chapter 18

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kwanghee oppa, nickhun oppa is here?" Yuri asked nickhun right handman. She come to had lunch together and she already cooked his favourite dish. "Ooh, he still in the middle of meeting.." He answered with his eyes in the screen. Yuri full with dissapointed, she thought that he's not busy. Kwanghee looked at her and smile "I'm sorry yuri, maybe he forget again". Yuri sighed while showed all the food in her hand. "Wow, you made it by yourself?" Kwanghee amazed about the food and she answered with weakly nodded. "You can wait him in his room". But yuri shook his head. "No, can I wait him in here with you?" Yuri asked and sit next to him. "Its okay, maybe 15 minutes again he'll be back...". 
"Oppa, did he meeting with victoria?" Yuri asked and make kwanghee little carefully. "He did.." He smiled. "Don't worry yuri, I've got my eyes on him for you". Kwanghee knows anything about nickhun because he already work with him for a long time, the right handman and become bestfriend too. "Thank you oppa.." Yuri grinned and they're having a conversation and laughed together until nickhun come rushly with 2 client and victoria followed behind. Nickhun too rushly until he's not seen yuri with kwanghee. "Oppa, seems like he's very busy?" Yuri shocked because she's like invisible. "Kwanghee, bring that document to me, now!" Nickhun voice heard when kwanghee pick the phone. Kwanghee rushly find the document while yuri speechless. She thought maybe this is not the right time to surprise him with this food. She sighed and left the note. Kwanghee back to his desk and can't find yuri again. He try to chased her after read the note but she already gone and the food she bring before he kept for nickhun. He waited until his boss alone, after 15 minutes.. The client going out from nickhun room but victoria still inside. 
"Khunnie, don't worry, you won't lose this project.. I promise." She said in seduce tone while caressed his back. "I think so.." He massage his head, feels like already explode in a second. Victoria slightly nearing him "how about get lunch with me?" Nickhun look at her and nodded, victoria pull his hand to outside. "Kwanghee, I'm going to eat lunch with her." He told while pointed victoria. Kwanghee smirked "but nickhun-ssi..." he got cut off by victoria. "Kwanghee, just canceled his appointment today." She said seriously. Kwanghee exchanged gaze to nickhun, but he got shocked when nickhun nodded "she's right kwanghee, cancelled anything for today. "Okay, I cancelled it" he answer sarcastically.  Nickhun confused with his response "I'll be back soon" he said before left but suddenly yuri came. She looked at her boyfriend with victoria, her hand link to his arm. She ignored like nickhun invisible too. "Yul?" Nickhun startled she ignored him. "Kwanghee oppa, I think I left my phone in here.." She said and nickhun release victoria hand from him and facing yuri. "Oh, nickhun oppa..I thought that you really busy today." She pretending smile brightly. "No..wh----" nickhun asked but got cut off by kwanghee. "Here's your phone yuri.." He find her phone in the good time. "Thank you oppa, enjoy your meal kwanghee oppa and maybe you can shared with your boss." She said while pointed to the food and nickhun. "Woaah, thank you yuri.." Kwanghee said happily while nickhun still dazed. "Khunnie, we are going to lunch or not?" Victoria raise her voice and make yuri looking to her. "Bye oppa." Yuri bowed to kwanghee and smile to nickhun and victoria. "You're a dead man.." Kwanghee said to nickhun who still dazed. "Yul... Wait.." He chased her and hold her wrist. "Yeah, khun oppa?" She still try to hold her tears and smile brightly. "You..you..came before?" He stuttered, he knows that yuri pretend to be calm. "Oh, forget it oppa...I know you're busy.." She said while looked at her wrist "I need to go oppa, don't forget to eat okay?" She smiled sincerely and try to let her hand from him but nickhun hold it tight. "Oppa, I'm sorry I really need to go.." She said again, begging to let her hand. "We're not going to do this right now yul.."Nickhun whisper, he knows that yuri mad at him and it kills him. Yuri sighed control her tears and emotion, she hold his hand back "its okay oppa, I know you're busy.." She smiled, he always love it. "Khunnie, let's go!" Victoria suddenly come behind him. Yuri smiled and looked at her "see, victoria-ssi already waiting for you." She try to lost his hand from her. "Let me drive you.." Nickhun said. "I'll drive myself" she showed her car key. "Enjoy your lunch victoria-ssi." Yuri said to her and left. While watch yuri back and slowly disseaparing victoria link her hand to his arm again "Where we going to eat?" She asked with childhish tone. Nickhun smiled bitter and let her hand "I need to do something vic..you can go by yourself." He said and back to his room. "Khunnie..." he can heard that victoria called him but he ignored her.


Kwanghee come to nickhun room and find him spacing out "hello khun!" He snapped in his face. "Eat!" He give the food to him "She said, she made it by herself for you not for me." Kwanghee smirked while nickhun smiled bitterly. "I like her, more than I like victoria noona." He blurt out and nickhun give him 'what do you mean?' face. He sighed "never mind, just eat that." Kwanghee command. "Kwanghee-ya, why you not telling me she's here?" Nickhun asked. "You're in the middle of meeting and she wants to waited for you at my desk." Kwanghee sit in front of him "she's kind invisible when you walking in with those people." Nickhun feel bad. Actually, this morning yuri called him to having lunch together and he agreed but the sudden meeting with client for his new project with victoria, make everything difficult. He tapped his boss "don't worry, she'll be fine.." He said. "Eat that and after that you need to survey the location.." Kwanghee left him alone.
-----
In the morning when taecyeon woke up, she's not beside him. he get out from the bedroom to find her but he just find a note at the dining table 
'Taecyeon oppa, I need to hurry back to sugarblush..I'm sorry I'm not waking you up, but I already prepared everything for you..have a nice day oppa :D'
"Again?" Taecyeon release the heavy sighed. This is already the a week yoona always going early and back to home in the midnight. the biggest fashion show in seoul choose sugarblush for their partner, the event for a months and yoona always busy from the 1st day. 

Taecyeon can't hold it again, after work. He decide to picked her up from her work, even yoona never like this idea but she still his wife and he got worried everytime can't see her when he's home. Tiffany have the biggest influence for this event this season, so he knows where to picked his wife without asked her. He entered the ballroom and try to find yoona stand. 
"Taecyeon oppa?" Someone called his name. Taecyeon turned to find that voice "taecyeon oppa,its me." He widen his eyes because he saw the person he never saw again for this 3 years. "Jiyeonnie?" He asked in disbelief. "Oppa..." Jiyeon hugged him tightly and taecyeon hug her back without hesitation. "Its been a long time,huh?" He said. Jiyeon nodded and smiled. He scanned her and patted her shoulder "You grow up."
"Taecyeon oppa, can we talk?" Jiyeon looking around to find another spot. Taecyeon nodded and forget to find yoona "yeah, maybe we can get coffee at downstairs." 


"So, how your life?" Taecyeon asked after sipped his coffee. "Its hard oppa." She sighed "I heard that you already married?" She asked. Taecyeon smiled "Yeah, I'm married man now". Jiyeon smiled back "I'm happy that you can forget my unnie". Taecyeon looking to her "you're back to seoul?" He asked because the last time he met, she got scholarship in japan. She looked at the floor "Since unnie funeral, everything getting worst..my mother like someone losing her mind and my father he's working crazily, its kind I'm invisible for them" she said with teary eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that jiyeonnie" he sit next to her and hug her. "I really miss her, oppa.." She crying loudly. "I know that, I miss her too" he patted her back to make her calm. "We miss her" taecyeon added

*At the other side*
"Oh, its bad taecyeon hyung, you're married hyung!" Wooyoung said under his breath after look taecyeon and jiyeon, keep walking to the ballroom and hope yoona never seen this because when there's eunjung family it means they become first for him. "Pani-ah!" Wooyoung called tiffany at the backstage. Tiffany glare to him, while she help the model to wear dress her own design "Oppa, for a thousand times----" wooyoung cut her "I know, I know, I'm sorry." He said while leaned to desk beside him and flirt to the model. "Do you want me to greet you to my models?" She , "Sori-ah, don't meet a guy like him okay?he's such a playboy" Tiffany said to her model and she just smiled while taecyeon pouted. "Oppa, why you at the backstage?not outhere?" Tiffany done with her work and let the model to come out to the stage. "Yoona's here?" He asked seriously and make tiffany confused. "Yeah, but she's not here with me..why?" She stand next to him. "She will be here until it ends right?" Wooyoung make sure yoona never seen her husband hugging another girl. "Yeah oppa, why? Why you sudde----".
"She's back, I saw her with him" wooyoung cut her off again. Tiffany facing him and raised her eyebrows "She's with him?". Wooyoung widen her eyes to give her signal to remembered something and tiffany shook her head "Oppa, don't tell me.." She shocked. "Yeah, Jiyeon is here and when I passed the coffeshop in downstairs I saw taecyeon hyung hugged her while her crying." Wooyoung said with worried. "Damn!why?" Tiffany pissed off and rushly find taecyeon and wooyoung followed. When they reach the coffeshop, taecyeon and jiyeon already gone "Oppa, where are they?" Tiffany getting worried. "I swear its them, when I passed." Wooyoung asked the people around and they said, they're left 5 minutes ago. 
"He did it again!" tiffany almost lost his balance but wooyoung hold her back "he left his family again for her family". Wooyoung gulp lost his words.

*flashback*
"Oppa, go home please.. I need you too." Weak tiffany lay in the bed while called her brother. Its already 2 months he never back to home since eunjung death, he said he want to accompany jiyeon to through the darkest time so he stay at japan with her. "Why fany-ah?" He answered calmly. "I'm sick oppa, can you go home?" Tiffany sobbed. "Why you're not going to hospital? I called doctor kwang to check you okay?" Taecyeon said but he still worried to his sister. No answer from tiffany "hello, are you there tiffany?" he more worried. "You can't go home right oppa?I'm your sister but you even doesn't care about me, huh?" Tiffany explode and crying loudly. "Tiffany, please don't started again..I'm going to call chansung or wooyoung to take you to the doctor, okay?" He try to his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter