Jealousy

What is True Love?

I had the whole day yesterday tried to come up with some way to give back to Hye Im, so that she could suffer as well. But it couldn’t be something to much that it would risk that I would get thrown out from the school. That would be kind of stupid since it’s less than a month left until the graduation ceremony.

It took me several hours to figure out something, and the only thing that I could come up with was something that revolved around MyungSoo. I more than knew that she liked him and if I could just do something to make her jealous then it’d be great.

But my only problem was. What could I do to make her jealous? It’s not like I can just kiss him. God that would be going too far and besides, it would only be embarrassing.

Well, just by being with him makes her jealous so maybe I don’t really have to do so much more than that after all.

*Hm I wonder where he is?* I wondered as I stepped inside the school and proceeded towards the shoe lockers, where you would change from the shoes you use outside to ones you only use inside the school, so that the floors don’t get dirty.

“What’s this?” I murmured after opening my locker and spotting a package on top of the shoes. I brought it out and it read ‘to Iseul’. *I wonder what it is* I asked myself as I opened the lid and took a glance inside the box. It was something lying there, but I couldn’t see what it was as it was lying a paper over it, which I took and read.

‘I heard what happened to your phone; here I bought you a new one, MyungSoo’ I shifted my gaze from the paper to the cell phone that was lying there. It was an exact copy of my broken phone. I grabbed the phone and flapped open the lid and started it.

It didn’t take long before it had started and I where practically staring, wide-eyed at the wallpaper. It was MyungSoo. And it looked like he was trying to smile, though it looked more like a rotten smile. I laughed and then placed the phone down in my pocket before I changed shoes and went to my homeroom.

*I bet Im Hye will be surprised to see that I have a new phone today* I smirked as I stepped inside and walked over to my desk and sat down, it didn’t take long before Im Hye walked over to my desk and sat down on top of it.

“Awh you don’t have a phone do you” she laughed as she glanced at her friends that where laughing as well. I weren’t late to bring my new phone up for her to see. You could really see how shocked she was as she glared at it.

“B-but how?” she stuttered as I smiled devilish “Oh you don’t want to know” I smirked as the math teacher yelled that Im Hye should return to her own desk and stop bothering the lesson.

Her angry face didn’t vanish during the whole math lesson, or the geography lesson. It looked like if she had eaten a lemon or something like that. At least she suffered and that was more than enough for me.

On the English lesson I brought my phone up once again and scanned through it, I suddenly remembered that I needed to type in all the phone numbers again. So I went in on the ‘contacts’ list and the first thing I spotted was MyungSoo’s phone number. I decided the send a text to him since I where utterly bored.

To; MyungSoo: ‘Why did you buy the cell phone?’

I pressed send and let my phone slid back down into the pocket as I half listened to the teacher talking about the finals next week. It didn’t take long before I felt how the phone vibrated, after fishing it up again I read the message.

‘Because otherwise you wouldn’t have a phone would you? And besides, I think you need a phone. Aren’t your parents out of the country? And I bet they need to contact you as much as you need to contact them’.

He was right. I needed a phone, but still, I felt bad that he had bought it.

To; MyungSoo: ‘When do you have lunch break?’

Just seconds later the reply came, ’11.35AM, why?’

Would I put my plan to work? Operation; make Im Hye jealous of me. Yes I would do it. I started to type in that I wanted to meet him in the cafeteria at 11.40AM. The reply came immediately, ‘okay’.

*God why can’t the English lesson go faster* I murmured inside my head as I glanced at my watch, only 11.15AM. Well it was only fifteen minutes left until the English class would end; still that was fifteen minutes too much.

I started to tap my finger on the table, as if I thought that would make the time go faster. I highly doubt it.
“Okay class, I want you to split into pairs, two and two. Come one” Sa Yeon stated as she clapped her hands together, but no one moved, everyone acted like they had frozen to the chair they where sitting on, including me.

“Okay then, if no one want to move, then I’ll decide groups” she started to pair in everyone in groups, some groaned over the partner they got while others celebrated.

“Then we have Im Hye..” Sa Yeon glanced around on all the people that didn’t have a partner yet before her eyes landed on me.

*No, no, no, no and NO* I begged

“Im Hye with Iseul”

*CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* the word echoed inside my head as I wanted to throw my book away in demonstration that I didn’t want to be paired up with that .

“I want you to talk to each other in English. It can be about anything you want” Sa Yeon explained after pairing everyone up.

I glared at Im Hye as I sat down next to her, “So how could you afford to buy a new phone?” she smirked as she draw something inside her English book. “I can’t, but MyungSoo can” I retorted and saw how she stopped in her actions and shifted her gaze from the book to me.

“Oppa bought it for you?” her lip twitched as she spoke, and I knew that she was jealous over that he had given me something. “Mm” I was cheering and celebrating inside as I brought up my phone and opened the lid before I showed her the picture of MyungSoo.

“See and I even got his number” I went into my contacts just to show her that I weren’t lying. The look on her face was priceless when she noticed that I weren’t lying to her. “You…” she began but where overshadowed by the bell ringing, indicating that it was lunch and time for me to make her even more jealous. Since I knew that she would always eat lunch in the cafeteria.

“Bye” I smiled as I stood up and grabbed my bag before I practically ran out of there with laughter ringing inside my head.

I went down to the cafeteria and waited for MyungSoo, though I where hiding myself a bit so that Im Hye wouldn’t notice that I was there, as that would ruin my plan. I glanced at the clock hanging over a table a few seats away. It was 11.39AM and he would be here any minute now.

And as I predicted, he walked inside the cafeteria two minutes later and looked around, probably searching for me.

*Shows on*

“MyungSoo here” I half shouted so that I would get Im Hye’s attention and boy did I get her attention. She was glaring wide-eyed at the both of us as he sat down at my table and asked me what I wanted.

“How did you know my cell phone broke?” I wondered since he hadn’t told me that, the only thing he had said was that he knew, but not how he got to know about it. “I overheard you at the shop yesterday”

“Oh”

“Are you hungry?” he suddenly asked and my stomach growled in reply and before I knew it MyungSoo had grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the food displayed at the cafeteria. “Just tell me what you want” he said as I stared at all the delicious looking food that made my mouth water.

I told him that a simple sandwich would be more than enough, but he told me that it wasn’t food and then started to order all kinds of different meals. I didn’t even want to know the price of all this as we returned to the table we had been seated at, and he started to eat while I was just looking at it a bit uncomfortable that he had spent so much money.

“Eat” he ordered and I slowly grabbed the chopsticks and started to eat. The taste was wonderful, though our eating-in-peace was disturbed by a furious Im Hye.

“Oppa why do you pay for her, if she don’t have enough money then she shouldn’t eat” she said angry as she stared at me with hate blistering in her eyes. God had I made her jealous, it was like she was on fire.

“Why does it bother you?” MyungSoo asked as he put a piece of food inside his mouth and ate as Im Hye told him that she didn’t like me. I noticed how MyungSoo stopped eating and turned his attention from the plate of food in front of him to Im Hye.

“But I do” he stated simply before continuing eating, though Im Hye didn’t seem to budge by his words. “Oppa how can you like someone who’s poor” she glared at me with disgust showing in her eyes, as if I where some insect as she said that.

*WHAT. Did MyungSoo like me? Wait, wait. Just because he said that he likes me, he doesn’t need to like me in that way. It can just be like, as in I like her as a friend*

MyungSoo’s loud sigh brought me out off my thoughts and I looked at him, his eyes where pitch black. And that could only mean one thing. He was furious.

“So?” he snapped after he had let his chopsticks fall to the table.

“So, how can you be with such a disgusting and ugly girl?”

I couldn’t believe what she had just said, that I where disgusting and ugly. *Okay, don’t get mad and punch her in the face, because then all this will be for nothing* I murmured in my head, I needed to relax and calm down before I actually slapped her.

“The only person here who’s disgusting and ugly, is you”

My eyes widened by MyungSoo’s words, it had been the first time that someone ever defended me, besides my parents of course. “Aish, I’m not done with you” Im Hye roared as she pointed her finger at me before stomping off.

*Operation; make Im Hye jealous; succeeded* I hi-five myself and happily started to eat.

“You know she’ll never leave you alone” MyungSoo stated before grabbing his chopsticks and continuing eating again.

“That will be my problem then, now I only want to eat” I smiled and stuffed my mouth full with food, I can still remember the first time I ate together with MyungSoo and he stared at me like I was an alien when I stuffed my mouth full. But now, it’s like he’s gotten used to it.

~~

This was maybe not that great written, sorry for that "bows"... BTW I'm totally addicted to Teen Top right now XD who's your favorite member/s?? Mine is C.A.P and Ricky x''3