded.


Tiffany slowly can saw junsu, he still on the phone with his serious faced. She wait until he finish. Junsu end the call and turn to the door  to join with the others. "Junsu oppa..." Tiffany called him behind the door. "Fany, you shocked me" junsu rubbed his chest, then the awkward silence raised. "Bad oppa, why you're not congratulate me?" Tiffany start speak. "You right" he near her "You're beautiful as always, I still remember when we met at the first time, you still at junior school…..taec always praised about you everyday….” he chuckled and sit at the bench with tiffany followed. he smiled  “when you came at our studio to see how we practice you always said that we're bad but the truth you enjoy to see our practice and performance right? You just want us to give you attention when we practice" he stopped. Tiffany smiled when she remember that "Yeah I  remembered about that silly band, how hard you practice and performed, oh I can’t forget when performance with one of weirdest song ever”. Junsu nodded " and that weird song, made it by me.." He sighed. He spread his arm to hug tiffany "congratulations tiffany" he said. "Oppa, you're happy for me right?" Tiffany ask. "Yeah, of course  I'm happy for you.." He replied while about to release the hug. "Don't oppa..hug me tight please" tiffany whisper with sore voice but junsu still release the hug even he wont too "hey, how if siwon see us hugging each other? He'll mad if I hug his fiancee like that" junsu giggled. Tiffany look at the floor "Do you hate me oppa?". Junsu confused "for what?". Tiffany brace herself to look at him "I'm the one who hurt you, not you hurt me..I'm sorry I never told you about this but at that time when I avoid you..I just knew my parents wants me to meet siwon." Junsu barely to breath. "I'm sorry I never listen your explain before, but I'm glad they choose the right person for you" junsu avoiding her eyes "Let just going back to inside fany" he said while walk to inside the house but he stopped suddenly "congratulations again fany" he leave her alone.


"Taecyeon oppa.." Taeyeon took his attention "can we talk?" Taecyeon nodded. "I need some privacy" taeyeon said. Taecyeon lead her to balcony. "Go ahead taeyeon" he said. She hesitated but when she think about her, she decide to talk "Do you know that yoona pregnant?" She blurt out and make taecyeon blank. "She's what?" He asked back in puzzled. "She's pregnant, she's having your baby" she look at him. "No way" taecyeon hearbeat fast know this news. "Why oppa?isn't that must be a good news for you?" Taeyeon geeting boiled see his reaction. "I said I don't want to have a child very soon" he excused "why she's not telling me about this?". Taeyeon smirked "she scared! She said between you two finally going smooth and she scared you won't accepted her pregnancy". Taecyeon nodded "of course I won't, I already said that to her before" he start annoyed. Taeyeon sighed, if temper against the temper, she can't solve this "I know, but taecyeon oppa do you ever think about yoona?do you ever asked about her what she want or not? She just willing to do everything for you as long as she had a good relationship with you" taeyeon said. Taecyeon feel like he got slapped from taeyeon questions, she's right he never asked about yoona "Do you know how happy she is when she know she pregnant oppa? She said to me everyday but she can shared it to you..". Taecyeon covered himself with his palm "you like or not, the baby is yours....yesterday, she told me, she consider to do abortion!" Taecyeon immediately look at taeyeon "yeah oppa, she even willing to do that..I know she kind crazy person!that's why I told you, I'm begging to you, please..." Taeyeon shed her tears "she really happy, she really wants that baby, she always dreaming about have her own baby but she don't know she risky herself if she really do the abortion" taeyeon sighed, she kneel down "I'm begging to you oppa, please accepted this before its too late, she suffered enough for her life". Taecyeon speechless, taeyeon get on her knees to begging him, he make her stand up "I...I..don't..know..." Taecyeon said. "I'm sorry taeyeon, I still don't know" he leave her alone. Taecyeon going inside and look at yoona with jessica, jaeboem, hyoyeon, junho, chansung, sooyoung and seohyun. Taecyeon look at her, she look really tired, pale and sad, many things popped out in his head, he worried about her but in the same time he don't how to react. He confused and angry at the same time.
"Yoong, let's go home" he said when he approached them while pull her hand. "Why oppa?" Yoona asked because so suddenly. "I'm tired, let's go home, I'll wait you in the car" he even not said anything to others. "What's wrong with him?" Junho asked when left. "I don't know, maybe he really tired, I'm going unnie, oppa, byee" sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter