Brother Problem.

Betrayed

-Xiumin’s POV-

I went to my room as soon as I was done with dinner. Something was still bugging me no matter how hard I try to ignore it. I sighed and laid back on my bed as I thought about it over and over again.

The others have left and no one is home except Kris, my little sister and me. I took out my phone and stared at it not knowing what to do. My mind is a complete mess! I was about to dial Luhan’s number when someone knocked on my door.   “Oh, it’s not lock come on in.”   I said as Kris appears in.  “Kris, wae?”  I asked out of curiosity. 

 “I was gonna ask you that hyung.”  He said as he sat next to me. “When things are bothering you, you just went straight to your room.” He said and patted my lap. 

“How do you know that? You sound like my little sister. Did she send you here to talk to me?” I asked as I furrow my eyebrows at him. He shook his head and smiled.

“You know I’ve been living with you for quite some time now. It’s becoming your habits you know.” He said and chuckled. “What’s the problem? Money problem? Or is it the tournament problem?”

I quickly cupped his mouth and shushed him desperately. “Don’t leisurely talk about the tournament! I get nervous if Minjee ask about the tournament. I don’t want her to know about our face off with her ex she’ll hate me for life if she knows!” I harshly said.

“Oh yes!” Kris said finally realizing the situation. “So what’s your problem hyung?” He asked as I looked at the door. I stood up and locked the door. “Uh… hyung…”

“Oh don’t get the wrong idea! I just don’t want Minjee to barge in on us.” I said making him look at me with weird look. “Ok that sounds wrong… it’s just that I don’t want her to know! Now shush the more I talk the more absurd it sounds.” I said and flail my hands around.

“Ok… now tell me something that makes sense…” He said sounding rather scared and cautious. I sighed and pulled the chair and sat in front of him.

“I went to Minjee’s school for the transfer files and stuff and guess who I met?” I asked as Kris raised his eyebrow at me. “Sunhi, Minjee’s best friend you remember her right?”

“Ah her! That girl with that weird behavior!” He said as he clapped his hands once. “She’s really weird it’s like there’s something wrong with their friendship.” He said making me nod my head.

“I know Luhan felt something was off with her too.” I said as I look Kris.

“When did Luhan met her?” He asked as I blinked at him. “And how did he know about Sunhi?” He questioned again making me think.

“Come to think of it I don’t think I’ve asked him that…” I said and decided to call his number. “I’ll give him a call and maybe we can talk it out.” I said as I waited for him to pick up the call.

“Oh hyung, wae?” He said as soon as we’re connected. “I was about to call you and tell you that Minjee forgot her wallet. It’s in my car.” He said which made me nod my head.

“I’ll tell her later. Anyway, how did you know Sunhi?” I asked straight to the point. One thing for sure I don’t want to waste time and another is I’m in hurry you’ll never know if Minjee might knock on my door.

“I saw her when Minjee was in the hospital. Why are you asking me all of a sudden?” He said as Kris nods his head. I put it on speaker so Kris could listen to our conversation.

“I’m with Kris trying to figure things out. You see, I went to her school this morning right? And guess what I heard… Sunhi is madly in love with Jinyoung.” I said making Kris and Luhan gasp.

“You sure?” Both Kris and Luhan said. “Jinx! You owe me a soda Kris.” Luhan quickly said as I smacked my head. These two can get distracted easily sometimes. I heard Kris sighed and nod his head.

 “I was on my way out when I heard some of the girls chats away. They say that Sunhi has always like Jinyoung but somehow Jinyoung doesn’t like her and Jinyoung used her to get close to Minjee so feeling rather betrayed she’s I don’t know doing stuff to make Jinyoung mad at Minjee.”  I explained quickly. “Do you think this whole fight Minjee is going through is because of Sunhi?” I asked as Kris looks at me. 

“Could be hyung.” Kris said as we heard Luhan hummed. “What else did you heard?” I bit my lips and sighed.

“I saw Sunhi was like seriously super close to Jinyoung. Well I was well hidden of course. After that I just left since my class will be starting soon.” I said as Kris nods his head.

“I knew that girl was off.” Luhan said as he made a ‘psh’ sound. “So in conclusion Sunhi is mad at Minjee and ruined her relation with Jinyoung. Woah, that girl did what I always wanted to do.” He said sounding proud.

 “LUHAN!”  Both Kris and I shouted making him l aughed. “That wasn’t funny! Minjee is hurt and clueless in the process is that what you want? Yah! If I see you I’ll cut you to pieces!” I said i n anger.

 “Cool down! I was joking!”  He said hurriedly. “You know how I care for Minjee.” He grumbled. I sighed and  told him I wanna hung up. “Well let’s talk about it tomorrow. Oh when will Minjee be transferred?” He eagerly asked.

“Next week. Don’t get too happy mister! You’ll be facing more competition now that she’s in one school with us.” I warned making him groaned and Kris laugh.

 “Yea, there we have the hot model lines from Yunho-hyung to Taemin.”  Kris teased as Luh an mumbles something to himself. “What was that? You can’t beat Yunho-hyung?” Kris teases making me laugh. 

 “Ya h! You never know if she doesn’t like them!” Lu han said sounding hurt. “Why do you guys always do this to me? Can’t you see me happy?” He complains.

 “We already have seen you happy when you came back from your little date with Minjee.”  I teased. “Plus I do remember Minjee saying that Yunho, Eunhyuk, Changmin, Minho, Heechul, Jonghyun have some killer body.” I said again making Luhan grunts. 

“Ah! Let’s hung up! You guys are ruining my nights!” He said and I was about to press the end button when I heard him talked. “Ah! Hold up… let me tell Minjee I have her wallet.” He hurriedly said and hung up. Kris and I shook our heads and finally walked out.

I checked up on Minjee and she wasn’t in her room. Feeling weird I turned to Kris who was about to enter his room.  “Kris, where’s Minjee ?” I asked before he walks in. 

“She was downstairs when I walked up. Maybe she’s in the living room.” He said as I nod my head. I walked down and saw Minjee curled up in a ball fast asleep on the sofa bed. I shook my head and carried her in my arms to her room.

“Sleep well my little sister.” I said and kissed her forehead before closing the light and exited her room.

Hello guys!

So I decided to make another update tomorrow :)