Chapter 20

In Another World

Changmin entered his room soon after he met Yoochun. After Yoochun said his name out loud, Yoohwan came, dragging his fluid stand like a dear life, and with much force he pulled Yoochun away. Yoochun couldn't even talk further with Changmin. He watched sadly as Yoochun waved goodbye to him.

Changmin entered his room, he felt so exhausted with everything that happened to him lately. When he entered, Junsu was already there with the food. The food was served in a tray, so Changmin knew it was from the hospital. Changmin evaded Junsu's gaze and sat down on his bed. They still hadn't said anything. Changmin noticed a box of fried chicken beside the tray. He wanted to smile and say thank you to Junsu because he knew the man bought it for him. Changmin opened the lid of his tray and his lips. His stomach grumbled when he saw the food that looked delicious but he knew it didn't taste like how his mom's cooking was, and Jaejoong's. Hospital food's taste was bland even though they were nutritious. Changmin took his chopsticks. Junsu dragged his chair and sat nearer to Changmin. Their eyes met and again, Changmin avoided his eyes. He looked down, focused on his meals (it was not easy to do!) but his heart kept beating fast. He was still angry to be left in the dark, but he couldn't do anything. If it was his Junsu, he would nag and nag until Junsu gave in. But Junsu gave a vibe that he was afraid of. He used his spoon to feed himself the soup.

Yes, it was bland. He swallowed it bitterly.

Junsu used another chopstick to put the fried chicken he bought to Changmin's bowl of rice. Changmin bowed down but no words left him. Junsu watched him ate his dinner in Changmin's uneasiness. Changmin decided to turn a blind eye and continued eating. He stuffed his mouth with more food to prevent himself from talking to Junsu. Junsu didn't eat together. He might have eaten outside because he could. Changmin swallowed hungrily. He wanted to ignore the fried chicken but it seemed inviting and it was already in his plate. He tore a piece of chicken with his chopsticks and ate it.

The taste was heavenly!

He wanted to eat all the chickens immediately but he didn't want to seem eager. His eyes lingered to Junsu and the composer smirked as he watched Changmin's reaction upon consuming the fried chicken. He looked like he was going to have an . It stirred something inside Junsu but he suppressed it without effort. He used to have wild libido but then work came and took over him the most. That was why he was spending his nights with lots of men and women for one night stands before Changmin swayed his way into his home.

Junsu, knowing that his new housemate loves to eat so much, wanted to impress him. Apparently he knew the best fried chicken in town and considered it to be his secret moves on Changmin. He wanted to wait for the right moment. If there's still a moment to them.

Junsu was submerged into his world with only Changmin in his eyes. He was worried, to say the least but he was wary too. Affection could lead to disaster, not when his issue with Jaejoong had not yet resolved.

Changmin took bit by bit the chicken, his eyes sparkled and his tongue always his lips. He was really enjoying the fried chicken Junsu bought him. Not long after, he had finished his meal. Junsu was still there. Changmin drained the last drop of his drink and put his glass down with a loud clang.

He didn't turn to Junsu, instead he pushed the table away and went to the toilet. He washed his hands and his face and looked at himself in the mirror.

How could he face Junsu now that he finished the meal and all the fried chicken?

Changmin rubbed the lower half of his face. He was so embarrassed. His appetite has taken over him and he swallowed his pride down in order to satisfy his grumbling tummy. It was a not so wise thing to do when you're trying to do a silent treatment.

Shouldn't he say thank you?

Changmin nodded his head.

But he didn't say the fried chicken was from him and he didn't say anything during our meal, so that encourages them to not talk to each other.

Changmin shook his head hard. He had to be brave. He was only Junsu.

Yes, Junsu with a twist. He was unpredictable.

Changmin walked out of the door and saw Junsu was talking to the doctor. Changmin was ignored. He went to the bed and heard Junsu discussed about his condition to Junsu. He could be released from the hospital soon after this. They would check his vital signs once to make sure everything was normal, and then unwrapped the bandage around his head. Then he would be allowed to go home.

Home to Junsu's. Changmin looked down at his own fingers when Junsu turned around and glanced at Changmin. Noticed Changmin's nonchalant reaction, Junsu turned to the doctor again. The doctor left after he explained the situation. Junsu sat down again, and once more both of them were trapped in an awkward situation.

"So..." Junsu opened his mouth first. Instantly Changmin felt his heart beat sped. "I will come again and fetch you once they said you're okay to go." Changmin said nothing. "It's fine if you never want to talk to me again." Junsu said and he left the room, leaving Changmin felt empty inside suddenly.

***

They arrived at Junsu's house. Changmin still hadn't said a word since the doctor gave Junsu the release form. Changmin was empty handed. Junsu was the one who carried all the bags. Not that Changmin had a lot of things he had to himself.

Changmin washed himself and after he's done he found Junsu was still sitting in the living room, his eyes fixed on the television. He was sitting on the couch he's supposed to sleep in. Changmin was unsure where to sit now. He changed into fresh clothes and went to the kitchen and sat at the dining table.

"Changmin..." he heard Junsu called him. His heart fluttered but his face remained flat. He didn't want to give away too much. He's still mad, he reminded himself. "You can still sleep on my bed if you don't mind." then Junsu stood up and went to the bathroom. Changmin looked at the bed, and his legs dragged him there. He actually missed Junsu so much and the bed was inviting enough for him compared to the hospital's.

He threw himself on the bed. He buried his face into the pillow, felt like he was so close to Junsu now. His bed was so warm. He made himself comfortable.

He was making himself vulnerable to Junsu's harshness again. No way Junsu would sleep anywhere else aside this bed. Again, he would let Junsu melt his heart and hid the secrets forever. He was against it but he couldn't do anything about it.

He closed his eyes and snuggled against the pillow. The sound of Junsu's having a bath in the bathroom soothed him. He hummed himself a lullaby and hoped to fall asleep even if his heart couldn't be ease. He realised he was anticipating Junsu, he shook his head lightly to remove the thoughts of it out of his head.

He had started to fall asleep when the noise in the bathroom stopped. His fingers curled around the bed sheet as he braced for what's coming. He was lying on his right side, his back was against the bathroom and he was facing the living room. Because Junsu's house was very deficit of walls, he could see almost nearly every corner in the house from the bed. He inhaled a deep breath when he heard Junsu stepped into the bedroom border, and he could smell his shampoo. He heard Junsu sat on the chair in front of the mirror and put on his visage products. Junsu was taking his time there, and Changmin's heart had developed a dangerously quick pace. He bit his lower lip and prayed for it to be gone.

When Changmin was busy distracting himself, Junsu just watched from the mirror. Changmin seemed like he's not moving from where he was sitting. Junsu kept silent even when he wanted to talk to Changmin so much. He was thinking about Changmin in the shower and a way to find a solution to break the ice amongst them again.

He sighed to himself. He walked to the door, switched off all the lamps and left the dim light at the terrace on. With the dim light he could find his way to the bed. Changmin's body contour was still like before. He didn't move, maybe too scared to breathe.

But why did he opt to sleep together on the bed? He could just decline the offer. But then he wouldn't want Changmin to sleep on the couch, not in this condition.

Junsu climbed into bed and lied on his right, Changmin's back was facing him. He s his hands to Changmin's waist and rested his head on Changmin's shoulder.

Changmin held onto his breathe. He couldn't keep calm like this.

"Did I wake you up?" Junsu whispered into his ears. Changmin gripped the bed sheet harder. "I'm sorry, Changmin-ah..." his voice sounded so sensual and seductive, and had woken his little Minnie. Changmin was ashamed of himself. A little touch and a hot breathe from Junsu were all it takes to turn him on. His Junsu would never have this effect on him. He felt guilty when he compared his Junsu with this just because he could.

Junsu moved a bit so that his body was spooning Changmin. He intertwined their legs together and trapped Changmin there. The older man kissed Changmin's neck again and again.

"You smelled nice..." Changmin still hadn't said anything. "Why don't you talk to me?"

I'm still mad at you, idiot.

Junsu nibbled Changmin's earlobe and Changmin pushed him away. It was the most ticklish place for him. He couldn't stand it. Junsu didn't budge, he the earlobe and nibbled it again and Changmin chuckled.

"Stop it!" he laughed again, his hands tried hard to prevent Junsu's doing. Junsu grabbed his wrist and pinned it behind Changmin's back. Changmin was surprised. Junsu lifted his head and kissed Changmin's jaw to the way to his lips. Amazingly, Changmin didn't stop him. Junsu leaned down and kissed Changmin passionately. Changmin moaned when Junsu's other hand s inside his thin shirt.

No, sir. No, no.

Changmin gasped, pushed Junsu's chest and the older man stopped.

"Let's just stop here." Changmin said, obviously out of breathe. Junsu stared at him, only barely because he could only depend on the dim light. "I can't-umff!" Changmin was attacked by Junsu's violent kisses again.

Like how the older man predicted, he had become addicted to Changmin's lips. He had never wanted to kiss those luscious lips so much before in his life. Even when Changmin's lips were pale and lack of life, he desired it so much.

They continued kissing for moments later. Junsu slid his hand out of Changmin's shirt, frustrated but happy because Changmin let him kiss him again.

Junsu collapsed beside Changmin. Changmin turned around and faced Junsu. He snuggled into Junsu's embrace and rested his head on Junsu's arm. His scent was so intoxicating. He closed his eyes, both of them waited until their breath was steady again.

"Hyung..." Changmin waited for a reply but Junsu stayed silent. "I dreamt about Yunho-hyung, and, and...Jaejoong-hyung," Changmin felt his eyes became wet again.

How would he talk anything about his world without crying like a baby? He guessed Junsu must be tired of it already. "Yunho-hyung was crying because of me, because I was lost," Junsu pulled Changmin's hand and rested it on his waist. "I was really lost in my world, hyung..." he closed his eyes and started to sob. "I don't know what happened, hyung but the dream was so real..."

Junsu rubbed circles behind Changmin's back and kissed the top of his head. Changmin sobbed even if he's a bit relieved because Junsu soothed him like this.

"Do you miss them that much?" Junsu whispered, and Changmin nodded. "I'll tell Dr Kang to meet you tomorrow,"

Abruptly Changmin lifted his head up and looked at Junsu.

"Why do you want Dr Kang to meet me?" Junsu sighed. "Somewhere deep inside your heart, you still don't believe me, right?"

"Changmin-ah..."

"I thought you are different!"

"Changmin, listen. I need you to see him because you're acting weird again. It's for your own sake,"

"..."

"Do it. Or I'll leave you." Changmin paled when he heard it. Junsu pulled the weak Changmin closer to him and kissed him on his cheek. "I just want the best for you," Changmin closed his eyes as he was forced to lie down again. His tears streamed down his face even more now when Junsu threatened him like that.

Junsu knew what made him weak. Junsu knew how to control him.

Changmin didn't dare to open his eyes or sob as Junsu claimed his lips fiercely with passion. He didn't even dare to fight when Junsu pulled his shirt off and had his own way with him.

A/N annyeong everyone! finally an update arrived, and my thumb is getting better. thank you for all the 'get well soon' messages! i still felt the dull numbness but i'll manage. keke

down to our story, yes, Junsu forced Changmin, and I'm sorry if anyone's offended by it or think Junsu was too violent. please tell me if you are and i'll apologise personally huhu~ well i need to make it like that so to make Junsu seemed more ruthless (which was what his character would be in the story)

it's getting late and I'm getting sleepy. thank you for your supports, your comments and subscriptions! i really, really appreciate it. it was because Minsu pairing was less frequently written I decided to give it a try and you guys....i just love you guys! *hugs and kisses*