erts

Betrayed

Chapter 7: erts

 

-Xiumin’s POV-

Class finally ended and I was about to head out to the field when I bumped onto Luhan. “Hey, what’s up?” I questioned him as he look at me in surprise. “Why are spacing out today?” I asked him as he sighed.

“I don’t know there’s just this thing in my head I couldn’t get it out of my head.” He said as he scratched his head. “Hey by any chance do you know Minjee’s best friend?” I give him a teasing look and nod my head.

“Sunhi? Why? You fallen for her is it? Then are you dumping my sister? Yah you rascal! You said you’ll always be there for my little sister!” I said and playfully smack him.

“I really do believe both of you are siblings, you guys even think the same way.” He sighed and walked off. “I still like your sister ok. It’s just that her best friends seems a bit off to me.” He said as I looked at him before he starts to walk away.

“Yah! Wait for me!” I shouted and managed to catch up with him. “What do you mean?” I questioned as he shook his head.

“It’s nothing. She just gives off a bad impression.” He said making me nod my head understanding what he means.

“I thought I was the only one. They’ve been friends since 1st grade and as they grew up she just I don’t know give me this weird mean character.” I explain as Luhan nod his head.

“Doesn’t she? I knew something was off about her.” Luhan said as we walked out to the field. “Hey, are you participating in the soccer tournament next month?”  He asked as I smiled at him.

“Are you kidding me? I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Well I’ll be participating if my soccer partner is.” I said and slung my hand around his shoulders. We laughed as we reached the field I saw Minjee walking up to me.

“Oppa!” She shouted with a long face. Looking her all sad made me feel all worried about her. “Oppa~” She said as she got nearer to us.

“What’s wrong?” Luhan said as he got to her side. Sometimes I wish my sister would just break up with that no good boyfriend of hers and open up her eyes and see that someone is here always for her.

“People in school were so mean to me.” She started off as I caught up with the both of them as we headed to the nearest bench. “They were like gossiping and chatting about me behind my back and it kills me!” She said and pouted.

“Why would they do that?” I asked and balled up my fist. “Tell me their names and I’ll smack their face for making my little sister so sad.” I playfully said.

“I’ll go with you!” Luhan agreed as we hi-fived each other. Minjee looks at me and Luhan in annoyance. She hated violence she never likes it. And to her if anyone fights for her would just mean that they are a jerk trying to show off.

“Oppa!” She shouted making the others who were on the field look at us. In particularly Minho and Eunhyuk, our soccer freak friend. “You know I hate it when guys fight…” She said and smacked Luhan’s arm.

“Oh who is this? Is that Minjee?” Eunhyuk said as he ran towards us. Minjee is always close to the guys here mainly because she knows how to play soccer since I always play soccer with her since she’s little but as we grow up we still do that only now we would play with the rest of EXO members especially Luhan. I know Luhan hates it when they get close to her but everyone around us knew how much Luhan likes Minjee.

“Oh, oppa~” She said with a small smile. “Oppa, can’t I transfer here?” She said out of the blue gaining more of the guy’s attention. “I just think it is better. Being in WM High is just so annoying with all the ranking stuff. Well at SM High at least I could be nobody.”

“You should!” They all chimed. I knew it they will be excited since they like being by her side and stuff. But out of all I know one boy who would be extra joyful to know that.

“Little sister, if you transfer here I don’t think you can be nobody, all the guys here know you’re my sister and you’re particularly famous among the soccer players. And to top it off if you transfer here you’ll stick around with me making you more famous since EXO are well known group here next to Super Juniors, SHINee, TVXQ, Girls Generations and etc.” I explained. “Not to mention you are pretty close to those others too.” I said looking at Minho then Eunhyuk.

“Well I know being nobody would be impossible here but at least let me dream of it. But more over at least I know you guys would have my back. Back at WM High I only have Sunhi and well used to be Jinyoung and his friends.” She mumbled the last part.

“The thing with Jinyoung didn’t work out well?” Luhan asked as he patted Minjee’s back. Minjee shook her head and sighed. “Why can’t you just forget him?” He said as I look at Minjee.

“I can’t. I just don’t know why.” She said and look up to me. “Oppa, do you think I should just give up on Jinyoung?” She said and pouted. As much I wanna tell her to just break up with him, I just couldn’t bring myself to say that to her face.

“Follow your heart. If you think that’s the right thing to do then do it. If it is not then talked it out to him.” I advised making her smile at me.

“Is this Jinyoung boy giving you a hard time Minjee?” Minho said as he demonstrates a few punches on Eunhyuk’s side, of course not that hard. “I could go and give him a life time lesson.” He said and threw another punch.

“We tried to talk to her about that. Even Tao-hyung himself wants to kick his .” Sehun said as he approached us. “You know Minjee doesn’t like fighting hyung.” He added shortly after.

“Oh! You all are here! Great!” Junsu-hyung said as he too approached us. “How about we make up a team and call up for next month’s soccer tournament?” He suggested making me nod my head in unison with the others.

“Can I join?” Minjee said as we gape at her. “What? What’s up with this discrimination thing? I can kick some balls too ok.” We laughed at her hard as soon as she said it.

“Noona, that sounds so wrong in so many ways.” Sehun said and laughed whole heartedly. “I can’t believe you said it!” He said and clutched on his tummy.

“Ah! erts!” She said finally realizing what we mean. “Oh my god! You know what? I don’t wanna transfer here! Oh! So depressing!” She said and stood up.

Luhan and I caught her before she could run off and the rest just well try to calm down. We apologized and finally got her to sit back down. “erts, seriously you guys are so narrow-minded.” She said and rolled her eyes at us.

“Well at least your mind is free.” I said as I smiled. “You love hanging around with these erts.” I added making her look at me in disgust.

“What happen to my Xiuminnie? Why is he changing so fast? OMG! I don’t know you anymore!” She said and pushed me. “Give me back my innocent brother you… you… faker!” She spat out as she shook me back and forth.

“Minjee-ah, cool down.” Luhan said as he tried hard not to giggle. “I’ll protect you from all these erts. You know I would right?” He said making Minjee smile.

“You’re right. At least Luhan-oppa is still sane.” She complimented and stuck out her tongue at me. “Talking to you guys makes me feel better. Thank you.” She said and held Luhan’s hand as she looks at each one of us.

I knew Luhan was probably gone mad on the inside but he tried to act as cool as he can be right now. We bid the guys good byes as we walked off. “Oppa, should I really talk to Jinyoung about it?” I sighed and look at Luhan.

“Maybe you should. Get things off your chest.” Luhan said as we head towards my car. “Xiumin-ah, I’ll drive your car today. You can go on with Minjee.” I look at him and shook my head.

“No, no, I got to get some things. Why don’t you drive back to Kris’s place with Minjee?” I said and pushed him towards Minjee.

“Arasso, Minjee-ah, let me drive.” He said as Minjee nods her head and gave him her keys. “See you back at Kris’s.” He said and waved at me. Minjee look at me with a loving smile and wave at me too.

‘I really hope Minjee would just realize how much Luhan likes her.’ I said in mind and got into my car.

 

»»»»»»««««««

Hello buttercups~

Here's the second update for this week.

Will update, for sure, on Monday KST