Just the two of us

Betrayed

-Luhan’s POV-

 “OH! Oppa, I heard Myungdong’s Kalguksoo there is amazing!”  She said as she took some of the CDs out. “I feel like I’m craving for that.” She added and put in a Big Bang CD and full blast on Fanta stic Baby song.

“NA NANA NA NA NA NANA NA NA WOW FANTASTIC BABY… DANCE! WOOHOO!” We both shouted and rocked in the car as we sing along to the song.

“You wanna stop for lunch there?” I asked as I turned to face her. “Or should we just shop around there.” I added making her think.

 “Well Myungdong is  not really far from here so maybe we should just go to Myungdong.” She said as she sw ayed her body to the music. “Plus I’m not really familiar with Dongdaemun.”

“Me too. Though Dongdaemun is a shopping district I still prefer to go shopping at Myungdong.” I said making her nod her head. “Well I guess we should just shop at Myungdong then.” I delightedly said as I smile at her.

“Myungdong, let’s go!” We both said and giggled off. I asked her to put in Block B’s CD which she easily agreed to. She clicks the play button after switching the song to U Hoo Hoo.

“You like this song?” I asked as she sang along to the song. She turned to me and nodded her head. “I gotta love, baby I’ll never let you down, I gotta love.” I sang making her smile.

“Aigo~ is that so?” She asked as she held my hand. My insides feel like they are playing some sort of firework show as I tried to focus on the road. I know she was just teasing me but I couldn’t help it but feel high. “Oppa, we should buy something for the others too while we’re shopping.” She said and finally let go of my hand.

“Wha… what are you planning to buy for them?” I asked after clearing my throat. Seriously if I keep on acting weird, she’ll know that I’m hiding something and that’s the end of all this.

“Maybe some clothes. Oppa, you do know the other’s size, right?” I gave it a little thought and nodded since I kinda know most of them plus it’s not much of a difference between us. “Ok! Let’s go!”

We finally arrive in Myungdong and Minjee just got all excited and dragged me in the busy street as she held onto my hand tight. “Oh! Can we stop for some make-up first?” She asked as we stopped in front of Etude House shop. This is so like her, getting distracted easily. Well I don't mind since we have the whole day to spend.

We walked in and she started to look around the place looking at some nail polish as I carry the mini shopping basket that was provided there. “Is this really necessary?” I asked as I lift the cute basket.

“It is!” She happily said and puts in around 5 different colors nail polishes. I shook my head as she scans through some of the BB Creams. I took one and secretly placed it in the basket. “You’re paying for that on your own oppa.” She said not bothered to look at me.

“Ay, it’s just a BB Cream.” I said as she looks at me with that ‘what did you say?’ expression. “Arasso, arasso, I’ll pay on my own.” I said in defeat making her smile at me and continued on deciding which one she should buy.

“I’m done.” She said as she placed the mascara in the basket. “Do you wanna buy anything else?” She asked as I shook my head. “Arasso, let’s pay.” She linked arms with me as we walked to the cashier.

I paid for my BB Cream since she insisted me to, aish this girl. I carried the bag as we exited the place. “Should we buy some clothes now?” I asked as I look at the watch. It was almost lunch time. “It’s almost lunch though.” I said as she looks at the time.

“Let’s shop then we’ll stop for Kalguksoo before going home. OH and ice cream!” She happily said and enters this cute little shop. We found some clothes when I saw this cute couple tee. She stopped in front of it and looks at it for a while. “I always wanted to wear this.” She said softly as her eyes soften.

I smiled as I took the couple shirt. “Should we buy it?” I suggested making her look at me. “I always wanna wear this kind of shirt but I never seem to find the perfect girl for it to wear with me.” I added making her smile. Well no it should be, I always wanna wear this with you and hold hands. I wanna protect you from being hurt Minjee-ah~

“You should buy it oppa, and when you find someone you really like give it to her. I bet she’ll really like it.” She said and walked off to search for some cute dresses. I look at her as she pulls out some clothes. I took in what she said and secretly took the Tee with me.

I walked over to the cashier. “Ahjumma, could you do me a favor? Could you um… hide this for a while? I’ll pay this after she’s done paying.” I said as I point to Minjee who was too absorbed looking at the clothes to even notice.

“Oppa~ hurry and help me with this!” She shouted not even care to look away from the T-shirt she’s holding. I quickly get to her side and nod as she showed me the t-shirt she picked for the others.

“I think this suit Lay better.” I said pulling the other T-shirt. “This one for Kris and this for Sehunnie.” I added and smiled at her. “Hey you want me to pay half of this?” I asked as she looks at me.

“Ani, I’ll be paying.” She cutely said and walked off with the T-shirt and dress she picked out to the cashier. “Oppa, go and pick out a shirt! I’ll pay for it.” She added once she reached the cashier.

I took purposely took 2 t-shirt and hand her 1 of it. “Here.” I said as the ahjumma key in the price. She paid for the shirt and took the bag. “Wait for me a little while I pay for this.” I said and showed her the other shirt.

“Yah, you could’ve given it just now so I’ll pay for it too.” She cutely pouted. I seriously feel like pinching her cheeks but I restrain myself. “Arasso, I’ll wait for you on the shop next door. Hurry~” She said and walks off.

“Ahjumma, the couple shirt.” I said and placed the other T-shirt together with the couple shirt. I quickly paid for it and went out and saw her standing in front of the ddukbokki stall. “You want some?” I asked as I sneaked behind her.

“You shouldn’t sneak up on me like that!” She hissed and smacked my hand. “Maybe later on our way back, right now I feel like eating Kalguksoo.” She said and again held onto my hand. We walked to the restaurant and order two bowl of Kalguksoo.

As our order arrived Minjee’s phone rang. She quickly picks it up as I dig in. “Oh, oppa!” She said making me raise my eyebrow. ‘Xiumin-oppa.’ She mouthed making me nod my head. “Mmm… I’m having lunch now with Luhan-oppa.” She said and giggles. “Oo… arasso, I’ll buy it later on our way back. Mm… arasso, see you later oppa.” She said and hung up. “Can we stop by the convenient store on our way back? Oppa asked me to buy him some ingredients for dinner.” She said as I nod.

“Arasso, now eat before your Kalguksoo gets cold.” I said and ate some of my noodles. I carefully place a spoon full of Kalguksoo and slowly move the spoon towards her. “Open wide.” I said and fed her some. I couldn’t help but feel as if I’m on a date with her. My first date ever with her... Just the two of us.

To her it may be a relaxing day out but to me it means more than that. Once we’re done we took a short walk around before deciding to go back. “Oppa, should we just get ice cream instead of ddukbokki?” She asked.

“Up to you, what do you wanna eat?” I asked her making her shrugs. “Ice cream? Ddukbokki? Waffle?” I blabbed as she scratched her head.

“Ah! Molla, I don’t want any! My head hurts just thinking of it.” She said as I chuckled at her cute action. “Let’s just go home.” She finally decided and smiled.

“Arasso.” I replied as I messed her hair which made her punched my side lightly. We walked towards my car and made a quick stop on the convenient store nearby. I feel a lot better once I know she broke up with her boyfriend.

I’ve always wanted to go out with her like this but I just couldn’t make myself to ask her out without actually feeling bad for going out with her knowing that she has someone in her heart. I just hope now that she’ll forget about him and open up her heart for me no matter how long I have to wait.