Better with us

Betrayed

-Sunhi’s POV-

I saw Jinyoung leaving school so freaking early and it triggers my mind on what is going on. Maybe he’s meeting someone. MAYBE IT’S MINJEE?! He’s always fast on his feet when it comes to Minjee. Urgh, just the thoughts of her makes me wanna hurl.

I quietly tailed him from behind and I saw him entering this place. I knew exactly where this place is. It’s my childhood place, the place where I used to play with Minjee. The flashback came in an instant.

The image of me when I was a child come to mind, walking while holding hands with Minjee as we talked and played along with each other. I used to idolize her. Make her as my role model.

To me she’s just a big sister that can make me feel safe. When we started elementary school slowly she became famous. The kids there would pick fights on me when Minjee is not with me and if she knew about it she would protect me, kept me safe by just being by my side.

They would call me names like Minjee’s sidekick, or Minjee’s posies. To them that would always be my positions. They can never remember my name and I hate that. Whenever they wanted something from me it’s always about Minjee. It is like all they know is Minjee. I mean come on, she is smart and pretty.

All the guys that time adore her. Even the guy I used to like just fooled with me so he can get close to Minjee. Just like now, what Jinyoung is doing to me. He started off being super nice to me, but in the end he ends up with Minjee.

Maybe she has some potion that she used, hypnotizing them to fall for her. I always hated being known as nobody but Minjee’s friend. True back then I was scared and I have no guts to tear her down but it is different now.

With all this power I have or better to say plan that I have I can make her fall. She already has the looks so why snatch the guy I like when she, herself knows about how I feel about Jinyoung.

Jinyoung walked up to the front porch. Maybe he doesn’t get the memo that Minjee and her beloved brother moved out of the place. Should I go down and tell him that? Wait? Why am I helping him to see Minjee?

Before I could leave the place I saw that ahjumma walking up to Jinyoung. I recognize her. She’s the kind ahjumma that would treat Minjee and I and ice cream whenever we visit Xiumin at the store. She’s always that kind and warming like person.

I waited for her as she talked to Jinyoung, probably talking about Minjee. No doubt from the looks though. I mean look at that concern look on Jinyoung’s expression. He’s obviously unaware about the story of Minjee’s past, the past that Minjee wanted to conceal from everyone in school, the dark past.

Minjee never likes it to be spread around school. So I would just keep quiet. I never did anything but obey. Not that I have intention to expose it anyway. It’s obvious that I wouldn't because that would make her look even more fragile to other’s eyes and treat her like the queen of the world.

She already has enough attention even without that secret of hers. Jinyoung stood up which made me went alert. I eyed him till he enters his car. “Now what is he up too?” I questioned as I slowly followed him from behind.

I look surround me and damn this neighborhood isn’t for someone who is in the lower class. Maybe this is where Jinyoung lives. I unconsciously smile at the thoughts of it.

Well happy story ends here when I saw Minjee’s car parked outside one house. GOD! I knew this was the end of it. How did she manage to get this whole house? Wait… I stared hard when I saw a guy opening the door. I know that guy. He’s one of Xiumin’s friends.

I rolled down my window a little and tried to stay hidden as much as possible. I’m pretty far away from them and from the looks of it things are not good. Minjee came out shortly after and faced Jinyoung.

Why is she all he could think about? What’s so special about Minjee? She’s just like every other girl! They talked for a while when a bunch of guys walked out from the backyard. No need to do research on them, clearly I know who they are. They are Xiumin’s best friends.

They surround Jinyoung and well it looks like they are talking about something and in the end Minjee joined their side. I couldn’t see more because they clearly just covered the whole thing. After a while I saw Xiumin’s car parked just behind Jinyoung’s car.

I don’t know what they talked about because it seems like they wanted to take it inside. Maybe I should leave or not. I could just drop off to pay her a visit. I saw Jinyoung leaving and eyed him till he fully disappears from sight.

I walked up and knocked on her door. “Minjee, hey!” I greeted cheerfully. “I miss you best friend!” I added as I pulled her into a hug. She was reluctant but well I forced her too. “Why such a long face? Aren’t you happy to see me?” I faked a smile.

“What are you doing here Sunhi?” Her brother came to sight as he pulled Minjee away from me. “You have no rights to call her your best friend.” He said protectively.

“I was just saying. Looks like someone didn’t change at all.” I smirked as I eyed him. “Always being protective towards Minjee.” I said and sneered at him.

“Go. Away!” He growled which actually send shivers down my spine. Damn I know that I shouldn’t get to his bad side. No doubt being friends with her made me experience everything and from what I see it DO NOT GET TO HIS BAD SIDE.

“I just wanna drop by and say hi? Is that so wrong Xiumin?” I said with sugar coated tone. Ok I can’t take this. I just had to laugh. “God! Look at your expressions. Chill. Why so tense? Anyway, how did you afford this place? Your mom paid for you?" I cupped my mouth and pretended to be so wrong. "Opps. Didn’t mean to.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“What is wrong with you?!” Suho screamed obviously trying to defend his best friend. “You are unwelcome here so just LEAVE!” He shouted and as he approached me Minjee stopped him.

“Why Minjee? You had enough knights in shiny armor already? Or you need one more? Oh does your father counts? I'm sure he can pull up a punch or two.” I added and laughed. Seeing Xiumin, Minjee and the other speechless is a pure amusement.

“What do you want Sunhi?! What is your crazy mind want?!” She said as tears streamed down her cheeks. “Aren’t you had enough already?!” I laughed and smirked.

“Not until Jinyoung is fully mine.” I grinned. “Come on, you know my plan was brilliant right? Seeing you fall is my victory Minjee. I just can’t believe how my lies just fall into place and how stupid of Jinyoung to just believe me.” She glared at me as she balled her fist. “Oh? You wanna punch me Minjee? Just like how your father did to you?!”

Minjee couldn’t hold it back as she sprinted towards me but as she was about to punch me a hand from behind me stopped her and caught her fist as I felt someone pulled me back making me stumble and fall flat on my .

“I think you said enough Sunhi.” I look up and saw Jinyoung looking at me furiously. Oh… no… I’m screwed! “Are you having fun now?” He said as he pulled me up with so much force. “Are you done with your stupid plan?!” He yelled and slapped me across the face. “Or are there more?!”

I look at him in disbelief and tears welled in my eyes as I look at Minjee who is now in Luhan’s embrace. “What more is it that you're not satisfied yet?!” Jinyoung pulls me up harshly and pushed me to the wall. He tried to talk to Minjee and comfort her but somehow Luhan isn’t giving him any chance. “Just go!” Jinyoung screamed as he points out of the door. “You have so much guts to show your face in front of her Sunhi.” He walked forward and raised his arms.

I prepare myself for another shooting pain but nothing. “No Jinyoung. Enough.” It took her only that to make him stop.

“Gwenchana?” He asked as Minjee nodded her head. I couldn’t take it no more. I ran out and left the place.

-Your POV-

I couldn’t believe it. Sunhi how could you? I can’t stop crying in Luhan’s arms. Jinyoung was still there trying to make me feel better but somehow it doesn’t make me feel better.

“Jinyoung-ah, why don’t you just leave? She’ll be better with us.” Xiumin said as he patted his back. “You know you are entering an enemy’s territory so I advise you to just leave.” He said.

Jinyoung said goodbye to me before apologizing to Baekhyun and left. Through my tears Luhan just tried his best to make me smile with his lame joke. Nevertheless the others also jumped in and tried their luck to make me smile.

I know my brother is hurt because of Sunhi’s word. Come on it’s a cheap call to bring up about our parents like it’s a small matter and she obviously knows about it.

 

 

Hey gingerbreads~

Hehe~

Second updates

I'll update soon.

I can't set the dates now cause I'll be super busy so yea~

HEHE