chapter 23

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taecyeon and yoona spend their sunday afternoon with walking around at the park, talk about anything, joking around, and some people will recognize them and praised them to be matching couple. They sit at the bench near the playground. "The breeze feel really nice" yoona said while closed her eyes and lean her head to his shoulder, the voice of some kids while play in the playground make her smiled. "Oppa, look at that little girl, isn't she look cute?" Yoona ask. Taecyeon nodded in agreement "yes, that ponytail really make her beautiful" taecyeon said. "Oppa, do you like kids?" Yoona look at him. Taecyeon confused "I like kids". Yoona smiled "how about our future kids?". Taecyeon raised his eyebrow "I don't know..I don't have a clue about that..like I said before, I want to have my own child but not really soon, I still need a time to fix myself" he said firmly "why yoong?why suddenly you asked this?". Yoona can hide her dissapointment "how if I'm pregnant and its all out of your planned?". Taecyeon taken a back "in any chance, did you?" He asked. Yoona immediately shook her head "No..no.. I just asked oppa". Taecyeon let his breath "I'm scared that you really pregnant" he pull her to his embrace "how about you?do you want to have kids?" Taecyeon asked. Yoona sighed "if you say not this time, so I need to agree with you.." She closed her eyes because dissapointed.
 ----
Taeyeon by herself shopping in weekend, she bring many bag until someone bumped her and make some bag fall. "Oh, I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry" that person said while take the bag and give to her. "Jiyeon right?" Taeyeon asked. The person show her face "yes.." She looks at taeyeon face. "Are you yoona unnie friends right? Waitt..." She remembered. "Taeyeon, I'm taeyeon" she smiled. "Oh yeaah, taeyeon unnie.." Jiyeon said excitedly. "Have a time to coffe jiyeon?" Taeyeon asked. She nodded "of course unnie..let me help you" she offering the help to her "wow, you're a absolutely shopaholic unnie" jiyeon grinned.

"Why you're alone unnie?" Jiyeon asked while drink her frappe. "Oh, it just my mood boosters" she smiled peeking at jiyeon 'scary' innocent face "can I ask you something jiyeon?". Jiyeon nodded "shoot it unnie". Taeyeon exhaled "your relationship with taecyeon oppa?". Jiyeon grinned "oh, he's my oppa". Taeyeon raised her eyebrows "you like him?" Jiyeon face turn to seriously. Taeyeon taken a back "I'm..I'm sorry, doesn't mean to interfere but we... I mean me and my friend never asked this to yoona or tiffany..and..I.." Taeyeon not find the right words "yeah, I'm sorry if my question bothering you" she more nervouse, because this is the first time they have contacted face to face. Jiyeon sighed "how can I fall in love with my boyfriend sister, unnie?". Taeyeon thinks she's deaf "pardon me?". Jiyeon smirked "yeah, taecyeon oppa just my sister boyfriend and he's already like my own boyfriend...I know he's already married but I think he's not really in love with yoona unnie". Taeyeon get hard in breathing, her blood boiled perfectly "I'm sorry unnie, but he's already taken with my sister..". Taeyeon flinched her teeth "how dare you said that!". Jiyeon smiled evily "easy unnie, its all about my view but I think now he's maybe falling in love with yoona unnie..or...." She not continue. "Or what?" Taeyeon asked impatient. "Or maybe he just feel sorry toward her because that night he choose to chased me" jiyeon answer in arrogantly. "Shut that your mouth!! I know you just someone who envy with them right? And I think taecyeon oppa not like what you said!!" Taeyeon said harshly and take her shopping bag. "Unnie, how about if he had promised with my sister to protect me? Huh?" Jiyeon asked with facing her back who already wants to leave. Taeyeon turned to her "I don't care, as long he always beside her.." Taeyeon left her and without taeyeon see, jiyeon smiled with satisfy. "Just chill unnie" jiyeon said to herself with smirked. Suddenly someone took a photo of her "Yah!" Jiyeon call to the guy who sit in front of her. "I'm sorry miss..but I can't  help it when I saw your gorgeous smiled" the guy said from his chair. Jiyeon stood up and took her frappe. She throw the frappe to the guy shirt "isn't my smile still gorgeous?huh?" She smirked and left. "Wow, so different" the guy mumbled while clean his shirt.
----
"Hey, there you are.." Tiffany said as she stepped to the really big room, she smiled when look at her future fiancee talk with his colleagues. "Tiffany?" Siwon startled because this is the first time she give him attention. Tiffany nodded with her eye smiles. Siwon turned back to his colleagues and give her sign to wait "I think we need continued this later, thank you" he shook his colleagues hand one by one. After they left siwon closed the door of his room "I'm sorry siwon, there's no one outside and someone direct me to this room" she apologized because she felt like bothering him. "Its okay, my secretary not always in her desk at noon...have a sit?" He pointed to the sofa. Tiffany looking around "wow, you really have a nice room to work" tiffany said. "We had something to do today?" Siwon asked straightly, they're maybe fiancee but not officially because their family still not make it properly and since that tiffany agree to engaged with him but not because she loves him, she just don't want to make their each parent dissapoint. Siwon likes her for a long time and he know that she's not, he just wait for her and do anything what she told, sometimes they're going on a date to find their chemistry and sometimes just pretend to not make their parents asked. "We don't..but I'm here because my parents said we need to make an official of our engagement" she look at his eyes and wait for the answer. "Uhmm..okay, I think that's  a good idea" siwon answer with smiled because he wait for this time. "Really?but is that okay if I'm st---" siwon cut her off "I'm okay, doesn't that we did this for not make them dissapoint?" Siwon knew what she asked and if her finished her words that just make him sad. "How about you? Is that okay to you to engage with me while you don't love me?" Siwon braverly asked. Tiffany sighed "I know, but its for them..and I have no choice" she shrugged her shoulders. Siwon fake smiled spread "yeah, its for them.." He peeking her face "how about the lunch?" He asked. Tiffany nodded excitedly "uhmm, yes..". Siwon smiled at least she still accept his offered. They're stood up and walk to the doors and suddenly tiffany link her arm to him "thank you siwon, really" she said sincerely. Siwon blushed and nodded happily. "What do you want to eat tiffany?" He distracted her. "You know what siwon, I'm someone who can eat anything as long as it food" she chuckled. Siwon amazed "that's impressive". They're going out of his room hand In hand without they know when this happened.
-----
"Seungri, chansung here?" Taecyeon asked his manager restaurant when he entered chansung restaurant. "Yeah hyung..wants to order something?" Seungri asked because when he comes he always ordered the same thing. Taecyeon shook his hand "oh, its okay, I'm going to eat later, reserved my table okay?". Seungri nodded and taecyeon going straight to chansung room. Taecyeon pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter