chapter 25

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona woke up in the midnight and panicked when taecyeon not beside her. “Oppa…” yoona calling him because she thought he at the bathroom but no answer from inside. She look at his office room and find him still busy with his work. "Oppa.." Yoona call him. Taecyeon startled “Are you awake yoong?” he asked and approach her. yoona ignored his question "why you're still work at midnight oppa?" Yoona asked. Taecyeon shocked and stood up "I'm so sorry, I need to finish this soon" he hold her and make her sit. Yoona scanned her husband face, he look really tired and not get sleep enough “Im sorry oppa” yoona said whisperely with teary eyes “you look really terrible because of me” her mood swings made her really easy to cry and angry. “Shh…why you sorry?” he pull her to embrace. Yoona knew that taecyeon really tired in work and she will make him more tired after that, like he always wait her in sugarblush until closed and sometimes in the midnight yoona  will craving something and taecyeon will find it by himself. "Don't cry okay?" He hugged her "I'm sorry I make you awake" he said worriedly “it just dad, call me and he wants me to sent him some file, it just 10 minutes yoong” he lied, the truth is really forget to write the report what mr. Ok wants because since he knewe yoona pregnant he got his concerned to yoona than his work and sometimes he just sleep for 3 hours because yoona craving for something. yoona nooded because she know if her father in law order then taecyeon can’t say no “Cmon, let go back  to sleep young” he said. yoona shook her head “You said you need to finish it oppa? I’m going to accompany you here” she smiled. taecyeon disagree with her idea “No, you need sleep okay?cmon” he about to stood up and pull her hand “I cant finish it this morning and dad will understand” but yoona pull his hand back and make him sit again without saying anything. taecyeon sighed, he can see her worried face "Don't worried about me yoong" he said. "I'm sorry oppa, you already tired and sometimes I make you get more tired" she pouted.  Taecyeon giggled "I'm okay, as long its for you and for the baby" he kissed her forehead. Yoona smiled "let's go back to sleep okay? You two need a rest" he caressed her tummy lightly, he’s favourite act lately. Yoona whisper "and daddy need a rest too" taecyeon chuckled and lift yoona bridal style. "Yah! Oppa, I can still walk.." Yoona yelled. "I know, but you can't get tired". Taecyeon put her on the bed slowly, afraid to make yoona hurt "Oppa.." She look at taecyeon already at her side, she pull his head and peck his lips "thank you oppa" taecyeon giggled. "How's the baby? You don't crave anything?" Taecyeon asked. "Nope, the baby just want you to get rest" yoona took his arm and put her head on his arm. "My baby will be a nice baby right?" Taecyeon asked and wrapped her to him "sleep well yoong" he whispered and yoona closed her eyes.
-------
"Why I know this from this news? Bad oppa" jiyeon cursed and changes the channel with remote in her hand. But the news about yoona pregnancy already spread and the cold taecyeon changes to easy going make the headline in media. "Why everything about them?they're even not a public figure" she said again. She look at the photo next to her , photograph of  her family, she missed that time. "Unnie, if you're still alive I think you will be on the news right now" she said to the photo.
"Jiyeoon,are you there?" Her mom asked from outside. She immediately open the door and asked her mother "what is it mom?" She asked. "Did you the news?is that taecyeon right?" Her mother asked. "Yeah mom, that's him". Her mother nodded "do you know how to meet him?" Jiyeon widen her eyes "What do you mean?you want to meet him?". Her mother smiled "its been a long time jiyeonnie, I never met him again after that, I just want to say thank you for everything he did to us" her mother rubbed her head. Jiyeon tense, she really tense because she scared taecyeon found the truth. she said to taecyeon that her mother getting frustrated since eunjung passed away and her faher over working, but the truth is after eunjung died, she back to finish her school at japan and her parents stay at seoul. She's too sad and asked taecyeon to accompanied her almost 3 months in japan and she never call her parents until one day she known something, her father had 2 family. He married another woman without her, her unnie and her mother known. His another wife live at japan with much better condition, they had everything and jiyeon with her mom in average condition since they used money for eunjung treatment. After she find out about her father, she told taecyeon that she's already fine and no need him again, its because she ashamed for her father she won't taecyeon known and pity on her. Jiyeon manage her school until graduated and back to seoul to force her mother divorce but her mother rejected her idea, because she know that. Her father already asked approval and she gave her approval after that jiyeon angry and exploded, she hates her family, her fake family and make her relationship with her parents getting worst. "Jiyeonnie..are you okay?" Her mother snapping her. "Yeah I'm fine" she answer. "Can you help me to find him?I just want to say thank you" her mother ask again. She nodded "I'll try.." She said, she look around "now, you need to served the customer right?" She asked coldly. They're opened a little restaurant at their house, their little house, and jiyeon will stay with her if her father back to japan. Her mother smiled and going to the downstairs.


She sighed, she feel tired with her life. Her father, she always love him but in the end he stabbed her and make her hurt and her mother, she feel bad to act cold towards her mother but she mad to her because rejected to divorce with him. She missed her completed family with her, eunjung, her mother and her father always laughing along with a joke when they had dinner together. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" she screamed out her frustrated with covered by her pillow. Scared to make people at the downstairs startled.
-----
The ringing of bell when people coming in at the little bookstore, its 1pm but many people already coming for reading, buy a book or drink a coffe while enjoy they're saturday noon. "Seohyun, is that okay if I'll go before my shift over?" Luna her coworkers ask her. "Yeah, I'll covered you shift okay? You can pick you mother right now" she said along with the smiled. "You're the best dear!" Luna hugged her "thank you seo, I owe you" she said again. Seohyun smiled "go, before you late" she waved to her. she sighed and smiled , she love her jobs,  she really like reading that why she choose to work at bookstore for her part-time work during holidays. She may known as nothing like yoona before but she lovable between the girls, she's they're junior and like to study, she wants to be a doctor someday and she took a job for help her to got money because school of doctor need a biggest amount on fee and she need to help her parents. "Guys, look..isn't that him?" A group of high school girls scream towards the door. Seohyun smiled because sometimes they're customer start from the high class people until the low class people, so if an actor, actress or idol coming is not a big deal again for her. She ignored the situation continued her work with put a new book at the new arrival shelfbook while heard people screamin and gather to someone.


Seohyun step to the ladder one by one carefully because she wants to put the book but suddenly she lost her balance and slipped, scared fill her mind because  in a second her body will hit the floor and she just can bite her lips and close her eyes, ready to feel the pain but she's wrong, she feel something and not the hard floor. "Are you okay?" Someone asked, someone catch her already. She nodded while still closed her eyes. "I'm glad you're okay". Seohyun opened her eyes and she's turn to the catcher face "oh, junsu oppa" she startled. "You?" He laughed. Seohyun give him confused look because he laughed. "Is that you seohyun? I think you're just a young girl who almost try to suicide" he laughed again while seohyun smile awkwardly. Junsu stop his laughed and clear "I'm sorry" he look her hand at the book and took it from her "I'll help you" he said while stepped the ladder. "Junsu oppa, thank you for catch me and thank you for helping me" she bowed. Junsu chuckled "are you work in here?" He asked and seohyun nodded. "Why I never saw you before?" Junsu ask again. "I'm new oppa, I took my job every holiday" she reply while put the book at the shelf. "I see, then maybe I'm going to order coffe while read this book" he said and left her with smiled but he turned to her again “Seohyun, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter