Chapter 7

In Another World

The dinner tonight was quite silent. Changmin kept his head down and his eyes fixed on the meal before him. Junsu cooked a very simple meal tonight. He even threatened Changmin to cook the rice, which something he had never done before.

Changmin retreated from the company after the phone call. He went inside and told Jaejoong he had a family emergency and left a phone number to the older man. Jaejoong didn't look like he cared at all. Changmin ran home because he was afraid Junsu would be there earlier than him. He was relieved when Junsu was still at college.

Junsu must be really pissed off right now. He stayed silent and he focused on the meal rather than talking to Changmin.

"Hyung?" Junsu didn't reply. "I'm sorry about today but I have to..."

"Shut up. I'm trying to eat here." Changmin did what he was told. Junsu was unusually cold and fierce tonight. Was it because of his plan to go and meet Jaejoong alone?

Changmin waited until their dinner was over. Junsu was still in his bad mood and refused to say anything. Changmin did the dishes as Junsu shuffled to the terrace and started his work there. Changmin could feel the cold aura Junsu emitted because of what he did. Junsu still had not say anything when he saw Changmin had arrived home when he first entered.

"Hyung?" Changmin entered the terrace when he finished washing the dishes and let them to dry. "About today..."

"I told you to live because of the world you live in, did I not?" Junsu suddenly raised his voice. Changmin was startled but he stayed put, standing firm at the entrance. "Why? Who did you meet?"

"Jaejoong-hyung." Junsu's eyes went wide.

"The Jaejoong that is a model, is your hyung too?" Changmin nodded. He thought he told Junsu about this before. Ah, maybe he forgot.

"I just want to see him." Junsu put a hand massaging his forehead. He closed his eyes like he was thinking really hard or just plain powerless. "I miss Jaejoong-hyung..."

"And then what? You go to Micky's company and meet Park Yoochun? And you want to announce to the world that you want to meet Yunho?" Changmin was shocked. Junsu actually remembered.

"But, but..."

"If you want to do something, Changmin-ah, tell me first."

"Do you hate Jaejoong?" Changmin was still standing there. Junsu didn't answer. "Why don't you let me meet Jaejoong-hyung?" Changmin saw Junsu's face changed. "Jaejoong-hyung was someone I love dearly. Even if in this world he doesn't know me, I still want him to acknowledge me."

"It's not as simple as it sounds,"

"Hyung!"

"He's the boyfriend of the underground leader!" Junsu blurted out. Changmin again was in another shock. "I just...everyone knows it, and that doesn't stop him from building companies and hires models like you."

"But he couldn't be bad..."

"He's..." Junsu sighed. "Have you met him?"

"Yes." Changmin nodded. "He's nice. He hired me the moment we met."

"I...sit down, Changmin. You're too tall for me to always look up." Changmin pulled the chair and sat down in front of Junsu.

"Hyung..." does that mean he cannot go to work? He had to find another job?

But he wanted to be close to Jaejoong.

"I wanted to be with Jaejoong-hyung, Junsu-hyung."

"And do what?" Junsu challenged him.

"He hired me. I'm going to earn money by modelling..."

"And you're leaving me after that?" Junsu was being cynical. Changmin was hurt too, because it reminded him so much about the last fight they had before Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun left their house.

"No. Hyung, I would never leave you," unlike you, Jae-hyung and Yoochun-hyung, his heart cried out. Changmin bit the tears so he would not look weak, he wanted to avoid being scolded by Junsu again. He wanted Junsu to be proud of him.

Junsu only scoffed and cocked an eyebrow.

"Junsu-hyung. The job is only for me to support myself. I love you, hyung. I could never leave you."

"Support you? I thought I am doing it for you." Junsu held out both his hands and Changmin nodded slowly.

"But hyung...I can't burden you forever. You are so nice in taking me in and bought all the things that I need even in these four days. I thought I would be staying here for quite a while and I wanted to have my own job."

"Changmin-ah..."

"I wanted to, hyung. What if I don't retain my own memory until whenever? What if I can't go back to my own world?" Junsu looked away. "Hyung-ah..."

"But can't you see it's dangerous?"

"I'll be careful, hyung." Changmin promised and this time Junsu finally smiled.

"Jaejoong is someone dangerous, Changmin. You sure you're ready for the job you're in?"

"He's just the boyfriend. How can he be dangerous to me?" Junsu shook his head.

"Fine. Don't listen to me. Whatever happened to you, don't come running to me!" Junsu stood up and took his coat before he stormed out.

***

Changmin waited at the kitchen like a patient housewife. He was really worried and anxious. He tried calling Junsu so many times but the older one didn't reply, not once.

It was already nearing two o'clock. Changmin had not got one phone call either from Jaejoong or Junsu. He wondered if he still could go to Jaejoong's company with Junsu's behaviour like this. He might as well quit the job but he...

Okay, if that's what made Junsu happy, he would obediently quit the job. He just didn't want Junsu to be mad at him again.

Changmin fell asleep on the couch when he heard the door was opened from the outside. He opened his eyes and saw Junsu entered. Changmin smiled. Finally.

But his smile faded when he saw that Junsu was not alone.

There was a woman in his arms. He woman had blonde hair and was Korean by the way she looked. They were eating each other out and Changmin was immediately grossed out by it. Changmin watched as Junsu dragged the woman to his bed and had to bear the sounds of them making out with each other. Changmin went back to his couch and closed his eyes but he couldn't concentrate on sleeping back because of the sound. Junsu moaned quite loudly and the woman...Changmin didn't want to imagine what Junsu was doing to the woman. He lied on the couch and covered his ears with the palms of his hands. He felt the tears started to well in his eyes whenever he heard the noises both of them made. He had never heard his hyungs made love with a woman before in a close proximity like this. He could hear the sounds of their kisses, the moans, groans, the rough movements between the sheets, the slappings of their skins and the obscene words both Junsu and the woman used.

Without any warning at all, Changmin's tears rolled down his cheeks. He wiped them away harshly, he didn't know what came over him. Why did he felt disturbed just because Junsu was screwing with someone on his own bed in his own house. He was only a guest. He didn't have any say in what the house owner want to do or not in his own house.

But why did the tears kept falling?

He wiped the tears again and made a futile attempt to stay compose and collected. The woman was calling out a name that wasn't Junsu's and the man seemed like it didn't bother him at all. Junsu was silent during , he was maybe, just maybe because he was afraid to take a peek, concentrating on when to come and satisfying the woman's need. Changmin felt his breathe hitched when he heard Junsu gasped. He was coming. Junsu grunted, and Changmin's imagination started to run wild. He suddenly remembered how Junsu kissed him just the night before and how Junsu comforted him until he fell asleep.

But the tears wouldn't stop. Changmin moved on to hiccupping because he couldn't stop crying and he felt even so embarrassed of himself. Junsu didn't belong to him, and why was he here crying because he was making love with someone else? Junsu was free to have his own way with anyone. He was a grown man.

What was his Junsu like?

He felt like his tears were halting when he averted his mind to his Junsu.

Junsu was sweet. He was not a , but his first time wasn't as good because it happened so fast. Junsu didn't want to tell him the details even though s forced him to. Eunhyuk knew about it, though and then Junsu asked Yoochun about it, too so that meant Yoochun knew who it was and how and when. Changmin was young back then so he didn't care.

When did Junsu started to have an active ual life?

Never. Changmin always saw him in the practice room to sing or dance. He had never had any fun outside of singing and football. When he was tired, he would be back at dorm. He would talk a bit with Yoochun, played and teased Changmin and ate Jaejoong's cooking before he fell asleep in their room. Lots of time Junsu fell asleep without interacting with them at all.

Changmin fell asleep when his mind was clouded with his Junsu.

a/n ah. mianhe everyone because the scene between Junsu and the woman was actually...meh. i at things like that. heh. mianhe again.

anywho, actually Jaejoong would be a person who was very vain, hard-hearted and merciless, just like how his boyfriend gonna be. but we'll see the development of his. and Yunho would be appearing first before Yoochun.

thank you for subscribing! i'm really, really sorry the story was very slow, i promise to go for a faster pace, but apparently i would leave out much of the details i would want to give you, so please bear with me, and thank you very much for the support! *gonna stop now* love you all! hugs and kisses.