Run

What is True Love?

It was Wednesday today and I’m dead tired, I don’t think I’ve got more than three hours of sleep these past two days and I’m truly starting to feel that right now, in the worst place ever, school.

I didn’t know how many times I’d fallen asleep already, and yet it was only the second class of the day, geography. Which I liked but not now, not when I was this tired and only wanted to get home so I could get some sleep.

Actually it hadn’t been that bad working at ‘High Love’ in fact it was quiet amusing. With the people spending all their money on useless liquor and expensive champagne, but I didn’t mind. As long as they paid me, then I couldn’t care less of what they wanted to spend their money on.

Well yesterday had been a bit bothersome, it was one man that I had been told to serve for the whole evening, Jinho had told me that it was a V.I.P guest and that I should be extra careful around him because he was a member of the mafia. Of course I had been afraid that I would do something wrong so that I would piss him off, because that was certainly one of my specialties, making people angry and pissed.

I’d gotten to know In Ae a bit more during the breaks that were given once in a while, we didn’t work according to any time plane but took a break once when there where little people inside the club. Though I hadn’t seen that Se Yoo woman since Monday, and that made me rather uncomfortable, but I didn’t know why. Maybe she was up to something that could get me fired?

“ISEUL-SSHI” the teacher was yelling, had I fallen asleep again?

“It’s your fourth time today that you fall asleep, report to the Principal’s office immediately” Yung Nara, one of the school’s geography teachers roared and pointed at the door, indicating that I should get out so I wouldn’t disturb her class.

“” I murmured under my breath and I saw how some of the nearby students stared at me in disbelief as I walked towards the door, after all I had cursed at a teacher, tough she couldn’t possible hear it.

Five minutes later I was sitting inside the principal’s office trying to explain why I’d fallen asleep during the class. He knew what had happened to my parents and when I told him that I still was traumatized by it, and that I had trouble sleeping because off that too. He nodded once in a while as I spoke and when I finished he told me that he understood.

*You don’t understand a thing*

“Well why don’t you go home today and get some rest” how could some teacher be so easy to deceive? Ha if this went well then maybe I could skip school a bit more, it’s not like there is something important left, more than the graduation ceremony. But as I felt right now, I don’t even want to attend it.

It’ll be such a joke; I would be the only one who wouldn’t have parents and relatives around to congratulate me on my High School graduation.

After biding goodbye to the principal I stepped out from his office and proceeded towards the school gates. There was always someone standing there, just in case a student or a teacher had something urgent to attend or if someone suddenly became sick and needed to get home.

“ISEUL”

*No, not that voice* my heartbeats rapidly increased as I heard his voice, the voice I didn’t want to hear right now. I closed my eyes as I felt how he grabbed my arm and spun me around so that I was facing him.

“Where are you going?” his voice was harsh and he sounded upset and angry all at once, well I wouldn’t blame him. Since I hadn’t answered his text, calls or the door when he rung onto the apartment door. He could never know what I was doing, never. Because then he would truly have a reason of hating me. Well he already had, but he didn’t know of it. That the only reason I started to be with him and talk to him, was because I wanted to know what caused him to show those eyes emotionless eyes that had put an spell on me.

No I couldn’t blame him for this; it wasn’t his fault that the plane had plunged into the Pacific Ocean, and thus killing my parents.

“I’m going home” I snapped, and felt how his grip tightened around my arm. But the pain erupting from his grip was nothing in compared to the pain I was feeling inside my heart.

“Why?”

“Because..” no don’t reveal it to him, it’s better if he doesn’t know. “Could you let go of my arm now” I pulled it out of his grip, which only caused it to hurt more but I needed to get away, now. I took the chance to run and as I expected, he didn’t fallow.

I had been right, he didn’t care for me. All those times he showed sincerest and tried to open up, it had all been a lie, a lie that I was stupid enough to get fooled by, but not anymore.

*I’m doing this on my own from now*