Fooled

Betrayed

-Jinyoung’s POV-

I sat on the bench and wiped the sweats away. I look to my side and stares at the empty space besides me. I used to have her by my side. When I’m practicing even though we have school cheerleaders she would always be my personal cheerleader cheering on no one but me.

It’s like a habit to me. Talk to her the first thing in the morning and end my day with her voice. It’s always been me acting like a fool who only looks at her. Maybe it’s because I was so mesmerized by her that I couldn’t see that she’s cheating on me.

But what am I supposed to do now? I’m sick and tired of crying. Even though you’re not here why do I feel like I need you? Even though the proofs are there in front of my eyes why do I feel like you’re innocent?

My heart ached more knowing that you’re not here. My heart felt empty and cold without you. Why is it that my heart only yearns for you when I know you’re hurting me?

Why is it that I can’t look at no one else but you? When I’m alone like this all I can think of is you. Do I need to really forget you? Do I really need to erase all of our memories so I can finally find peace?

I’m so caught up to you that I can’t seem to get a hold of myself. I sighed and took the water bottle and took a gulp. I saw Gongchan walking up to me with his football gear still on. “Hyung! Are we gonna practice again? I’m tired.” He whines as the rest joins us.

“Yea, hyung can’t we call it a day now?” Sandeul said as he flops on the ground next to Baro. I felt tired too but I don’t feel like stopping. I stood up and took the ball from Gongchan.

“You guys can leave. I’m gonna shoot some score before I leave.” I said and ran towards the goal post. I’m weak in shooting and I can’t let our team lose. I saw them leave but CNU stops on his track once the others were out of sight.

He ran up to me and put on his gloves. “It’s no fun shooting goals when no one is guarding it giving you some challenge.” He said with a smirk. “Come on talk as you shoot.” He said understanding my feeling.

“What are you, a fairy godmother?” I asked making him laugh.

“Fairy godfather sounds better. Now talk!” He said as he gets to position.

“My mind is a mess.” I admitted making him rolled his eyes at me and caught the ball that I kicked.

 “You think I can’t guess that? Your shooting are even worse than Sandeul.”  He remarked like he’s pouring oil to a burning house. “What are you, 10?” He added and kicked the ball back to me. 

With raging anger I kicked the ball back. “She’s cheating on me yet I feel like she’s innocent.” I vented out. CNU smirked as he didn’t manage to catch the ball. He kicked it back. “I know everything yet I just can’t seem to let her go!” I confessed and kicked the ball back at him.

“Do you think you should talk to her?” He said as he caught the ball. “Sort things out maybe even work things out with her.” He added as he threw the ball right at me.

 “Do you think  I should?” I said as I caug ht the ball. “I don’t think she’ll have time.” I said and p laced the ball on the ground. “Her phone nowadays is never available.” I said and shoot the ball right to the back of the net. 

“Maybe you called at the wrong time.” CNU said as he took the ball and threw it at me. “Why don’t you text her?” He said as I stopped what I was doing. “What now?” He said surprised.

“It’s our 6 month-anniversary today.” I said finally remembering today. We planned that every time our monthly anniversary we’ll meet each other at the park nearby. I quickly look at my watch which shows 5 PM.

“Shinwoo-ah, I’ll be off now. Thank you!” I shouted as I ran back to the bench and caught my beg and ran towards the men’s changing room. I quickly took a shower and got dressed as fast as I could. As I walked out CNU was about to enter. “Hyung, thank you~” I said and patted his back once.

-Your POV-

It’s almost 6. Should I or I shouldn’t? The question lingers in my mind as I paced back and forth. We’re over but why does my heart tells me to go to our meet up place?

Is this some sort of joke? Should I just ignore this feeling? Frustrated, I grabbed my purse, stuffed my phone in it and ran out as I held on my keys. “Oppa, I’ll be out for a while! Don’t wait for me for dinner!” I shouted and slammed the door behind me.

I drove to the park near our, I mean, my old school and look around the parking place. As I expected his car isn’t here. Psh, why would he be here? I inhaled the fresh air and walked along the path way.

I sat on the swing that was facing the forest. It’s always this time of the month where we’ll be here just us two sitting on the swing and waited for the sun to set. We just waste our time just laughing and singing to some random song.

Unconsciously a smile forms on my face as the memories of us filled my mind. The empty space in my heart felt like they’re alive again, it feels like as if he is still mine. “As expected you’re here.” A voice said which startled me.

I turned around and saw Baekhyun standing not far from the swing set. “What are you doing here? How do you know?” I asked still shocked about his presence. He smirked and took a seat on the swing next to me.

“Don’t tell Xiumin about this but Xiumin used to ask me to you know stalked you why you were out.” He said and started swinging. “He got worried that on this time of the month you would go out and came home late than ever.”

“And now you’re doing it free willingly?” I asked which made him chuckled. “I just miss him.” I said earnestly and look at the sun set to avoid him seeing me tear up. My heart felt like he’s here looking at me as I unknowingly smile. Without me knowing Baekhyun held my hand as we swing together.

Just like how Jinyoung and I would do. Well, all that observing made him knew what to do. It eases my heart a little but I still wish it was Jinyoung who sat next to me and it is him that is holding on to my hand right now.

-Jinyoung’s POV-

I ran as fast as I could and when I saw her car I unconsciously smiled. Maybe I was wrong about her. I mean there’s still some of the stuff we never get to do. I know I hurt her with that cold word ‘let’s break up.’ But I never really mean it. I was angry that time. I’m sure she’ll understand.

I always love her. I know I doubt her about her having an affair but I never really asked her about it. I mean she never seem to be the type of girl to just walks around with a mask saying ‘I’m innocent please believe me.’ then stabbed you hard.

I quickly rushed to our favorite place in the park that was the swing set which faces the forest and when I got there I felt like my heart just jumped out of my chest. It was like those in the drama where you saw your love ones with someone else holding hands like they own the world.

But what hurts the most is that she bought him to the place where we used to go on the most important date of our entire relationship. I couldn’t stand it and walked up to them.

“Woah, I thought I was wrong to not believe in you but I guess I was fooled by that innocent face of yours.” I said making them snapped their heads at me. I clapped my hand as I smirked.

“I thought I could prove myself wrong and all that I heard were just rumors but I guess you really do know how to act.” I glared at the guy next to her who stood up and walked up to me.

“Dude, you’re getting it all wrong.” He denied making me laugh.

“Things are done in front of my very own eyes and yet you deny it? Woah, did Minjee hypnotize you?” I said with a smirk.

“Your head is so tangled up you don’t even know what is right anymore.” He said as he got closer. I balled my fist and without any second thoughts I punched him right in the stomach.

"You think you can change what I see?" I sneered at him. “I’m done talking.” I said and kicked him who was clutching his tummy and coughed which made him fall to the ground as Minjee got to his side. "Try feeling what I feel."

“Are you crazy?!” She yelled as I dusted off my hand. “What do you think you’re doing?!” She said and tried to help him. "YAH! JUNG JINYOUNG!!" She screamed as tears stream down her cheek. To be honest my heart tells me that I should wrapped my arms around her but my mind says the opposite.
 

“Yes! Yes I am crazy for thinking of giving you a second chance! I’m stupid enough to fall for your stupid act and your innocent face! I was crazy enough to fall in love with you!” I retorted back and ran off. Kim Minjee, I am officially letting you go. I am releasing you from my heart and forget everything about whatever happens between us.

I don’t wanna be that fool who only sees you and only have you in mind. As this day, the day that I proposed you to be my girlfriend will also be the end of our relationship for good.

 

 

So Hi guys~

I decided to throw in some action a little.

Since I figure it was too well boring...

Anywaaaay, I'll update next week HEE

P.S: Sorry Baekhyunnie~ ^n^