Escaping

What is True Love?

”Ehm e-escaping reality” I stuttered, since I weren’t really escaping reality, well sort of. What I where really escaping from was a couple of MyungSoo fangirls.

“You?” I asked a bit half hearted since I wasn’t expecting him to answer.

“Same” he replied and stared at me as I picked up my lunchbox from my bag and placed it down next to me on the floor before taking out my bottle water and made it stand next to the box as I zipped close my schoolbag and put it aside. After taking the lid off I looked up from the lunchbox and stared at MyungSoo as he was glaring down on the food that I had made yesterday; Kimpab.

He shifted his gaze from the food and stared into my eyes, I flinched yet again as I were looking into his, I started to wonder if he ever was happy, more like had he ever been happy? Not that I could remember after my two months here.

“I’m sorry there aren’t many of them since I wasn’t planning on eating together with anyone” I apologized for the lack of food for two persons. Knowing him, eh scrap that since I didn’t knew him. Anyway, he would probably just stand up and strode out off the room like nothing of this had happened. But he didn’t, he was sitting there a meter away and staring at the food like the two of them were having a contest of who could stare the longest without blink his eyes, before he suddenly took on in his hand and ate.

I stared nervously at him, wondering what his reaction would be, well something I could ensure him of was that this one’s weren’t as good as the ones he brought with him. Suddenly a tear slid down his right cheek and though he hurried to wipe it away I could clearly see that he was upset.

*Great they taste so bad that he’s even crying* I sighed in my mind and saw how he looked up from the lunchbox and stared into my eyes.

They, they-they weren’t showing sadness or either a sign of him being mad, in fact they showed happiness. Oh god either I’m so hungry that I’m seeing things or I’m starting to go insane.

“You’re happy” I stated dumbfound as if happiness were something you’d only get once a year as I smiled and handed him the bottle of water. Though he wasn’t showing happiness through smiling I could clearly see his happiness in his eyes, they where, correctly to say; shining. A light bulb showed in my head as I remembered that now would be a perfect time to take my first cell phone picture. Well second but, taking picture of me didn’t really count so; this was unofficially the first picture.

I dived after my bag and fished up my ‘MyungSoo’ phone.

“Let’s take a picture” I smiled and placed myself next to him, “no” he replied even though my statement hadn’t been a question and more of a we-must-take-a-picture. “Please” I begged and blinked my eyes cutely and soon I heard him heaving a sigh. *Hah I won* I did a small victory dance in my head and then brought the phone up in the right angle before I did a V-sign and pressed the ‘camera button’ and a small flash showed, giving notice that the picture was taken.

I turned the phone around and stared at the screen showing the newly taken picture of me and MyungSoo; it wasn’t until I looked at the picture that I truly took notice that he was actually really handsome.

“You like the phone?” he asked as I placed myself at the spot I was sitting at before taking the picture, “of course” I replied and pressed a few buttons and made our picture the wallpaper so that the picture would show up every time I started the phone in the morning. “So now I have the picture as my wallpaper” I laughed and brought the box with food closer to him.

“Eat” I said and saw how he looked down on the food and then back at me before asking if I weren’t going to eat. I shook my head and told him that I already had, though that was a lie, but I where quiet sure that the one thing bringing him happiness right now was the food.

“Why aren’t you happy?” I nearly whispered the question since I didn’t know if I had the right to ask him, I didn’t know him that well after all. I noticed that he had stopped eating and shifted his eyes from the food to my eyes. If looks could kill I would be stone dead. His eyes were worst than ever, I gulped down on my saliva after he had dropped the chopsticks and slammed the lid onto the box. “I’m sorry” I cried as he stood up and glared down on me.

“You..” he pointed at me.

“Get out of my life” he growled and were about to walk towards the door when I grabbed his hand and made him stop.

“Please.. Don’t go” I pleaded and felt how tears were welling up inside of me as he harshly told me to let go, but I only tightened my grip after those words. But my actions didn’t help, since he pulled his arm away and disappeared out from the room, and slamming the door shut.

I felt how warm tears where escaping my saddened eyes as my heart hurt, it was hurting just like it did after I jumped down from the wall this morning, only that this time it was worse, much worse.