chapter 4

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona looks gorgeous in her Versace electric blue dress while Taecyeon is in Versace black suit. When they entered the ballroom everyone had an eye for the newlyweds and some people kept mouthing congratulations to the couple. Yoona feels so nervous because this is the first time she appeared in a big event with many important people. Yoona never wants to be the attention of people but she knows her friends also coming because their parents are on the list of rich people in Seoul, only yoona and Jessica live in average conditions because her father's company not really growing. "Yooong..." Yuri called her names and make Taecyeon and Yoona turned to her. "Yul..?" Yoona let off her hand from Taecyeon and hug her best friend. "Hello, Taecyeon-ssi..nice to meet you again." Yuri bowed to him and he smiled for the answer. "How about the others unnies and Seohyun?" Yoona asked. Yuri pointed to them "Let's go yoong, don't you miss them?". Yoona smiled and turn to Taecyeon for his permission and Taecyeon just nodded "Thank you." Yoona smiled and followed Yuri.

"Yoona-ya.." Someone called behind her and Yoona turned to the source of someone familiar voice. "Seunggi oppa." Yoona almost jump to hug the owner of the voice but she remembered that right now is not the right time. "Yoona-ya... I miss you" he hugged her brotherly. "Oppa, I miss you too." yoona hug him back. "Oppa, you don't miss me?" Yuri pouted beside Yoona. "Yuri-ah of course I miss you and I miss everyone." He hugged Yuri too and the others one by one. "So, how's life our newlyweds?" He asked Yoona. "Oppa, why you're not coming to my wedding?" Yoona gets sulky. "Yeah oppa, why you not coming to her wedding?" Taeyeon added. "I'm sorry yoona it's too sudden and I can't get permission to go back to Seoul." He put his arm around Yoona's shoulder. "So, where's your famous husband, Mr. Ok Taecyeon?" He giggles. "Oppa, since Yoona unnie married him, she already being a famous person," Seohyun said. "Mrs. Ok, your husband already waiting for you for the interview." Suddenly one of the Taecyeon assistants said to her for the interview. Yoona nodded "Just a minute okay?" yoona said to her friends and followed Taecyeon assistant.

Yoona entered the room and saw Taecyeon sitting and talking to someone, she know this is the time she pretending to be a happy newlywed. She sat next to him and smile at the person in front of Taecyeon. "Oh, Mrs Ok..I'm shin Juhwan, I'm here to interview you about your married life...like I told to your husband." He stood up and prepared everything.  Yoona feel nervous because this is the first time she was doing an interview and the first time talks about her married life but Taecyeon can feel that and saw her lil bit shaky, he grabbed Yoona hand and held it without a smile on his face.

"So how's life after you got married Mr. Taecyeon?? is it different things or just the same?" Juhyon started to ask. "I think it's even better than before." He gave a short answer. "Like what?" Juhyon added. "It's good when you have someone to rely on and every morning when you open your eyes for the first time you can see this beautiful face every morning" Taecyeon sincerely answer the question and take a glance at her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter