Finally?

Betrayed

-Your POV-

“Oppa~” I said as I pulled out a cute summer style dress. “Do you think this will look good on me?” I said as I tried to see myself in the dress in the mirror.

“You do know that I don’t really care what you wear right?” Luhan said making me puffed my cheeks. “But I do like you in light colors, if that might help you decide.”

“Well a little. Oppa, I think I’ll get this. It suits me don’t you think?” I said again swinging the dress side to side. “I like it.” I added and walked towards the counter.

We walked out of the store side by side and constantly our hand would brush against each other sending tingly feelings in my tummy. For some sort of reason Luhan immediately held onto my hand making me look at him. “It hurts that our hands keep on bumping onto each other.” He reasoned.

“Did you just make that up so you can hold my hand?” I teased as I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

“Did you purposely swing your hand signaling me to hold your hand?” He retorted making me loss for words.

“Hey I didn’t do it on purpose. If it hurts you could’ve shove your hand in your pockets or something.” I said as I look around not wanting to meet his gaze.

I heard him chuckled and then he cleared his throat. “But then why are you holding my hand then?” He said making me yanked my hands off his grip. He laughed and held my hand and shove in his pocket. “I don’t mind you holding onto my hand plus I’ve always wanna do this.” He said making me blush.

We decided to go home after that short shopping trip and when we got back the house was deserted. “Uh where is everybody?” I spoke as I peeped into the kitchen.

“Beats me, I was with you the whole time.” He said as he walks out of the living room. “Maybe they went out or something.” He said as we made our way upstairs.

Well as we guessed no one was home. We’re not sure where they are since none of them can be reached. I walked out to the balcony and stares at the sky. “What’s on your mind?” Luhan spoke as he creeps up behind me.

“Nothing, it’s just that I’ve been thinking. Oppa, should I work?” I asked as I turned around to face him. “I mean I’m old enough to help my brother earn money and it’s about time I laid my hands into this.” I added.

“Woah, why are you all serious all of a sudden? Well maybe you should talk to Xiumin about it. I can’t tell you if you should or not but if you want my opinion maybe you should. At least that way you can experience how it’s like to work.” He advised as he stood next to me.

“Looking at Xiumin-oppa working all alone all this time just kinda make me feel bad for him. He seldom gets freedom because he has the feeling of being responsible towards me.” I explained. “I just wanna lessen his burden.”

“Who’s burden?” Xiumin’s voice filled the air making me snapped my head towards the door. “Where did the others go to and why are you two wearing a couple shirts? Is there something going on between the two of you that I know nothing of?” He said as he narrowed his eyes at me.

“There’s nothing going on and um we just got back from shopping and found out that the house has been completely abandoned.” Luhan said and patted my back. “I’ll leave you two to talk.” He said and excused himself.

“You wanna explain something to me?” Xiumin said as we walk towards my room.

“Well what do you want to know?” I asked back as I sat on my bed and Xiumin sat in front of me.

“Is it really nothing going on between you and Luhan?” He questioned making me feel uneasy. It’s no use to lie I know he can detect it in an instance so I decided to open up.

“Well we held hands, wear couple shirt and now I kinda consider this as couple bracelets.” I said as I showed him the bracelets that Luhan and I got.

“So you’re in a relation with him?” I shook my head and sigh. “Do you want to?”

“I wanted him to make the first move. I kinda feel weird if I start it first. Well after what I’ve gone through I don’t wanna sound so desperate for love.” I admitted and again sighed.

“Ok now putting that aside what else is it that you hid from me?” He asked as I fiddled my finger. A sudden wave of nervousness hits me making my insides shriveled.

“Well, what do you think of me getting a part time job like you?” I said kicking aside my anxiousness. “Well I know you might not approve it’s just that sometimes I feel bad about letting you work all alone.”

“Well it’s a man’s responsibility. It’s not a choice that I made.” He said and sighed.

“Well I’m giving you a choice now.” I said as he giggled. “What? I’m serious.”

“I vowed to mom that I would always protect you and treat you well. I wanna keep that promise even if I have to treat you like a princess.” He confessed.

“Hey, being known as your little sister already makes me feel like a princess.” I said and we both laughed. “I just want from now we share responsibility together.”

“When did my little sunny Minjee grow up so fast?” He said and messed my hair as he smiled at me, that brotherly smile of his. “It’s up to you baby sister but I don’t want you to force yourself to do it, ok?”

I nodded eagerly and hugged him. We heard aww and whistle from the back. I turned around and saw everyone gathered there. “What’s up with the brother sister drama?” Kai said as he flopped next to me.

“Shut up.” I said and push him off the bed making him stumble before falling flat on his . “Opps, sorry didn’t mean to do that.” I apologetically said as I stuck my hand out to help him up.

The others shook their head and some of them even laughed. “Oh, what’s this? You and Luhan are wearing a couple tees. What’s up with that?” Suho pointed out as the rest eyed finally realizing the situation.

“OH! Are you guys finally going out?” Baekhyun happily said as Chanyeol flashed us that cheeky grin of his. “When? Where? Who? How? Minjee I want details!”

“When, we wore this just now. Where, to the shopping mall of course. Who, uhm just Luhan and me? How, just wear it. Do you expect me to tell you the steps to wear a T-shirt Byun Baekhyun?” I teased making him threw the pillow to my face.

“Yah! Who are you to throw a pillow to my sister like that?!” Xiumin shouts as he stood up and chased after Baekhyun who obviously ran for his dear life. We ended the day with so much laughter that I think I lose a few pounds from all that laughing!

 

 

Hey my wonderful subscribers and readers~

Since I have a few hours to spare I decided to update.

 

Stay beautiful/handsome and AMAZING everyone!

 

Check out "I Challenge you" Blog :)