Chapter 42

In Another World

Yoochun knew his intuition was never wrong. He had been gifted with it since he came back to his own original world after the accident.

He had been seeing Dr Kang went in and out of his office while he was waiting here sitting on the chair doing nothing. He had much time though and it's comfortable too in here because he didn't get to see anyone coming or any crowd. He wouldn't stand that at all.

Dr Kang suddenly came in for the umpteenth time, his face concerned and anxious.

"I just found Junsu." he said, while wiping his forehead with a tissue. He looked like he perspired a lot for a cold and dry place like here. And he was panting too, as if he was running. "I can't tell you the details right now but something had happened to him."

"What?"

"I wanted you to go out from this hospital and never tell anyone about this. About you meeting me here tonight, you hear me?" Yoochun nodded.

"But...but why? Our discussion ends here?"

"I'll tell you about later dates, if we have the opportunity to meet again. But for now, you have to leave. Don't tell anything to anyone," Yoochun stood up and nodded. He was still confused but he wouldn't ask now. Dr Kang was pale, and he was in such a hurry. He bowed down to the doctor and ran outside. He walked as quickly as he could to the exit. He wished he knew but quickly he changed his mind.

***

Junsu breathed in Changmin's scent and felt his heart was a bit at ease. After all the story telling of his past he had been drained off energy. He was tired and he was panting. Changmin still stayed by his side, not wanting to leave at all but Junsu knew better.

Changmin didn't belong here. He knew that for a fact now. He would have to make another decision. He had to let him go. Letting someone as important to him like he had let go of Jaejoong's hand; it hurts Junsu but he had to return him. Return him to somewhere he came from, and to those people who missed him and loved him the way he deserved it.

"Ne, hyung..." Changmin's voice was gentle, just like him. "You never really know why I was here, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think I understand it now. Why I was here, and experience this odd life with you." Changmin's smile was faint but it was there. "I wish for Junsu-hyung to be more aggressive." Changmin kissed Junsu's hand. "My wish for him."

"I wish for Jaejoong-hyung to love Yunho a little less." He inhaled. "I...wish for Yoochun-hyung," he lifted his gaze towards Junsu and saw Junsu's soft expression. His smile widened. "...to not be influenced by anyone, as in...him." Junsu lifted one brow.

"Him?"

"My Junsu." Junsu smiled, but his heart was sorrowed by the fact Changmin wasn't meant to be here.

"And your last wish?" Junsu could hear the shaking in his own voice. He touched Changmin's shoulder, longing to just hug him and spent the rest of his life with him.

The time that he had was shorter than ever.

"I wish for Yunho-hyung to never stop loving Jaejoong-hyung. That was weird. I didn't know why I made that wish, because the separation was too much for both of us...and..." Changmin sniffed. "...it was hard to make decisions. But the wish..."

"Whatever your wish are, everything was going to be fine."

"Everything that I wish for happened here, hyung. I don't know if it would come true in my world."

"You will soon find out, Changmin."

Changmin was alarmed. He tilted his head to the side, his frown returned. Junsu who looked at this found Changmin to be so cute and he giggled.

"Do you still remember that I actually wanted to tell you about my dreams?" Changmin nodded.

"Which dream?"

"When I passed out because I was bleeding heavily. It was a brief moment I guess, but it seemed like forever in that dream." Changmin didn't say anything, so Junsu moved on. "I met your Junsu."

"Bwoh?" Junsu smiled wider.

"I know it's too hard to believe but yes, I met your Junsu."

"How...how did you know it was him?"

"Because he was different from me, even though our faces are similar." Changmin thought for a while. He couldn't fathom how both the Junsus could meet in Junsu's dream. It seemed too far-fetched and hard to believe.

But even his current circumstances were something unheard of, so he couldn't blame anyone.

"He was...like you said." Junsu looked at Changmin, his eyes glimmered like shiny beads. "Gentle, soft-spoken, kind. Nothing like me at all."

"No. You're kind too."

"He's kinder, innocent. And when I saw him, when I saw myself, I knew it was your Junsu. He saw me too." Changmin could feel his heart beats faster than ever. Even in his ears, the pounding of his heart sounded louder. He felt his face warmed up, and he started to blush, and sweat. "I called his name and he was clueless but he responded. He was so polite. He was the first to bow."

"Do you talk to each other?" Junsu nodded.

"'Junsu, what are you looking for?' that was the question that I asked him. Do you know what did he answer?" Changmin wanted to guess, he thought he already knew but he didn't say it out loud.

Me. His heart said.

"Yes. You." Junsu said. "He's looking for you. He wants to apologise to you. He wants to see you, hug you and play with you again."

"But we can't be together. The band already...already broke up!" Changmin exclaimed. Soon he was crying again. Junsu pulled him into a tight embrace, and let Changmin rested his head on his chest. He kissed the top of the singer's head. "Why did he say that when all hopes are lost?"

"He didn't want to be separated from you, Min-ah..." Junsu soothed him, his hair, treating him like a child. Changmin closed his eyes. "They will come back to you."

"..." Changmin sobbed.

"That's the promise he given me, if I send you back there." Changmin abruptly sat up. His eyes darted on Junsu's.

"Bwoh?"

"You have to return. I'm not going to live for long, Changmin. You don't belong here. I am. But I'm dying. I will leave this world soon, and before that I have to send you back to your own world."

"No..." Changmin shook his head. He couldn't leave Junsu. This Junsu's the love of his life, the one who had made his heart this way. "You can't tell me what to do!"

"Always!" Junsu's tone raised a notch suddenly. "He said...he wants you back there, in your own world so that they can return to both of you..." Changmin shook his head. He suddenly remembered the last encounter with his Junsu, when he kicked their bags until they broke. His Junsu left him. And he expected him to return?

"Do you believe him?"

"He is me from another world. Of course I have faith in him. I will always keep the faith."

"But..."

"I already met Yoochun about this too. I found out that you always went to his house and discussed things. And I knew he was one member from the band too."

"But you said you didn't believe me, when we fought. You told me, that...that you...was all that you said to me...!?" he was confused.

"Changmin-ah..." Junsu shushed him gently. "That's how I make Jaejoong leave me. By saying things that would hurt you intentionally. I couldn't afford to have you by my side when the disease resurfaced. You will suffer."

"I will suffer with you then. I don't want..." Changmin choked on his own tears. How could Junsu bear all of this alone? Even Yoohwan had all his family members by his side. "...pabo! Pabo! Why do you do this to yourself? You don't deserve to face all this alone. Are you crazy?"

"That's just the way I am." Changmin cried harder. "I couldn't let anyone see me living my last days on earth emaciated by my own state. Things would get even messier when my mood takes over. I can't do it."

"And you're okay with letting me go?" Junsu was silent for a while but then he nodded.

"I'm sorry." his voice was weak, as weak as Changmin's own heart. "I'm so sorry. I hope you understand. It's not that I don't love you, I just want what's best for you."

"Do you think it's best for me?" Changmin's voice sound weaker. Junsu nodded, but only necessary and not exaggerated. He had had doubts about it too. "Do you ever love me?"

“I love you more than life itself,” Junsu pulled Changmin for a kiss.

***

Jaejoong stood there in the surveillance room, hugging himself. His eyes had never leave the display from the CCTV, and his heart was further torn with Junsu's long explanation to Changmin, accompanied by his obvious adoration towards his lover.

Why didn't Junsu tell him about this before? They would have long make up if he knew the real truth. Junsu didn't have to go through all this fuss and heart breaks. Now, an innocent person had been scarred for life, there's no doubt about it.

The door was opened and Yihan entered. He saw Jaejoong, and walked calmly to him even when he saw Jaejoong's sour face. He hugged Jaejoong from behind but softly the model pushed him away.

"I heard what Junsu told Changmin." he said sullenly, like a child who demanded something but was denied. Yihan raised a brow and his lips before he turned his gaze away from Jaejoong. "I trust Junsu, I know he would never lie. But will you deny anything of your involvement?"

"Why do you want to know? Wasn't it too late to go back to him now?"

"You told me he sold me to you. How much money did you pay him?" Jaejoong asked, tears were pooling in his eyes. Yihan was still as calm as ever.

"As much as he wants for his treatment." Yihan answered. "For the interest, I'll pay for his apartment and help him climb up the social stairs as fast as I could."

"And you forbid him to meet me?" Yihan didn't reply to the question. Jaejoong scoffed, as a tear trailed down tainting his porcelain skin. "Do you do this to all people that took your fancy?"

"Only for you." Yihan held out his hand to touch his cheek but Jaejoong pulled his face away. Yihan balled his hand into a fist and put it down but didn't say anything. Jaejoong turned his back towards Yihan and wiped his tears with his palm. Yihan approached him and hugged him from behind. He rested his head on Jaejoong's shoulder before he kissed Jaejoong's neck.

"Do you know what you've done?" Jaejoong asked, his voice had a furious tone but he tried to not let the emotions get him. Yihan might be very patient and loving towards him but he could be scary if he wanted to.

"I only gave him what he needed. But a trade had to be done."

"And I'm a thing to trade for? Huh." Jaejoong was angry but he couldn't do anything. "What a fool I am."

"But I still love you. Just like I did back then." Jaejoong bit his lips. He already knew that Yihan was possessive but he never knew the story behind how he really pushed Junsu away from him. "Will you hate me after this?"

Jaejoong was silent, so Yihan didn't know what to do with it. Jaejoong stood very still beside the table, like he was thinking about something. Sometimes he sobbed and dabbed his eyes with the long sleeves of his cotton shirt. Sometimes he would raise his head up and looked at the ceiling. The sadness remained obvious on his handsome face.

Yihan let out a small sigh.

"I asked Dr Kang about Junsu and looked like his leukaemia resurfaced. He can only be treated for his symptoms because he's not responding to the previous treatment." Jaejoong felt like his breathe was taken away by force. "The treatment was only to improve his quality of life and prolong his life a bit, but his insides are going to..."

"Stop it! I just..." Jaejoong put his hands on his mouth and started crying heavily. His shoulders moved and his breathe hitched, he wasn't crying silently anymore. He was howling with tears and shaking with fear. "Hold me...Yihan, hold me, please..."

Yihan wrapped his arms around Jaejoong and kept the model there.

***

Yunho walked into Dr Kang's room. Dr Kang lifted his head from the documents that he was writing on. He gave the lawyer a small smile and put aside the documents that he worked at. Yunho opened his mouth and closed it again.

"What?" Dr Kang asked.

"I made a mistake."

"Why?" the doctor scanned his face but Yunho kept his expressionless face. "Did Junsu ask you of anything?" Yunho nodded. "Do you want to tell me?" Yunho kept his mouth shut. "Okay then. But I'll tell you this. I still haven't forgiven you for what you did to Changmin-ssi. He's innocent as ever but you let him be involved in this." Yunho still didn't say anything. Dr Kang continued writing something inside the documents again and Yunho waited beside his table. Both of them not talking with each other and the tension between them were palpable. Yunho was thinking deeply about something and Dr Kang was finishing his official job.

When Dr Kang lifted his head, he saw Yunho was looking at him.

"Are you the one responsible to let all the information about Changmin's whereabouts to Jaejoong?"

"Not fully but yes."

"And now you realised your mistake?"

"Yes."

"You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm talking to you just because you're responsible of Junsu's status. Or else I wouldn't want to." Dr Kang blabbered. He was so angry but nothing could be done now that Yihan had taken control.

Junsu actually told him about Yihan, because Yihan was the sponsor for Junsu's treatment. Dr Kang never said anything to anyone before because the amount of the money that was provided for Junsu was enough to make him silent. He even though had never pay Dr Kang directly, he was quite suspicious at how he was having privileges that most doctors that were more senior than him got. He had access to the best hospitals and salary that was quite a lot. It happened just after Junsu was taken under his wings.

When Dr Kang told Junsu about these circumstances, Junsu just shrugged and said it's from Yihan and he should be grateful of it. Dr Kang didn't bring it up after that because he didn't want Junsu to be upset.

But now, once again he saw Yihan appeared in his hospital and the bloody Junsu afterwards was enough to make his heart stop. He even panicked and freaked out when he found out that Junsu had been punched and hit several times. Yihan told him the fact like it was everyday news. Dr Kang desperately wanted to curse Yihan but he knew the gruesome consequences that he had to bear if he does it. So he shut his mouth up and did his work as a doctor, saving the patient.

Yunho looked at his watch.

"What are you waiting for?" Dr Kang asked.

"For Junsu to call me." Dr Kang gritted his teeth. He glared at Yunho but the lawyer ignored him just like always.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes before suddenly Yunho's phone rang. He picked it up. He spoke with the lowest tone of his voice, and once in a while he lifted his gaze towards Dr Kang. Dr Kang saw the gesture and felt uneasy about it. Yunho's gaze was always mysterious just like how he was portrayed in television. He was 'The Lawyer', the person who was brave enough to oppose Yihan. Never once Dr Kang thought he would be the one who worked under Yihan's powerful tyranny.

What was Yunho's intention of televising his fake war with Yihan? Everyone in the country knew he was untouchable and Yunho was a mere lawyer.

Yunho finished his phone conversation.

"I'll be going."

"Are you just here to guard me? As if I would do some stupid things." he pressed on the word 'stupid' and resumed his work. Yunho kept his stoic face and bowed down to the doctor before he left the room.

***

Changmin opened his eyes and smiled when he found himself still beside Junsu. Junsu was staring at him when he woke up, making the younger male blushed violently.

"Don't look at me like that." Changmin pushed Junsu's face and Junsu laughed lightly. The conductor brought his face nearer and they kissed.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop it. Don't mention it. Enough." Changmin said, and he kissed Junsu's bruises on his chin. There were stubs of facial hair, but he didn't care. "I can't wait to make love to you. I can't wait to fall in love deeper with you again." Junsu just smiled. "About what you said before..."

"Hmm...?"

"Do you ever believe in every word that I said? Like I'm from another world, another universe?"

Junsu nodded.

"But why did you tell me harshly that you didn't trust me the last time we fight?"

"I didn't know what to do to let you hate me. It's the only way, so that you'll stop loving me."

"But I will never stop."

"I know. And I told you the truth too. I love you."

"Do you mean it?"

"Do you want me to say it again?" Changmin blushed and nodded. "I love you." Junsu whispered. Changmin closed his eyes and smiled.

"Again."

"I love you like a husband love his wife."

"Again."

"I love you like how Colonel Sanders love his fried chickens." Changmin giggled.

"Again."

"I love you like..."

Suddenly the door was opened from outside and Yunho and Jaejoong came in. Jaejoong looked sad.

Changmin sat up abruptly, shocked by the sudden intrusion. He got even more confused when suddenly Yunho brought out a gun and pointed it at him.

A/N o0o0o0o0o why yunho why?

*not my gif!*