Sorry

What is True Love?

I hadn’t talked to my parent for quite a while, not because I didn’t want to, but because they where busy and so were I. I had the last couple of days been searching after MyungSoo so I could give back his home key, which I was still carrying around after almost a week.

He hadn’t been at work any of the days and I couldn’t get in touch with him at his apartment either, and since I didn’t have his phone number I couldn’t do much more than that. And today would be the last day that I would look for him, and if I didn’t find him then he would get the key back when the school started in a few days. In 6 days to be exact.

I couldn’t understand what he was up to, where had he been the last couple of days, it where almost like the earth had swallowed him and left no trace behind whatsoever. Pain struck my chest, he hasn’t been in an accident and where lying at the hospital, right? But then why hadn’t his parents been home at least once when I had rung the doorbell. I decided to shrug that thought out of my mind as I stepped inside the elevator in the stunning white apartment block that where rising towards the sky above.

It would be a lie if I told you that I hadn’t been impressed by how he was living, just by the thought of that comfortable couch made me shiver in delight. I must tell dad to buy one. But knowing him, he would probably say that the couch we had now was good enough to sit in, without having to buy a new one.

My dad was a bit old fashion that way; he didn’t want to buy new furniture’s before the older ones sort of broke. And you could just hope that the chair you used wouldn’t break while you where using it, because then you’ll get a nice bruise.

As the elevator door where about to close a couple in their mid twenties entered and placed themselves next to me before the man asked which floor I would go to. “36th” I replied politely as the man then pressed ‘21’ and the door then closed shut. I glanced at the woman who where dressed in a breathtaking dress with her hair tied in a what seemed like a pony tail but on the other hand it was looser than one. Anyway she was really beautiful, and so was the man, who also where dressed up in expensive designer clothes that I could never afford. I could only guess where they had been as the door slid open on the 21 floor and they exited before the door closed once again and proceeded higher.

It didn’t take long before I was at the 36th floor and where MyungSoo was living with his family. After I stepped outside of the elevator I checked the time on my wrist watch, it had already turned 21.30PM and if mom and dad knew that I where out at this hour they would freak and probably also call the police. Yeah that’s what you get with overprotective parents.

I rang the doorbell as soon as I where in front of his apartment, but as seconds past by and I couldn’t hear any signs of someone getting the door I sighed. *Where the heck could he be?* My mind played up the worst scenario ever, him being in an accident.

*God just stop thinking about it, it’ll only get worse* I thought and rang the doorbell once more, as I waited for someone to open up. It wasn’t like I could just open the door and leave it either since you needed to use the card-key to lock as well. They didn’t seem to have one of those doors which locked themselves when you closed them, maybe they didn’t want to have one since the risk of forgetting the key at home was probably quite high.

It was the sixth day I was here and still no one to open the door. God how hard can it be to get the door? Did he just don’t care or what? I looked at the watch again; maybe I can wait a bit more. But if he doesn’t turn up in the next twenty minutes then I’m going. It’s not like I’m going to wait here the whole night for him just because I have his key.

I sat down on the same spot I had been seated when waiting for him on Christmas Eve, leaning my head on the wall on my right I shut my eyes and imagined how the graduation ceremony would be like. Would mom and dad be there? Would MyungSoo be there? Hopefully all of them would be present as that would make me the happiest.

“Stupid MyungSoo” I murmured as my breathing started to slow down, which only meant one thing. I where soon sleeping once again. But this time I where not inside his apartment but outside, where people could actually both see and hear me.

What happened next I didn’t know, all I knew was that I woke up in MyungSoo’s couch one more time, but I couldn’t remember that I had on my own accord walked to the couch. That meant that he had been carrying me there.

*Crap*

“Awake”

I snapped my head in the direction of his voice, that sounded a bit mocking, but nothing less there where no smile on his lips. Well it wasn’t like I expected him to smile since I’ve never seen him doing so. But on the other hand, it was something I wanted to see in the future, a near future to be exact.

“I guess so” I answered even though I knew that his statement hadn’t been a question as I sat straight up and looked around. It was as tidy as I remembered it. “Where have you been the past couple of days?” I asked him before I rubbed my eyes and stood up on my feet’s.

“You don’t need to know”

Actually he was right, I didn’t need to know and besides I where too tired to start fighting and questioning where he had been, it wasn’t like I was his girlfriend. “Where is the Bathroom?”

“Down the hallway one the left”

I nodded my head and started to walk towards the bathroom with my eyes half closed, which caused me to bump into something. I opened my eyes and what caught my eyes weren’t a vase or something like that, but MyungSoo’s lips. I had walked right into his chest and his face where just centimeters away from mine.

“M-mianhae” I apologized without meeting his gaze as that would be too embarrassing. After hurrying to apologize I practically ran towards the bathroom and shut it close before I leaned against the door. Grasping my chest with a pain struck heart inside.

*It’s like he’s hurting me without actually hitting me*

~~

To all my lovely readers and those who are commenting, thank you. And I'm sorry that I'm not replying your questions about why MyungSoo is the way he is. I know many writers that are answering questions like that from the readers and end up telling everything that's going to happen. And to prevent me from doing that, I'm not going to answer any questions regarding MyungSoo, Iseul or anything from this FF. But if you have any other questions regarding me, then feel free to ask me them =D