Chapter 28B

In Another World

Changmin opened his eyes to see Yoohwan slept beside him. He watched the boy, waited until he was sure he saw the boy's chest moved as in breathing. Yoohwan was very still it scared Changmin.

The door opened and Yoochun appeared.

"Changmin-ah...!" Changmin turned and waved at Yoochun. "Oh, Yoohwan's here!"

"Umm...yeah..." Changmin rubbed his sleepy eyes. He looked at Yoohwan again and smiled weakly. "We kind of talked about something..."

"Me?" Yoochun guessed. "About us?"

"Kind of, yes." Changmin stretched his arms out. Yoochun walked inside and shook Yoohwan's shoulder

"Hey, wake up." Yoohwan stirred a bit but he didn't open his eyes. Yoochun turned Yoohwan over and shook him again. "Yoohwan, hey, wake up."

Yoochun looked at Changmin and back at Yoohwan when the boy didn't open his eyes. Yoohwan was very still. They waited for him to breath and when he did, Yoochun shook him again.

"Yoohwan!" Yoochun started to panic. "Changmin, please call the ambulance. Something is wrong with Yoohwan!" Changmin jumped out of the bed and ran to take his phone on the table. With trembling hands he dialled the ambulance. He could barely breathe when he waited for the operator to connect him. Yoochun circled his arms around Yoohwan's arms, shaking him vigorously. But his brother's body was limp. Both of them were beyond scared now. Yoochun was calling out Yoohwan's name but still no response.

Yoochun was already in panic state when the ambulance came. Yoohwan was immediately given medical attention. Changmin stayed with Yoochun and his mother the whole time as the resuscitation team tried to bring Yoohwan back.

"What happened to my brother, doctor?" Yoochun asked when the leader came out of the room to see the family.

"He'd fell into a hypoglycaemic state this morning. We had infused glucose into his system, and he should be fine by several hours. You don't have to worry," the doctor smiled. "Does this condition happen always?"

"Sometimes." Yoochun's mother said and the doctor nodded.

Changmin watched from afar when the doctor spoke to Yoochun and his mother. He felt relieved but couldn't help the feeling that he might be the reason why he was so hypoglycaemic. It might be Yoohwan used all the energy that he had last night to stay up just to talk to Changmin. That's why he was so restless the whole time he was with Changmin.

Yoohwan stayed asleep when the ambulance went back to the hospital. There's no need to bring Yoohwan to hospital again when he had just being discharged. The doctor respected Yoochun's decision as the eldest of the family and the care taker.

Changmin decided this would be the best time to leave because he wanted to give time alone to the family to take care of Yoohwan. Yoochun's mother was so nice that he asked Changmin to drop by their house again anytime Changmin wanted. Yoochun didn't ask anything about why Yoohwan was in his room last night and Changmin didn't want to crack his head explaining the reason why to him.

"Then, I'll get going first, hyung." it felt so good to call Yoochun hyung. The only person that he couldn't call hyung here was Jaejoong.

He shivered just by thinking about him.

Changmin walked down the hill, and went to the nearest bus stop. He'd rather walk than ask Yoochun to send him home. It was fortunate enough that today was his off day. He could rest at home waiting for Junsu. Then maybe they could have a nice dinner and a nice kiss. Maybe he could ask for a bath together.

Wow, so much for refraining himself from jumping onto Junsu whenever he got the chance.

He smiled sheepishly and felt his face warming when his thoughts consisted of Junsu. Even calling his name in his mind brought upon a very strong feelings that it made his heart pounded endlessly. He never thought Junsu could make him this crazy before. Manly and y Junsu changed Changmin.

Suddenly there was a car stopped just in front of him. Changmin was shocked. The front door was opened and a guy in a black suit came out and opened the door of the passenger's seat. Changmin waited anxiously, unable to recognise the luxurious car before him.

Changmin gasped when he saw Jaejoong came out from the car. He backed away a step.

"Hey, baby boy!" Jaejoong shouted, there was a smirk playing on his luscious lips. Changmin gritted his teeth. "Right? You're a baby, hmm?" Changmin didn't answer. He looked at the man who wore black suit who was standing beside Jaejoong and was intimidated by him. Jaejoong who wore only bright orange T-shirt and jeans beamed at him. "Hey!"

Changmin didn't know how to reply to it.

"Such an ignorant baby!" Jaejoong rolled his eyes and laughed. "Yunho and Junsu pampered you so much. They protected you so diligently that I myself am confused on who is actually ing you." Changmin could hear his own heart beats in his ears. His chest felt so constricted that he could hardly breathe. "Both of them are soooo persistent. Changmin-ah...which one?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Ugh. me." Jaejoong swore loudly, but the bodyguard stood firmly. He didn't move at all, just like a statue. "You think you can hide from me just like that?" Changmin stayed silent. "Tell me."

"I don't know..."

"DON'T LIE!" Jaejoong shouted and for a split second Changmin saw he turned into a scary angel. But then he quickly regained his composure. "Is it Junsu?" Jaejoong's eyes pierced Changmin. Changmin bit his lips until he could taste his own blood. "ANSWER ME!"

"I'm not going to tell you anything." Jaejoong glared at him again but when Changmin didn't seem to budge, he chuckled.

"You're such a brave baby. I respect that. No one ever defy me like that." Jaejoong pushed his hair back. "But I really, really, really want to know." he made a puppy dog expression. "Tell me again, Changmin."

"I'm not going to tell you anything." Changmin said firmly even though both of his knees were shaking like crazy.

"Ooh. I rephrase then. Are you ing Jung Yunho or Kim Junsu now? Or are you having fun with both of them?" Jaejoong waited as he leaned on the car.

Junsu's voice suddenly rang in his ears.

I can't let anyone hurt because I let them in.

This was exactly what Junsu was worried about. Jaejoong was after him right now. Was it to avenge what Junsu did to him? What was he going to do to him?

Changmin couldn't wait any longer as he could sense the danger that could come. He looked at the bodyguard and his eyes searched frantically for a way out. He took a deep breath and without delay, he started running.

He could hear Jaejoong laughed and then swore loudly.

"After him!"

Changmin ran and ran when he heard Jaejoong's men were chasing him. It was such a bless he had such long legs that he could carry himself far with much effort. But Jaejoong's men were equally tall as him so it didn't help much either. Changmin ran as fast as he could and tried different routes even though he knew he would get lost later.

What if they could catch up with him? Changmin continued to run and never looked back. He was too afraid. Their footsteps were scary, and there were a lot of them, in Changmin's opinion. Good Lord his cardio work out finally showed the results. His palms were clammy and he was holding on too tight. His senses were heightened when adrenaline rushed through his veins. It's his flight time. He would do anything to get away now.

They lost Changmin after he hid behind large dumpsters. Changmin curled into a ball and covered his mouth with both his hands. His whole body was shaking with fear. There were tears coming out from the corner of his eyes.

What would Jaejoong do if he gets his hands on him? His eyes were opened wide as he anticipated if people found him here.

Changmin listened until he could hear nothing. He didn't move a muscle. He waited and waited while his mind tried to find a way out of this.

He would get through this, he promised himself.

But why Jaejoong asked him question that involved both Junsu and Yunho? Didn't he already know that he lived with Junsu? Was that question necessary?

Was it okay to come out now?

Changmin crawled on the filthy surface and looked around. It was dark and cloudy. And he had no idea where he currently was right now. Changmin wondered how long he hid out in the dumpsters, his body ached because he hadn't move.

He took out his phone and checked it once. He walked to the street. The dumpsters were practically far from everyone. There weren't anyone in sight, and it was worrying Changmin. Changmin wandered around, he dragged his tired feet to find any road that he knew but to no avail. This place was an alien place to him and no one was here for him to inquire anything.

It was getting cold and he was so hungry. It also started to rain by now. He took out his phone and called Junsu.

"Changmin?" Junsu's voice sounded mean. "Why aren't you home yet?"

"Hyung..." Changmin ran to find shelter. "I-I don't know where I am."

"Changmin-ah...why are you..."

"Hyung, help me. It's raining and-and I don't know where I am right now." Changmin started to cry. He didn't know he was so scared and relieved by hearing Junsu's voice. "Find me, please...."

"I'll be there. Just don't turn off your phone. Stay there. Don't go anywhere." Junsu said and then Changmin heard he cut the connection.

Changmin waited under a tree. However, his clothes were soaked to the bone. He was so cold. The rain was having no pity at all to him. He cried endlessly under the weather he was in, swayed by the fear and the anxiety that overcame him.

A Ferrari stopped just before him, and he looked up. He couldn't tell how happy he was when he saw Junsu coming out of the car looking all worried and concerned with a black umbrella.

"Changmin!"

"Hyung!" Changmin was careful to not touch Junsu so that he wouldn't be as wet as him but Junsu thought otherwise. He jumped onto Changmin and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't come earlier," Junsu whispered. Changmin, upon knowing Junsu didn't mind hugged Junsu back.

"I'm scared, hyung..."

"It's okay, I'm here now." Junsu rubbed Changmin's back. "Let's go home."

Changmin gladly followed Junsu's words and they left the place not knowing there's someone who had his eyes on them for a while.

A/N here's the second part of the chapter. i had to edit this part because of reasons. hehe~ enjoy