Feelings

What is True Love?

”Yah! Wake up” an annoying was screaming loudly and thus making me open my eyes and sit up in the ridiculously comfortable bed as I glanced around, looking for the human being that had been waking me up.

And when I found out who it was I wanted to shout back ‘shut up’. But knowing that Im Hye would probably tell the teacher about it I shut my mouth. I have no idea how someone could manage to live under the same roof as her.

“What do you want?” I snarled as I stood up and stretched my body in all kind of directions so that I could fully wake up and then take a refreshing shower. “The buss is leaving in half an hour so you better hurry” the laugh that escaped Im Hye’s lips afterwards sent shivers down my spine. It sounded like one of those witch laughter’s you only heard in movies.

I didn’t bother replying her statement and made my way towards the bathroom after picking up some new clothes and shampoo from my bag. Luckily it’s not as cold here as it is in Seoul, which means that I basically can use a t-shirt without having to freeze to death.

Suddenly my mind went blank, did I just hear right or was MyungSoo here? Wasn’t it Im Hye’s voice that had been calling his name? Another shiver went down my spine, what if she tried to seduce him here and now. I gulped down hard and hurried to shower and dry myself off before I practically threw on my clothes and ran towards the front door. Hopefully he’d still be there.

Upon seeing that he was still there I smiled, despite feeling how my semi-wet hair was sticking to my face. He was sitting on my bed and glancing around on the room and as he saw me he stood up and walked up to me.

“You ready?” he asked as he stared at my clothes. I had a pair of shorts in a light pink color, grey leggings under, a green t-shirt with yellow spots, and then a black jacket, though I hadn’t zipped it close. As accessories I had an over-sized watch on my left wrist and then of course the couple bracelet, though I’d never taken it off after I bought it. Not even once. Plus my favorite bag, which was a blue shoulder bag that I got from my mom in Christmas present.

Though I felt somewhat embarrassed by the stare he was giving me. Was it too much? Had I overdressed myself?

*Why do I always have to embarrass myself in front of him*

“Let’s go” MyungSoo grabbed my arm and pulled me out from the room, well not without me getting death glares from Im Hye. I knew she wouldn’t let me have him, but please. He showed no interest in her what so ever.

On the way down my stomach growled in discomfort, it was hungry. And I knew that, but still, I where to disgusted by food that I couldn’t eat.

“Haven’t you eaten breakfast?”

“I have” okay I had to lie now or else he would probably drag me towards the restaurant just so that I could eat breakfast. I saw how he eyed me suspiciously but before he got the chance to say something more the elevator door slid open and revealed the rest of the class that where waiting for the remaining classmates that were getting ready to leave.

~~

Okay I can’t believe we spent five hours in that house, it was beyond boring. It only had glass in different kind of form and colors, nothing else. Seriously who’d want to stare at glass for hours? Besides our stupid teachers? Probably no one.

At least we would go to the beach now and finally have some fun for once. I’d expected this trip to be a bit funnier but apparently not with these two teachers in sight. Though from what I’ve heard, some of the students from MyungSoo’s class had brought several bottles of Soju with them so they could celebrate. Ha, I wonder if they’ll succeed with their celebrations, knowing Sung Hyun and Yujin, they’ll be watching over all of us like we’re the world’s dangerous criminals.

“Everyone get inside the bus, we’re leaving in three minutes” Yujin shouted and motioned for everyone to take a seat inside the bus that would leave the house of boring glass sculptures to the fun campfire at the Hyeopjae Beach that where located not that far from the hotel itself.

“Oppa sit here” Im Hye patted the empty seat next to herself as she fluttered her eyelashes cutely at MyungSoo. Ugh how I wanted to puke. Though to my fear, MyungSoo stopped right next to where Im Hye was sitting and stared at her as I passed by and sat down on a seat in the back of the bus. Well if MyungSoo wanted to sit with her then fine. But I couldn’t deny the fact that I where upset that he was still standing there, staring at her, while Im Hye herself was smiling like a fool.

I shifted in my seat before I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes. Jealousy was lingering inside my heart and I couldn’t deny my feelings for MyungSoo anymore. Though I didn’t know when I could ever confess, if that was what I was going to do.

Since he would leave right after the graduation ceremony, and that was only two weeks away. Maybe it would be unfair if I confessed, it’ll probably only cause problems.

My thoughts where abruptly ended when someone sat down next to me, though I didn’t bother to open my eyes and see who it was. I where almost hundred percent sure that it wasn’t MyungSoo so I scooted further towards the window and buried myself close to it as I tried to fall asleep, since the journey back would take a little more than an hour.

A smile crept up on my face as I felt a familiar hand slid into mine and then how he squeezed it lightly, causing my jealousy to fade away bit by bit, as I shifted my head from the window and placed it on MyungSoo’s shoulder before I closed my eyes again and drifted off.

I woke up when the bus suddenly made an abrupt stop and Sung Hyun’s oh so familiar voice beamed not soon after, telling everyone that we where at the beach.

The daylight outside had been replaced by late evening and the sun where on its way down.
“If someone could help me carry some things then it’ll be a lot easier” Yujin snarled upset as she tried to lift a huge bag. But seeing how it didn’t work as it was too heavy for her. And her temper wouldn’t ease either, since some of the students where laughing at her, Im Hye being one of them.

Suddenly MyungSoo stood up and walked past all the laughing students and picked up the bag with such ease that I could only gawk, before he slung it over his shoulder and exited the bus.

“At least we have one gentleman” Yujin shifted her gaze between the arrogant male students sitting in the bus before she fallowed MyungSoo out from the bus. Soon everyone was standing on the beach, some had run towards the ocean while other had placed themselves in the sand as they stared out on the beautiful waving sea.

Without warning I felt how my stomach turned around and I where in desperate need for a toilet right now.
“MyungSoo I need to fix a thing” I stated before I hurried to ask Yujin where the closest toilets was. I practically ran for my life after I got to know that they where located just a few hundred meters away.
As I reached my destination I plunged inside a stall and locked the door after myself before I puked. It felt as if all my intestines were going to come up as well.

*How come I’m puking right now, it’s not like I’ve eaten anything*

Another rush of bile flooded down the toilet and I shivered as small glittery tears escaped my eyes, it hurt a lot to vomit, and even more on an empty stomach. A few minutes later and on an even emptier stomach I flushed the toilet and sat down on the lid as I wiped my tears away. God my mouth tasted disgusting and it was burning like hell. But before I got the chance to exit the stall I heard how someone entered while chatting happily.

I put my feet’s up on the lid as well, and decided to wait until they where gone before I unlocked the door and opened.

“Did you hear what happened to MyungSoo, he’s in the other class” one of the girls spoke and I could feel how my heart tripled its beats as I carefully listened.