Chapter 31

In Another World

As Junsu had become busier, Changmin made himself become one too. He was more engaged in his day work and returned later than usual, taking the last bus of the day to home. It all felt natural right now for him.

Changmin too had become more familiar with the Seoul that he was in. At least, he had friends he could rely on. He had Yoochun, Yoohwan, Kyuhyun, Yeonhee, Dr Kang, the other helpers and most importantly Yunho.

Yunho, after this while, was actually a very stubborn man and passionate. After his doctor declared that he was in the pink of health, he stopped at nothing about the case that involved Jin Yihan. They however didn't talk about Jaejoong or Yihan anymore. Yunho collected all the facts about smugglers that were arrested and were in jail. Yunho was determined to bring Yihan down even though fat chance he would be the one who would lose it all.

But Yunho still had the time to spend with Changmin.

And this weekend, they were going to Junsu's concert together. Changmin was terrified at first when Yunho asked him to go together, but Yunho assured him that he wouldn't. How Yunho was sure? He didn't know but somehow he believed Yunho.

However, when Changmin told Junsu that he's going to his concert with Yunho, Junsu was quite restless.

"It's not like we're doing anything, hyung. I'm going to your concert!" Changmin had to stand up for himself and defend Yunho in the moment. Changmin was waiting for Junsu in their bed, as Junsu just came back home and would be gone for the next two days.

"But you can't..." Junsu groaned. "What happened last time?" Changmin bit down his lip.

"But Yunho-hyung said he would assign bodyguards. For us, you and me." Junsu looked offended but he tried very hard to remain calm.

"He's doing his own thing, again." Junsu mumbled angrily under his breath. Changmin sat up and hugged Junsu's pillow. Junsu put both hands on his waist.

"I promise they won't be anything."

"Don't let him touch you," Changmin wanted to laugh. Junsu was acting according to jealousy, wasn't he?

"I won't." Changmin said with a hidden smile. Junsu was jealous of Yunho. "He would never do anything to me. He knows his own boundaries."

"Yeah, right..." Junsu rolled his eyes in annoyance just by thinking Changmin was closer to Yunho than him nowadays. But what could he do?

"I will be careful, very careful. He's not into me, hyung...we're just friends," Changmin couldn't bring Jaejoong's name up. For a while, Changmin felt safer because somehow Jaejoong stopped appearing at the cat spa, and didn't make any phone calls to him anymore. He felt protected by staying inside Junsu's house because Junsu told him that Jaejoong still hadn't known his current address.

Junsu sat on the bed beside Changmin and looked him in the eyes.

"Don't cheat on me with him." Changmin smiled and nodded. He already missed Junsu even when he was in front of him right now.

"I won't. I love you too much to do that," Junsu gave him a smirk, but still cautious. "Oh, come on! What bad can he do to me? He's just..." he couldn't finish his sentence as Junsu flung forward and kissed his lips hungrily.

"These lips. Only belong to me." Junsu said in between their kisses, and it became hotter in there. Changmin smirked. He better used Junsu's free time to the max. He would not be seeing him for the next two days.

"Let's move on then," Changmin laughed and hastily he grabbed Junsu's pants and yanked it off.

***

Changmin waved at Yunho who was waiting for him in the car later that day. It was the promised day. They planned to go to Junsu's opening night and it would be grander than the last concert. This time Yunho told him that the security had been tip-top, due to Junsu's demand. There would be a lot of police and luckily Jin Yihan was actually out of town this week. Changmin had come to visit the venue and the dome that held the concert was humungous. Junsu would still be the main attraction, but there would be international stars too.

Junsu gave him a VIP ticket, and a nice box to sit in. He reluctantly had to find another ticket for Yunho but luckily the lawyer already bought an exclusive ticket or else Changmin would have to deal with jealous Junsu again.

Changmin wore a suit that Junsu bought for him. Changmin actually wanted to use his own money to dress up but Junsu wouldn't have any of it. He brought Changmin to his favourite tailor and that's it. Changmin was embarrassed because he had use a lot of Junsu's money but the older guy told him he loved to pamper Changmin.

"You look handsome today," Changmin blushed when Yunho praised him. He intended to look pretty for the sake of Junsu. "I'm jealous." both of them laughed. Changmin climbed into Yunho's Audi and the lawyer drove away.

***

The performance was one of a kind. Classical music had been the least favourite genre of Changmin. But tonight, and in this world, Junsu made it so damn fantastical. Junsu conducted a series of classical music and then followed by contemporary songs that he composed. Every song, every movement of Junsu brought Changmin to a new high. Junsu that he knew was manly and charismatic but here in the dome the characteristics were even more prominent.

"What do you see in him?" Yunho asked, after a little break. They went outside to catch some breath, and in Changmin's case to get the free snack provided.

"Who?"

"Kim Junsu." Changmin smiled, and gave out a small laugh.

"He's a friend of mine, who gave me shelter and prepared food for me." Changmin wasn't ready to tell anyone about his true relationship with Junsu.

"He's quite a charmer, ey?" Yunho smiled. "Then, what about me?"

"What about you?" Changmin laughed but stopped when suddenly Yunho kissed his cheek. "What...what was that for?"

"Oh...nothing." Yunho beamed knowingly at him. Changmin watched him, and shrugged him off.

***

"I can't come home tonight. I'm sorry." Junsu called him when they were on the way home. Yunho was driving and Changmin was forever grateful that nothing bad happened during the show.

"Okay," Changmin's eyes lingered to Yunho and he saw Yunho smiled at him. He smiled back. Changmin had just contemplated to give Junsu a surprise when he comes home tonight. Guess he had to postpone the plan. It was kind of lonely sleeping alone again three times in a row. It was a relief he spent his time with Yunho during the performance or else he would die of solitude. "I'll see you when I see you."

"I'm sorry, baby. I promise to make it up to you." Junsu really sounded disappointed but he had to attend the late after party, and stayed for a while after that. "Are you going to be okay?"

"I will. Don't worry." Changmin said with a low voice. Junsu was silent and later on, they said goodbye to each other. Changmin put down his phone and sighed.

"Junsu?" Yunho guessed.

"Hm." Changmin had lost the will to have fun tonight. Right now he just wanted to go home, get sorted and sleep his loneliness off.

When they arrived, Yunho climbed out of the car too. It was chilly outside. Changmin could see their breathes and wondered why it was so cold.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Yunho asked again and Changmin nodded.

"Thank you, hyung," he neared Yunho and embraced him. There was a moment when Yunho looked deeply in his eyes. He stared back, his eyes huge of anticipation. Of what, he didn't really know. He was missing Junsu so much and now he's spending time with only Yunho. He was so fond of Junsu, which much was written in his heart. But he was so lonely tonight.

Yunho put a hand behind his head, and for a second there Changmin was swayed by the delicate move. He sighed silently as Yunho embraced him again. They gazed at each other. Yunho leaned in, tried to seal their lips together but when Changmin realised it, he turned away.

Yunho departed himself from Changmin. Changmin started to sweat. He couldn't believe it at all. The one person that he thought of as only a hyung, tried to kiss him! On the lips!

Don't let him touch you!

Junsu's voice suddenly rang in his ears. Changmin swallowed a bitter feeling. He bowed down quickly. His face was as red as tomato right now and he would be too embarrassed to meet Yunho later.

"Uh...it's late already. Th-thank you for the ride," Yunho who was still awkward as a result of being rejected nodded several times. "I'm-I'm sorry," Yunho shook his head and smile painfully.

"It's okay, I should've...ask your permission first,"

"Permission to kiss me?" Changmin almost laughed. It felt, sounded ridiculous.

"Will you let me kiss you?" suddenly Yunho asked, and caught Changmin off guard.

"Wha-" before he could finish, Yunho leaned in again and sealed their lips together. Changmin was taken aback, but he didn't fight. He closed his eyes but then opened it again and slowly he pushed Yunho away. "No, please..." Yunho his lips and nodded. He caressed Changmin's lower lip with his thumb.

"Okay. I'm sorry." Yunho bowed down. "I'll let you retreat then. Good night," Changmin was at loss of words. He walked hastily to the entrance of the condominium without looking back at all.

***

Changmin woke up to smell of bacon and toast. He noticed his tummy started to grumble. He opened his eyes and smiled at Junsu who was in the kitchen preparing food for both of them. Changmin sat up immediately, and grinned foolishly at Junsu. He jumped out of bed and ran towards the older guy and hugged him from behind. They kissed for a while, that was when Changmin realised Junsu's eyes were red.

Changmin touched the skin under Junsu's eyes. He kissed it tenderly.

"When did you come home?"

"Only this morning," Junsu pushed away Changmin's hand lightly and smiled. "Don't you have to go to work today?"

"No..." Changmin giggled. He took a day off so that he could spend it with Junsu for the whole day. "I'm going to stick with you the whole day..."

"But tonight..." Junsu wanted to say he still had concerts for the next seven days but he shook his head. "Never mind." Junsu let Changmin hugged his waist when he was cooking. It calmed both of them in the same time. Junsu was still tired of last night but happy when he saw Changmin was fast asleep on their bed. It felt so nice to call the bed theirs. Sleeping together, just having their body touched and smelled each other was enough for them.

But Junsu knew he had to let go when it's time. That's why he never let his guard down or let his hopes up. Even when he and Jaejoong started drifted away and eventually fell apart he had started to close his heart to anyone. He couldn't hurt anyone by loving them. He couldn't let someone else hurt him because when he love, he would love too much.

But he made a wrong mistake by letting Changmin inside his house. He had ruined down his own defence by letting the strange boy to stay there, made it comfortable for him to live in and made love to him.

"Are you tired? I'll let you sleep, then." Changmin's sudden concern brought Junsu back to the world. Junsu blinked, his heart bloomed at the sight of Changmin who was staring down at him. "I will eat your breakfast, don't worry,"

Junsu scoffed.

"You never really skip your breakfast," Junsu teased and made Changmin laughed. He gave a peck on Junsu's cheek.

"Right. I'll clean myself, and then we can eat breakfast together." Changmin pranced to the bathroom, he grinned from ear to ear. Junsu shook his head silently as he watched his lover in a good mood.

But somehow he wondered if anything, ever, happened last night when he wasn't looking.

When Changmin walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen, he found his lover had fallen asleep on the table. His head was rested on both his hands that were on the table. Changmin smiled to himself and silently he walked behind Junsu and stopped there when he saw Junsu's phone vibrated on the table. He extended his neck to see; it was Dr Kang's calling him. Changmin quickly remembered that he himself had appointments with Dr Kang that Junsu had arranged for him. But why did Dr Kang called Junsu and not him?

Just when he was going to answer the phone, Junsu woke up and grabbed the phone in a swift movement that Changmin could barely blink his eyes. Junsu stood up, put the phone on his ear and went to the terrace and shut the sliding door behind him. Changmin who was just behind him was left in a confused state. What was so secretive about it that Junsu had to talk about it in private? It's not like Changmin would talk about Junsu's conversation with anybody. Changmin pouted, showing disapproval. He then sat down and started to butter his bread. His eyes subconsciously observed Junsu from afar. Junsu was talking with Dr Kang; his expression was extremely calm that Changmin couldn't comprehend what he was thinking. Junsu had sat down on the chair in the terrace and sometimes Junsu rubbed his face with his free palm.

Changmin suddenly felt uneasy. He waited until Junsu concluded his phone conversation and walked in back.

"What..." Changmin just opened his mouth to ask but Junsu brushed him off.

"I felt dizzy, I need to sleep." Junsu said that and without further ado, he went to the bed and tucked himself in leaving Changmin with his breakfast alone.

Changmin looked down at his own bread. Somehow he felt abandoned, because he could see Junsu had become cold again, just like how the first time they met.

A/N owhwowowo stop right there, tiger Yunho! did he fall in love already with uri maknae? hahahahaha *evil laugh*

and then Junsu happened.

annyeong everyone! the story would start to head in a dark direction! sit back and relax, okay?

thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing! i appreciate everyone here!