chapter 1

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'll pronounce you to be a wife and a husband..and you may kiss the bride" slowly he approaches my face and kiss my lips gently and I heard everyone clap and cheering to us. 



That scene still rewinds in her head and now she sat on the private jet with her husband, going to Malta for the honeymoon. They're not talking after the wedding party, actually, they never talked to each other even before. She looks at him and finds him falling asleep. "He's not that bad but he's so cold," She told herself, she couldn't sleep and wondered what would happen with her life after being Ok Taecyeon's wife. Son of the richest people in South Korea.


"You can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch,” He said with a deep cold voice after they reached their hotel room. “hmm.. If you don't mind, I will sleep on the couch.. besides it will be uncomfortable for you” Yoona answered in an easy tone like she used every day. “Fine!”He said while going to the bathroom. Yoona sighed and looked around their bedroom for 1 week. The room is lovable with petals of roses on the bed with a heart shape, the sea, and the smell of the sea. This is what she always dreamed of.


Morning came soundly with the birds chirping and the waves,  Yoona couldn't sleep all night because she was starving since they arrived last night she hadn't eaten anything but Taecyeon looked so tired and she decided to wait for him to wake up. 


He can feel the warmth of the sun showering his face. He wakes up and goes to the bathroom to find Yoona on the balcony and sitting in the chair in her white beach dress, she looks at him and he can see her angelic smile.
"Morning, are you awake?" She said with a big smile. "Yeah," he answers with a cold voice and makes her lose her smile.
"You already had your breakfast?"He asked her. "No" she shook her head.  "I wait for you to have breakfast." She replied. "I'll take a shower first before we go to breakfast," he said in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter