Let's Break Up.

Betrayed

Chapter 8: Let's Break Up

 

-Jinyoung’s POV-

I sighed as I walk out of class. I saw Minjee walking with Sunhi towards her next class. Deep down inside of me feels like I should just forgive her and get back to her like old times.

But I just couldn’t stop and think back that she has cheated on me. I hated that the most. My heart wants to just forget about it and just go there wrapped my arms around her and let her be in my arms but my mind just keeps on telling me that she’s not worth my trust anymore.

“Hyung.” Baro said as he look at the person I’ve been eying. “Go talk to her. It’s been days since I saw you two talking.” He said making it sound so simple. “I know it’s hard but you never know until you ask her what is really going on.” He added again.

“Baro got a point hyung.” Sandeul said as he slung his hand on Baro’s shoulder. “You never know if you’re just over reacting.” He said making me glare at the both of them.

“The evidence is there right in front of my eyes and you still want to back her up? Aren’t you two supposed to be my friends instead of hers?” I beamed making them back away a little.

“Ok, ok, your call hyung. We’re not gonna held any responsible. But could you at least let her know what your relationship with her is right now instead of leaving her without a word?” Sandeul advised.

“A valid point there hyung.” Baro said as he Hi-fived Sandeul. “You should talk to her. At least she could date guys without regrets.” He said making me snickered.

“Like she cares, she already cheated on me.” I said and looked away. “Maybe I should just tell her it’s over.” I said and walked towards my next class. As soon as school was over I walked towards her locker. When I saw her she was surrounded by a group of people.

“You aren’t much of a strong kid now that you’re not with Jinyoung.” A red headed girl said as she pushed Minjee. “You know what, he dumped me for you.” Upon hearing those words I knew who it was. “You’re gonna get it!” She said and pushed her again making Minjee fall on her knees.

“MINJEE!” I shouted and rushed to her side. “Soomin-ah, what is all this?!” I shrieked and help Minjee up as she sobbed. She held on to me and all I saw was a fragile girl that I once see in her, the reason why I wanna be with her. She’s pretty, smart, and caring.

“Ji-Jinyoung-ah.” She said in shocked. I sighed and I didn’t need to tell her what to do. “Mianhae, Mianhae Minjee-ah.” She said and bowed her head at Minjee and me. She hurriedly fled the place along with her posies.

“Gwenchana?” I asked as Minjee dust her clothes. She nodded and wiped her tears. “Hey, I got to go since I have some Soccer meeting today.” I lied. I couldn’t bring myself to tell her that we’re over. I really like her deep down she’s always mine.

“Oh…” She said sounding really disappointed and at that very time I saw a couple walking in front of us. It reminded me the picture of Minjee and a guy. “Hey can I talk to you?”

My heart was darken by my anger as I look at Minjee with full of hatred. “Say what you want. That’ll be the last.” I said coldly. Minjee look at me surprised. “Hurry.” I urged not wanting to see her. I have to be strong to do this and not to be deceived by her again.

“I’ll be transferred soon.” She said making me smirk. “Well sooner.” She added. To be honest I am happy that I wouldn’t have to see her anymore but at the same time it makes me curious where is she transferring to? Her new boyfriend’s school? Well whatever it is I’m not gonna make myself concern.

“And what does it have to do with me?” I said as I look out of the window.

“Just letting you know.” She added. I looked at her and puffed out air. I’m super amazed at her acting skills. She’s just brilliant at it. I just couldn’t imagine her like this.

-Your POV-

I was hoping for him to stop me. Hoping that he would at least tell me what he feels towards me nowadays. I mean we stopped talking ever since that day, that day at the gym.

“Say something.” I said making him look at me. “Tell me what our current status is?” I added and look at him in the eyes. “I wanna know Jinyoung. What happen to us?”

“You wanna know what happen?” He said making me nod. “Wow, you’re so innocent aren’t you?” He said with a smirk. “You know what let’s talk it over.” He said and pulled me into an empty classroom.

Since school was over the place is deserted. “Let’s break up.” He said simply making me feel weak on the knee. “Let’s stop here. I hate to know you’re cheating on me and hiding stuff from me.” He added which doesn’t seem to make sense to me.

“What are you saying?” I question making him laugh. I seriously don’t get him at all. “Jinyoung, I’m serious, what’s with all this cheating stuff?” I added making him look at me confused.

“Wow, your acting skills are superb!” He said clapping his hands. “You know what Minjee forget it. Is there anything you wanna say to me before you leave?” I really don’t get him.

“I want to say good luck for the tournament.” I said making him snicker.

“Hah! Funny, do you do this with the other guy too?” He said not really making any logic at all.

“Seriously what are you talking about?” I questioned him making him look at me in disbelieve.

“You know what save it. Why don’t you crawl up that boy’s arm and get out of my face, maybe with you gone I can actually breathe.” He said and left the room. My heart felt as if it was on fire, burned as those words pierced in me.

I staggered out of the room and walked towards my car slowly as I felt like my world is crushing down. I held in all the sense I have left and dialed up his number. Once the call was connected I sniffed as I heard him calling out my name.

“Thanks for everything Jinyoung-ah. It’s nice to know that you were there. Thanks for all your care. It’s nice to know we had it all, thanks for watching as I fall and letting me know we were done.” I said and ended the call with a sobbed.

He was everything that I wanted. All those memories we made suddenly filled my brain making me feel worse. Those words echo in my head making my heart ache more. I called Xiumin’s number as I parked on the side of the road. I couldn’t drive through my tears.

“Oppa~ can you get me?” I said with still sobbing. Xiumin’s worried voice filled my head. “Oppa, parli. I’m near my school in my car. I just couldn’t drive.” I admitted. He didn’t say anything else and hung up.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday.

I was so busy with school work

Anyway I'll double update today

Don't worry I'll update again on either THURS or FRI KST :)