chapter 37

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Guys!! I'm back!! sorry for making you all wait so looong but i've been busy and try to keep writing...and this chapter for all you guysss... enjoy!!

 

"Soo...seems like my lovely sister in a bad mood, this is all about you?" Taecyeon ask when he sit next to junsu. He sipped his beer "Nah!" He shook his head but his eyes searching for  tiffany "she's in the bad mood lately" he said. "Well, I really know her because I live with her for 26 years old?? If you wonder..." Taecyeon roll his eyes. Junsu sighed "she mad at me". Taecyeon come forward to look him in the eyes "why? She caught you cheat on her?" He smirked. "WHATT!" Junsu yell in reflect and make all eyes on them. "why? You're not going beat each other, right?" Nichkhun ask. "Nope, we just talk and he's being overreacted" taecyeon wave his hand and make other back to what they do. "You kidding me right? Like, what the hell with that question?" Junsu getting angry. Taecyeon chuckled "of course not, listen hyung I know you very well and dating my little sister doesn't mean you'll be stop being player". Junsu scoffed "oh shut up!" Taecyeon grinned enjoy teasing his hyung "I'm going to propose her" junsu blurt out of sudden. "WHAT??!!!!!" This time taecyeon yell out and spit out his cola. The others getting concerned with this two because the way they talk seems like everything getting tense. "Really??" Jay ask when he enjoy his sausage with nichkhun,junho,sunny and yonghwa "you almost make me chocked for  twice?" He added. "Sorry.." Junsu said to others, he smirked to taecyeon "we already set up everything" he added. "We?" Taecyeon ask whisperely "who's we??". Junsu nodded "you're father and me.." He said while ship his beer. "Wait..wait..WHAT????" Taecyeon widen his eyes in a shock, like really really shock. "What are you guys talking about?huh?!!" Chansung shout getting pissed "if you two want to kill each other just go straight to the sea and drowning each other" he said randomly and got death stare from tiffany, yoona and sooyoung. Taecyeon smile awkwardly and tap junsu shoulder to show them they’re good and find yoona watching him "hehehe...he just said that he's going to think about audition gay into 1 group". The others looks in disgusting while junsu smirked harshly taecyeon. "Weirdo" junho shout without turn to them. Taecyeon waving his hand sign that they're fine, he stood up "let's go hyung..talk to me!" He walk away. Taecyeon walk to the kitchen so he still can watching the others "taec, isn't it make people suspicious". Taecyeon smirked "oh of course and I don't care". Junsu sighed "I know you mad because I never tell you anything but I think its not the right time". Taecyeon look at him "what are you thinking when you decide to propose her?". He scratched his backhead "she's my everything, she's perfect and yeah she is the nagging queen but I don't know why I always loves her nag...listen taec, I know you think that I'm still player but actually I'm not...do you know how much my ex?" Junsu chuckled "you're going to make me in the same line with wooyoung? Our cassanova?". Taecyeon gulping because he admit that junsu is not player and not his style but he's too kind to any girls that's why people always think that he's player "you're going to give your permission to propose your little sister?" Junsu ask. "I don't know...I need to think that for a thousand time, thousand hyung!" taecyeon roll his eyes "but when I think you're going to be my little brother in law, I think its fun to call you junsu". Junsu giggled "fine you can call me by the name and I don't care" he said when he about to stood up. "Wait...why just taecyeon hyung can call you by the name?" Suddenly chansung voice interuppting them. "Yah!" Junsu yell. "He's going to be my little brother in law" taecyeon blurt out. "YAH!!!!" Junsu yell more loud. Chansung blinking still processing what it means "That means..." He stopped "OH MY GOD!That means Tifajhkkgfjdyts" junsu close his mouth with his hands "asdfghjkiemfgkghjd" chansung stand still to shout. "Listen, if you yell out now than I'm going to stab you with knife right now" junsu whisper to his right ear while he smirked when make the maknae getting shrinking "Yah!you Ok Taecyeon! Do you want too?" He turn to taecyeon. The maknae nodded and taecyeon just smirked. "Okay hyung but its that true?" Chansung ask when junsu letting him. "I don't know hwang chansung..I'm still in the middle of discussion" junsu massage his bridge nose can't  take it no more with those people. "Okay make it clear chansungie, don't ever say anything to anyone just us, JUST US!" Taecyeon emphasize. Chansung nodded obidiently "ah right, taecyeon hyung...yoona ask you to get green pepper" he said. Taecyeon walk to refrigerator and take some for his wife left the two in silent. "Ah, I forgot to kiss my girlfriend.." Chansung walk away avoiding the awkwaed moment with the oldest but junsu catch his shirt "Hyung...". Junsu smile "just please chansung-ah...keep it secret okay?" He said with pleading eyes. "Ah, that’s why she ignoring you?" Chansung "Eiyyyy, of course hyung....don't worry...my mouth is sealed" chansung  zipping his mouth and walk away "TIFFAAAAANY....." Chansung yell out as soon as he walk out try to get another attention. "Why?" Tiffany answer and junsu who tried to catch chansung already late. Junsu freeze while taecyeon from far away give chansung a death stare, chansung yelp "hehe...junsu hyung call you, do you know why my hyung look sad?". Tiffany scoffed harshly and junsu release his breath, he walk to chansung and tap chansung shoulders "you're going to die soon!" he whisper softly and grinned. Chansung grinned "and let the party started!" He said make the atmosphere change.

 

"Taec, do you have an extra room? We are going to sleep over" jay said. "No we are not!!" he replied firmly. "yeah oppa, we are" yoona replied again "but I think not that much just 2 rooms and I guess the girls will be sleep in the room" yoona smile brightly. "Yoong, I made this house just for you not for this people" he pretend to angry. "Cmon let we get rest" yoona ignores her husband and walk with others. Taecyeon just watching from their back and smile sheepishly "you're welcome taec" suddenly nichkhun said behind him. Taecyeon stopped smile "eiyyy, I know you thank us for this suprised, don't lie!" nichkhun patted his back. Taecyeon sighed, he admitted that he thanks to them. "So, you already meet Dr. Yoon?" Nichkhun ask calmly. Taecyeon release his long breath "we just had conversation by phone" his eyes keep watching yoona busy laughing with others at the inside of their house. "You feeling better?" Nichkhun asked. he nodded "yeah, I guess" he smile and paused "I....I don't know exactly" taecyeon close his eyes "this morning, I heard yoona talk to god...she talk to our baby...it hurts me so much" he added. Nichkhun smile bitterly "she's getting better and you too". Taecyeon turn around to facing the sea "don't let anyone know about this, not even yuri or the boys" he give him pleading eyes. "Yeah, of course! But you need to tell yoona because sooner or later she will find out" nichkhun said without turn to him. "Not when I'm not sure yoona is fine" taecyeon sighed "she smile but I'm not really sure about that". Nichkhun facing him "I'm sure, she smile because she realized there's you as greatest husband.." He grinned. Taecyeon point himself "me? You sure?" He ask in disbelief. Nichkhun nodded "how's your insomnia?" Suddenly changes the topic "you look terrible with those eyes" taecyeon hang his head down because he admitted "yoona is fine taec, and she won't dissapear anytime" nichkhun reassured his bestfriend. "I can't khun, remember when I'm falling a sleep then I found her in the bathroom? No....I don’t want to make the same mistake" taecyeon sighed "I'm fine khun and I'm good". Nichkhun smirk "let's meet Dr.Yoon with me then no one will be suspicious with you.." He tapped taecyeon shoulder. "Do you still have a session with her?" Taecyeon ask. "Hey, don't you remember that? vic left me dumbfounded in the altar with a hundred eyes watching on me and murmuring about how pathetic I am?" Nichkhun chuckled "I still meet her when I'm feeling so down". Taecyeon look at him "I'm sorry you have to through this alone" he said "I bet vic already on regret because letting you go". Nichkhun smile and nodded "I know, she is so much in regret" they laughed together suddenly after he said it.

 

 

Wooyoung eyes fixed to taeyeon and not even once she glances back to him, now when everyone get a rest he saw taeyeon get out and walk to the beach. "Don't you feel cold?" He ask. Taeyeon not bother to look at him "about that day.." He said nervously "I'm sorry" he added. Taeyeon still ignoring him "but that day i......" He got cut off when his eyes meet hers. "Just don't talk about this" she said cynically. "Okay..but I just want to----" he about to said. "That's it!enough!I'm going home" taeyeon walk in anger to left him. Wooyoung widen his eyes and run after her "wait....wait....you can't go home at this hour" he said. "I don't care!as long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter