Relax

What is True Love?

”ISEUL RUN” a loud voice shouted, though as I stared around I couldn’t see anyone. It was just a desert for miles and miles forward. Wait how did I end up here? And why would I have to run?

“Hello?” I beamed and snapped my head around in different directions, just in case if I spotted the person who’d shouted at me to run. But nothing happened, it was dead silent. Except for the wind that was blowing steady.

“RUN” that voice shouted again, and it made me feel uneasy and scared. Who was it and why did it want me to run? There was nothing here anyway.

But I soon got to know that there was someone here. It was Tolly. And she had the exact same expression and body built as when she was sitting in the airplane. Without hesitation I stared to run for my life. Though, Tolly weren’t late to fall after me. The ground under me shook every time Tolly slammed her massive feet’s against the earth.

My heart was beating hard against my chest as I made my way over the desert road, which was spreading out in front of my eyes.

Suddenly everything changed; the abandoned desert was transformed to a cliff and a pitch black sky with a red sun watching over me, as I reached the ending of the cliff I couldn’t find the strength to stop myself from falling over the edge. The screams that escaped my lips echoed through the landscape.

And before I knew it, I was falling, and falling. It didn’t stop as something then came out from the ground beneath me.

It was Tolly; she had the scariest look on her face that I’d ever seen. Her eyes were bloodshot and the teeth’s in was sharpened, it looked like she could tear my body apart by just grabbing me with the teeth’s. Then, right out of the blue, Tolly swallowed me.

~~

My eyes shot open and I briskly sat up as I screamed, while feeling how the sweat was running down my forehead. My breathing was speeding out of control before I suddenly felt myself having trouble with breathing. My heart was cramping and beating like crazy as I sat there, staring around in the room.

“Iseul, relax” MyungSoo’s voice appeared from the side as he then came into my sight and placed himself down next to me on the bed as he put his both hands on either side of my shoulders. I clutched onto his arms with my hands as I started to cry.

“Take it easy” he pulled me into his embrace and told me that everything would be alright.

Would it? Would everything really be alright? I’d been so cruel towards MyungSoo that I hated myself right now. I didn’t have the right to be around him anymore. But even though I knew about his past, I still didn’t want to ask him. Since, who knew, maybe that girl had lied. Maybe it wasn’t like that, his past.

“Why haven’t you eaten?” MyungSoo suddenly asked, his voice was light as he pulled away and brought his hand up, before he wiped the tears from my face and then gazed into my eyes. Those sparkling eyes that made my heart flutter in delight.

I shook my head as I told him that I’d lost my appetite for food.

“Pabo” the half smile he showed with his eyes sent me crashing down to earth again as I smiled, though it must’ve looked weird since my eyes where all puffy and red.

Though, before I could say something back the door flung open, revealing two scared teachers, Sung Hyun and Yujin. “You okay?” Yujin asked, I noticed that her eyes where red and her tone were shaking. Apparently she had been crying as well.

I nodded my head approvingly and told them that I where alright as I then asked what the time was, plus which day it was. Since I had no idea how long I’d passed out.

“It’s 11.00AM, January 26. Which means we are going home today” Sung Hyun replied before he told MyungSoo and me that we had to get ready. Eat breakfast, clean up and lastly pack down our things before we all would meet down in the lobby at 1.30PM.

An hour later and three sandwiches, plus two glasses of orange juice I was standing inside the shower. If it weren’t for that MyungSoo had packed on so much food onto my plate then I’d never thought of eating that much. Though I tried to sneak one of the sandwiches’ back down, but unluckily he saw it and placed it on my plate again. Much to my despise, but he wouldn’t give in so I couldn’t do anything else than eat and look happy.

Even though I loved to be here, to be on Jeju Island, I still wanted to go home. Not because I wanted to be by myself, but because I wanted to go to school. Yeah, believe it or not, but it was not for the studies that I wanted to go there. No. it was because I needed to talk to Se Hyuk. Chungdamn‘s principal. He needed to know what had happened to MyungSoo.

Right?

After drying myself of with the towel I hurried to get dressed. I snatched the baggy jeans from my bed and then put a simple t-shirt on before finishing it off with a warming cardigan. Since the weather in Seoul was colder than here. There was a light knock on the door, followed by MyungSoo’s voice.

“Iseul, are you ready?”

“Yeh” I swiftly put all my belongings inside the suitcase before I unlocked the door and spotted him. His eyes where shining like the sun and I truly felt happiness when gazing at him right now. He had changed, and I knew that very well. Though my mission wasn’t finished yet, I needed to know what had caused his pain.

“Here” MyungSoo stretched out his hand and much to my surprise he took the suitcase handle from me and started to pull it instead. I stared after him as I blinked my eyes rapidly. “Aren’t you coming?” he had stopped and turned around to look at me. I smiled as ran up to him and grabbed his free hand before we proceeded towards the lobby.

~~

The bus ride to the airport had been awfully quiet. Well I weren’t that surprised by that since I heard that half of the students had a party in one of the rooms. Which of course neither Sung Hyun nor Yujin discovered, I wonder what had happened if they did? I have a hard time believing that they would’ve gotten expelled since it’s less than two weeks left.

And now, well right now we were sitting in the airplane and waiting for the plane to land on Incheon airport.