Chapter 36

In Another World

Changmin stood beside a bench near Han River. He felt so worn out. He felt his eyes were so puffy of crying so much. He was wandering around the street without care at all. If Jaejoong wanted to kidnap him right now, he wouldn't care.

He just wanted Junsu and Junsu alone. But the man hurt him again and again. One minute, he was the sweetest man in the world, and the next minute he was the cruellest person ever.

"Aish!" he screamed to his heart's content. "Bipolar bastard!" he screamed again, and cried again. "Why did I fall in love with you?" he dropped down to his knees as he whispered to himself. "BASTARD!!!"

Changmin was so mad he didn't care if people were watching him or not. Changmin sat on the ground, defeated. His chest moved up and down. Changmin knew it was a reckless action to just run out, and to make it worse he wasn't with his phone.

Great job, Changmin. Great job in making Junsu hates you, Changmin.

Changmin hugged his legs and buried his face in his knees. What should he do now? Should he spend his time in the cat spa tonight? Or should he go to the spa house? But he didn't bring anything with him, not one penny and not the keys to the cat spa. He started to regret his action. He wanted to go back home but he wasn't ready to meet Junsu yet. He might be scolded again by him and he didn't want to seem weak.

Yes, Junsu knew damn well that he was weak. So, what's the matter of running away now?

Changmin hit his head with his fists. Why did he have to act this far?

Changmin closed his eyes, trying to find something to think about to not burden himself with feeling mad at Junsu.

This world had driven him crazy alright. The world had made him happiest, and made him felt the worst. Changmin opened his eyes again and lifted his eyes to watch the sky. There it was the Cassiopeia constellation. It was up there, like watching him, asking him what he's going to do now.

Was there really a parallel world? Did Junsu mean what he had said? Or was he really a bothersome guy who had lost his memory and his sanity in the process?

But the parallel world was so vivid in his mind. It couldn't be fake. He couldn't create a world where he was a superstar and such. He would need a greater imagination than that. But why...?

Cassiopeia was looking down at him. It was the only thing that stayed the same, the only thing that kept him sane. Changmin was attached to the stars above, believed it would last forever, like DBSK. The stars were the witness of their success, and now the same stars were watching his break down.

How he could return?

Suddenly his head felt a very sharp pain. He cried loudly in pain. His head felt like cracking that he started to see flashes of light. He groaned.

What was it again? What were his wishes?

Every time he started to think about his desperate wishes before he got into the accident he would be attacked by this splitting headache.

But there would be an answer afterwards. That much was true.

"Arghh..." he pressed his palms to the ground. He closed his eyes, thinking really hard. What was it? Tell me.

The attack came again and made Changmin gasped. He was panting, he was starting to drool. Changmin couldn't give in.

What was it? What were my own wishes?

He thought really hard.

Yoochun-hyung.

He had vision of himself. He was driving. He was crying, and his mouth was screaming. And he was wishing something.

The pain was unbearable, he could collapse. He was sweating despite the coldness around him.

I wish no one could be Yoochun's weakness.

"Urrggghh..." Changmin was shaking. He looked around desperately. He needed help, or else he'd die in despair, in this cold night. "Help me..." he couldn't open his eyes without feeling painful. It was too much. He didn't want to pass out here. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Omo!" out of a sudden a couple came by running towards him. "Are you okay?"

Changmin wanted to response but he collapsed instead.

***

Changmin opened his eyes to find he was in the hospital. He groaned. The residue of the headache was still there and it was bugging him. He squeezed his eyes and felt better.

The doctor had allowed him to discharge. Changmin however had nowhere to go and no number to call. He kept everything in his phone and didn't memorise any numbers yet. Even if he could, there's no way he would go home right now. He still had that little pride.

He wanted Junsu to come and find him.

But no way in hell Junsu was going to appear tonight. So, Changmin figured out he'd do something else. He would ask Yunho to come and fetch him. If Yunho really likes him like how he showed him, he would come even in this late of night.

But how does he contact him when there's no phone number? He didn't memorise it.

He went to the nurse counter and asked for change from a veteran nurse. And because he wore such an innocent face and handsome too, he got quite a lot of changes. He thanked her and walked to the phone booth. There was a phone directory, so he checked out the number on it. He searched for the cat spa number. There was a number on the advertisement.

Manager Sung!

He called him and the poor man picked up. He was sleeping; it was unmistakeable in his voice. Changmin asked him Yunho's number, and even though confused he gave him the number. Since everyone knew Changmin was Yunho's loved worker, no one denied him any information or help or defiance. Changmin actually didn't like the special treatment at all but he had to bear with it.

He called Yunho and as expected the lawyer was furious and worried. Changmin told him it was nothing and he was just lost without any phone.

Yunho came ten minutes later at the promised revenue.

"What happened to you?" Yunho practically ran out from the car when he saw Changmin. He brought along a warm jacket for Changmin and wrapped it around him. Changmin smiled. It was really like his Yunho, considerate and kind to others.

The only last wish that he couldn't remember was for Yunho.

What happened after he remembers? Will he be deported back?

Changmin climbed into the familiar Audi. Yunho drove in silent and with occasional questions. Changmin only could answer one or two questions that didn't consider Junsu. Talking about Junsu hurt his feelings right now. After all this time, Junsu actually didn't believe in him? It was too much for Changmin.

Yunho walked alongside Changmin when they arrived at the apartment. He led the younger one to the guest room where he had slept in before. He gave him loose clothes to sleep in, and bid him good night before they went to sleep in separate rooms.

***

Changmin woke up in the middle of the night when he heard noises from outside. He crept outside and saw Yunho was preparing to go out somewhere. Changmin rubbed his eyes.

"Hey," Yunho wrapped the muffler around his neck and put on a beanie. "Why don't you go to sleep?" Changmin only smiled as Yunho put on his jacket and hoodie on. "Go to sleep. It's cold and you're tired."

"Where are you going?"

"Work called me." Yunho grabbed his watch and fastened it on his left wrist. The watch reminded him of the Cartier watch that the leader loved so much. "Make sure you go to sleep again,"

"Okay." Yunho smiled and waved him goodbye before he exited.

Changmin sighed. He was still workaholic here. Yunho was still passionate, avid and dedicated to his work. Changmin sat down on the couch on the living room. There was a room where he didn't get to enter and Yunho didn't introduce it to Changmin. Changmin went to it, and found out it was locked. Changmin narrowed his eyes. As far as he knew the other rooms weren't locked because when Yunho went he didn't lock the door to the guest room.

As his curiousity couldn't be contained anymore, Changmin went to the place where Yunho kept his keys. He observed every Yunho movement when he was inside the house, just to be careful. He tried every key and one of them worked. With a thumping heart he pushed it open slowly. His hand fumbled for the light switch and he switched it on.

When the light was on, he could literally faint again. It was a room that was dedicated only to Junsu. There was a large banner with Junsu's name, and his pictures were all over the four walls. It was like a shrine, an obsession if one looked at it. Changmin put a hand on his mouth. These were too much. He looked at the pictures, his hair on his neck stood up.

I have sasaeng fans. They are fierce, they are obsessed over me.

He remembered once Junsu told him that.

Was Yunho one of them?

Most of the pictures were of Junsu outside his home, his academy, it was everywhere. Junsu in his best make-up, in his worst situation, everything was there for him to see. Changmin bit his lips. Did Junsu know about this?

Yunho was Junsu's fan, it was a fact that he acknowledge.

Yunho was Junsu's sasaeng fan, that, he didn't expect at all.

Changmin looked at a table in the middle of the room. There were pictures in it, maybe most recently because some pictures had him in them too. With trembling hands he took one of them, it was a picture of him and Junsu kissing. In their house. At the terrace. Pictures of them kissing in the kitchen, and danced in the living rom.

How did...

Changmin put down the pictures and he ran out from the room. He was shaking so much he was having a hard time to lock the door back. He went to Yunho's balcony and found the telescope there.

He didn't care where the camera was. But the position where the pictures could be taken could only be when they were in the same level of Junsu's house. Thinking of it, the road to Yunho's house seemed familiar.

Changmin dragged the telescope to the platform and started to set it up. He noticed there were two apartments building near Yunho's building. He tried to observe using it.

And there it was, as clear as day. He could see Junsu's house from here, using this telescope. Just like how the pictures depicted. Junsu's house was deficit of walls so it was easy to see all the corners inside the house. He could even see the bed they were sleeping in, the kitchen, the living room and the entrance to the bathroom.

He didn’t see it before because the telescope wasn’t set up the last time he was here and Yunho prevented him from using it.

Changmin felt weak. He quickly sat down on the floor.

Was Yunho watching them from afar?

He crawled urgently inside the house again.

He needed to tell Junsu. Junsu's name rung in his head, he didn't want anyone else. He only wanted to go home, and maybe ask Junsu to change the curtains.

He went to the telephone and surprisingly (not!) there was Junsu's phone number, on a stick note next to the telephone. He dialled it, and Junsu picked it up.

"Hyung..." Changmin only then realised he was crying. He was such a cry-baby. "Ottoke, hyung?"

"Changmin..." Junsu only realised it was Changmin. It was an unknown number.

"Yunho-hyung was..."

"Where are you right now?"

Suddenly the door was opened from outside. Changmin gasped. Changmin had this great instinct to just run but somehow his feet were glued to the floor. His blood drained from his face when he saw the one who entered wasn't Yunho, but Jaejoong.

Jaejoong leered at him.

"Changmin? Hey!" he could hear Junsu's frantic voice faintly at the end of the line. Changmin froze. His whole body couldn't move at all, even though his mind told it to run. He could hear his mind shout 'run, run,' but Changmin couldn't do it.

What would it be? Junsu-hyung, I'm sorry.

Jaejoong approached him slowly, step by step. His eyes fixed on him and never anything else. Changmin noticed there were two big guys dressed in black suits came together with Jaejoong.

Jaejoong took the phone receiver from Changmin’s hand and put it on his ear.

"Junsu dear," he said. Changmin was beyond scared now. How could Jaejoong find him in Yunho's apartment? "Don't worry. He'll be safe with me. Can I borrow him for a while?"

Changmin suddenly got a new energy. He rose and sprinted to the door but the two black-suited guys were much faster even though they're bigger than him. They caught him. Changmin struggled but to no avail. He trashed his legs to the air, screaming his lungs out but nothing could make him escape by now.

Jaejoong put down the phone. Changmin became more panic now.

"Bad move, Changmin. I hate it if my pet moves so much,"

"How did you know I was here?"

Suddenly the door was open and Yunho entered. He didn't look surprised or shocked to see Changmin. "Hyung!"

Yunho actually ignored his call, and went straight to Jaejoong. Changmin was dumbstruck. What was the meaning of all this?

Yunho took Jaejoong's hand and kissed it. Then Jaejoong caressed his face and they shared a kiss. Changmin felt like collapsing. Jaejoong turned and smiled at him with Yunho clinging onto him. It was like Yunho was under a spell.

"You see, Changmin? I told you he's in love with me, right?" Changmin felt like a stab to his heart. "You don't think he's in love with you, hmm?" Jaejoong kissed Yunho's cheek. "He's ready to do anything. And Changmin...be happy I waited for you to have fun with Junsu."

"You bastard!" Changmin screamed. "Let me go!" Changmin struggled and one of the men was ready to hit him but was stopped by Jaejoong.

"You're not going to do anything to him, especially not his face." Jaejoong scolded him. Changmin wanted to fight but he was helpless. He was scared less. He glared at Yunho.

How many times would he be deceived just like that? How many times would it be enough for people to make his heart this weak?

Yunho was the last straw.

He was just deceiving him. He was Jaejoong's plan. All his affections were an act. And he fell right into Jaejoong's trap.

Changmin felt his eyes started to wet. How could he be so blind? How could he be so stupid?

Junsu-hyung!

He wanted to scream but he didn't deserve it. He had made mistakes, and he had to bear with it.

Changmin sobbed but no one care anymore. There's no Junsu and he was alone now. He didn't know if Junsu even care for him as of now. Jaejoong approached him and shushed him silently. Jaejoong was as beautiful as ever, a dark angel that made Changmin beyond scared.

"Sshhh..." Jaejoong caressed his cheek, thumbed his tears. Changmin cried and cried he didn't even care. Whatever was in store for him, he didn't want to care. His heart ached too much. Changmin looked at Jaejoong with those tearful eyes, the image was blurry.

But he was so beautiful.

No wonder everyone could fall in love. It was so easy to fall in love with someone this stunning.

He saw Jaejoong smiled at him before someone jabbed something on his left arm. He didn't move at all. He closed his eyes and he passed out immediately.

A/N nooooooooo changmiiiiin!!!!!

p/s i wrote this while i listened to DBSK - Insa and can anybody guess the ocean that i've cried....*sob*

and did you know jaejoong still use the picture of the same five person for his phone screen saver? i just read on tumblr his close friend fukutaro said it..

such feels.

p/p/s now please don't hate me because Changmin now is in Jae's hand, but let's see what happen next?