left over

Betrayed

-Xiumin’s POV-

“Minjee-ah, are you sure about this?” I questioned as she nods her head. Minjee is battling over with herself and ever since that day where she confronts with Jinyoung and Sunhi she finally decided to break things up with Sunhi.

“You can go work… Baekhyun is with me.” She said with and ushered me out. “I’ll ask Baekhyun to call you if there’s anything happen, ok.” She sweetly said and one last pushed I stumbled out of the door and sigh.

Will she be alright? Will Baekhyun take care of her? Will she be prepared to just say goodbye to her? I mean Sunhi and her have been best friend since ever! It must’ve been tough for her.

I never thought that she’ll go through this hard ship. I tried my best to protect her from all this but I guess life has it's own way. I sighed and got my tray as I walked off trying to at least work to distract me for a while. I can’t let her be alone so I asked her to meet up with Sunhi here at the place I work at and to top it off I’ve ask Baekhyun to stay on guard, just in case anything happens to her.

-Your POV-

I paced back and forth as I frequently checks the time. I can’t stay still… I just couldn’t! I took a deep breath and forced a smile. “Relax will ya!” Baekhyun said and pulled me down to the chair. “Get a hold of yourself first.”

The door finally creaks open and Sunhi walks in with that devilish look coated on her face. “Well, hello Minjee. We meet again.” She greeted as she smirked and calmly took a seat right in front of me.

“Sunhi… it’s been a long time.” I said and drew out air. I must not look nervous in front of her. I must not let my guard down. “Look the reason I called you to meet me is…”

“To settle things between us? Hmm… funny cause I was thinking of the same thing. It’s funny how best friends think alike.” She said which confused me. “I’ll just get straight to the point. I hate you. I never wanted to be your ‘Best Friend’. I’m always just ‘using’ you.” She said air-quoting the words.

“What?” I managed to say out loud as she scoffed at me. Am I hearing things? Or this is seriously the reality I am in right now? “What do you mean using me?” I said trying to get things registered in my mind.

“Pfft. When I say you were slow, you really are slow. Don’t you think it’s possible for me to be envious of you? Look at you, you’re pretty, smart and all that.” She said as she flips her hair. “I’m just using you to get what I want.” She added.

“I don’t get you. Are you the reason behind everything? Did you set me up Yie Sunhi?!” I shouted as anger boils in me. She is seriously the worse! I could never thought of her as someone who would stab me from the back.

“Perfect plan huh? I thought that Jinyoung wouldn’t buy it but thanks to Gongchan who has seen you out with your brother everything just fell perfectly into parts.” She said as she laughed that evil laugh of hers.

I took in deep breath and composed myself as I won’t give in to her. “Well then… thanks. Now I guess I don’t have to feel worse for you.” I started off making her at me weirdly. “I was actually planning to break up our friendship with you but it seems like that’s unnecessary.” I said and smiled at her.

Her face changed and looks at me with a broad smile. “Well then good.” She said and stood up. “It’s good to know I’ve done a good deed to you.” She said and as she was about to leave I stopped her.

“I wanted to say thank you.” I said and hugged her. “It’s been a long fellowship with you, but from today onwards lets just say we’re not on the same page anymore. It’s been nice to know you and I’m so lucky that you are always there for me but I guess that’ll be the end.” I said and broke the hug as I smiled at her innocently.

“I’ll see you around.” I said and walked off as Baekhyun tailed me from behind. I stopped on my track and turned to face her. “Ah! Before I forgot, does all this worth it to date the left over? I'll be having some dinner later so do you want that left over too?” I said and smirked. Despite my cold featured mask that I put on my heart felt like it’s shattered into pieces and so does my trust.

My brother saw me walking out of the room and as he was about to approach me his manager called him making him feel frustrated. I got onto the car as Baekhyun drove off. Tears were streaming down my cheek as the memories of Sunhi and I flashed through my mind like an endless movie. I walked out of the car as soon as we arrive back home.

Ignoring them, I walked passed by them like a zombie and head straight to my room. My heart aches too much. This feeling is just too much for me to handle. How is it possible? Who would ever thought of Sunhi to be the girl who I trust the most would turn her back on me? What is it this thing call friendship to the end? Does it really exist? Or is it just something that we can simply say out loud?

I’ve spend a lot of my time trying to get to know her better and yet again I seem to be blinded by her acting, fooled by her perfect acting. I gathered all of our stuff and stuff them in a bag. “Goodbye Sunhi… it has been a wonderful journey with you.” I said and threw them out of the window.

-Luhan’s POV-

Seeing her like that burns my heart. “Let’s just let her calm down first, ok?” Kris said as he slumped down on the chair. I let out a frustrated sigh and obeyed Kris as I slouched on the couch next to him.

“Will she be ok?” Chanyeol asked as he looks up the stairs. We’re all been worried about her when she made that decision. Well she actually wanted to confront Jinyoung but none of us agreed to that decision. You never know what that guy would do with that quick hand of him! I especially don’t want her to be hit by that jerk!

Let alone agreeing on her seeing him again. I am nowhere near saying YES. He hurt her once, twice and I’m not letting her suffer anymore. URGH! Why is Minjee so hard headed?

“Who knows? Things are definitely hard for her.” D.O said as he puffed out air. He sighed and sprawled on the floor. “She must’ve felt betrayed. I mean Sunhi is her best friend.” He added making me feel uneasy.

“Do you think she can handle things on her own?” Chen asked as he walked out of the kitchen with a glass of carrot juice. “I hope she won’t do anything reckless.” And as he finished the sentence we heard something fell out of the window from the second floor.

Everyone was on their feet feeling alert about the situation. “No way! Am I the only one that is thinking that?” Tao said as he rushed out the door and we quickly followed him hoping that what we think is just an illusion of our worried heart. We all sighed in relief when we saw a black bag lying on the ground.

“Aish! Why did we even think of that?” Kai said and walked over to the bag. He opened the zip and it was filled with Minjee’s stuff and on top of all that there was a picture of her and Sunhi.

“It must’ve been her stuff with Sunhi.” Sehun said as he took a look at the bag. “Look at that smile of hers.” He said as he unknowingly smiled looking at Minjee’s smiling face.

“What are you guys doing outside?” Minjee’s voice lingered as she walked out. “Eww… who’s bag is that? It looks so out of style.” She said with that puffy eyes and red nose of hers. “I don’t know about you but if I were you I’d burn that thing away.” She added and took a gulp of her drink. It’s obvious that she’s hinting us to do so.

“Urgh… you’re right. Sehun-ah, go and burn that outdated thing.” I said disgustingly as I walked in with Lay and the others. Minjee sat on the sofa and switched on the TV.

“How are you feeling? You look horrible. Are you sick?” Suho asked as he sat next to Minjee. He placed his palm on Minjee’s forehead pretending to check Minjee’s temperature. Well it’s a way of asking her without being too direct.

“Suho-hyung is right. Your nose is red and your eyes are puffy! Are you not feeling well?” Lay asked as he took a seat next to Suho. “Are you catching a cold?” He questioned and looks at her intensely.

“I’m fine. I guess the dust must’ve got to me. I was cleaning my room just now.” She answered calmly and drank the water in one go. “I never thought that I have so much trash lying around in my room.” She said emotionlessly.

“Enough acting, how are you seriously feeling?” Xiumin said as he entered the room and took off is hat. “And why is Sehun and Kai burning trash in the front yard?” He added shortly after and approached Minjee. “I’ve been dying with worries here!” He said and faced Minjee as he stood in front of her.

“It hurts, I’m not gonna lie about that but I’ll endure it.” She said serenely and managed to smile as tears slowly become visible in her eyes. “I know I can go over it.” She added.

“That sounds like the Minjee we know.” I said and placed my hand on her shoulder as I stood next to her. “The strong yet adorable, Minjee that we always know.” I teasingly said making her smirk.

“When was the time I am not adorable?” She questioned with full of arrogance. We faked a cough and made weird gag sound as she giggled.

“When noona was crying with snots!” Tao playfully answered making us burst into laughter. Minjee pouted and stood up as she starts chasing Tao around as we eyed them. “I was kidding! Noona! Spare me!” Tao shouted as he tries to avoid Minjee.

“That’s enough you two.” I shouted and caught Minjee and back hugged her as Suho held onto Tao. “Should we do a BBQ party? I feel like eating grilled meat.” I honestly said as I see the sparkle in Minjee’s eyes.

“BBQ PARTY?” Sehun and Kai shouted as they popped their heads inside from the backyard. “Party! Party!” They chanted and run around like little kids. We laughed and watched them play as Lay and D.O try to stop them.

“Luhan-ah, you can let go of me now.” Minjee commented as which made Xiumin glare at me making me laugh nervously and slowly let Minjee go. “Oppa, should we buy some meat?” She said and rushed to Baekhyun’s side.

She seriously likes to stick next to Baekhyun like that. Is it possible that she’s in like with Baekhyun? It’s not like it’s impossible. Those two are close that’s undeniable but I just can’t help but wonder sometimes. Kim Minjee… did you fell for him? Or are you just trying to make me feel jealous?

Christmassy feel~ LOL

Hello snowmans~

Sorry that I haven't actually update on Monday...

I was.. Busy :p

Anyway here's the chapter.

Will update again on Friday~

Comment and Subscribe are LVE