Remained.

Betrayed

-Author’s POV-

Things just keep on getting better and better for you. Your school life is doing fine, so far that you know anyway and your overall life just felt better. On the love life part, Luhan and you are getting along fine. Though Luhan haven’t say those words to you but its fine by you.

Getting to know them better and getting to know the school better you are advancing more. You nailed your recent exams which made you and of course your brother smiles. As things runs perfectly for you as how it normal does before the whole issue between your best friend, Jinyoung and you but to Jinyoung however was different.

He’s is regretting letting you go and he doesn’t know what to do. Every single day he would hold onto his phone and stares at it. He kept on wanting to call you but somehow he just doesn’t have the guts to.

It’s not that he is scared to call you. It’s just that he felt pitiful. He got out of bed and walks out to his car. As he was on his way to your place he saw you in the car with a guy next to you.

Deep in his heart it felt like someone just hammered it with a nail as he saw you smiling and laughing with the guy next to you. He didn’t know what to do and then it crossed his mind to just tail you from behind.

-Your POV-

Luhan and I were told to buy groceries since it’s our turn. We finally hauled to a stop on the traffic light. “Minjee-ah, should we shop a little longer?” Luhan asked which made me think about it.

“Yah, D.O-oppa will kill us if we’re late.” I told him which made him pout. “A no is a no-no.” I emphasize and shook my head. Luhan frown and look away from me sulking as he ignores me.

I don’t really care at all. Luhan isn’t the kind to ignore me long. No matter what I do he just can’t stay away from me. “Can’t we just shop for something else while we’re at it?” He suggested as I chuckled.

“Luhan~ no… I have works to do.” I lied and again made him pout.

“You’re no fun. Since when are you such a goodie tushu?” He questioned making me laugh. I lightly pinch his side and smiled angelically at him. “What’s with that look?” He asked as I laughed.

“Oh… nothing.” I playfully tease as I lay back and relaxed a little. I switched on the radio and it was playing Block B burn out. I sang along to the lyrics as I got my hand phone out.

“I didn’t know you like this song?” He asked out of the blue. I turned to him and smiled. “I guess there are still things that I don’t know about you.” He smiled making me giggled.

“Hey this song is catchy. Plus I was watching the drama so it kinda stuck in my head and I decided to you know download the song.” I replied as he nods his head. We finally arrive at the super market and I got out with Luhan. After locking the door we took the shopping basket and walked in.

We picked up the stuff listed on the list and place em in the basket. I held onto Luhan’s hand as we got the things needed. I rechecked the list as we made our way to the counter. Once everything was paid we walked out. “Is it heavy? I could just carry all of it myself you know.” Luhan said as he tried to take the bag from my hand.

“No, I wanna help too…” I said and pouted making him laugh.

“Arasso, do as you please. But if it’s heavy tell me I’ll carry em.” He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

“Right and the car are like 100 KM away. Its right over there, I’m strong enough to carry it till there you know.” I spoke as I giggled. Luhan was packing everything in the back of the car when I saw this small shop right at the end of the building next to the super market.

“You wanna go there and have a look?” Luhan said as he looks at my direction. I shook my head at first and smiled but Luhan insisted that we should at least take a look around the shop.

I sighed as I know there’s no way I could ever change his mind. I walked side by side with him and at the corner of my eyes I saw someone eying our every move but the person was too distant to see his face. I decided to shake it off not wanting to gather attention from Luhan and just go along with him to the place.

The shop was just a small lovely accessories shop and it was filled with pretty and unique bracelets and stuff. I kept my eyes lock on the pair of bracelets that was carved in angel’s wing shaped.

“You want that? We could get it.” Luhan said as he walks up to me from behind. “Or this?” He said and showed me two matching bracelets well of course with a slightly different design. One had a star ending and the other was in a half moon. “We could engrave our names on it too.” I can sense he was eager about it and it would haunt me for years if I turn him down. I couldn’t help but nodded my head in agreement.

“Ok, but I’ll have the moon one.” I said as Luhan happily agreed with it. “Go and tell the sales girl that we’re buying it! I wanna put it on.” I excitedly said and pushed him to the counter to get our name etched on the bracelets.

Once it was done I hopped out of the store happily as Luhan giggled at my childish act. “Why are you so happy?” He questioned making me stop skipping as I walked and turned to him.

“Because I am always the kind of person who likes having couple stuff, you know that right?” I answered and smiled as I interlaced my fingers with his. “Plus I like buying cutes stuff.”

“Ara, I’m glad I could make you smile.” He said making me blush. Nowadays he’s always by my side. Well the others too and excluding my brother who doesn’t count in this matter. I really feel like I’m becoming closer to him. A shy smile spread across my face as we head to the car.

As we drove off a particular car that was parked right at the end of the parking lot captured my attention. “That looks like Jinyoung’s car.” I spoke softly and tried to verify it by looking at the license plate and I was right. It is his car.

“What did you say?” Luhan asked probably because he heard me mumbled. I turned to him and smiled. “You said something didn’t you?” I shook my head denying him. He didn’t wanna believe me but I chanced the topic by saying some random stuff and hopefully distract him.

-Author’s POV-

When you and Luhan drove off Jinyoung remained hidden behind the big pole. He heard everything that you said with Luhan from the time you two were in the super market till you guys entered the car.

It breaks his heart to see how happy you are and to know that he’s not the reason behind your smile. Jinyoung always loved the way you smiled and he always do anything to keep you smiling and you never mind it.

Jinyoung and you always have been a happy, bubbly couple and it never cross both of you that you guys would split this way. Jinyoung solemnly walked off to his car and sighed as he closed the door. His original plan was to see you and try to at least pursue you but it seems like Luhan has beaten him to it. Though Jinyoung never intend to give up on you and he will try his best to win you back.

 

 

Hey lovelies~

Another chapter is up~ :D

Hope you guys enjoy it ^^