Couple shirt~

Betrayed

-Your POV-

I was dying of boredom so I decided to go to Xiumin’s room at least I could spend time with him but unfortunately when I reached his room he was just about to leave for work. I sighed and well followed him downstairs. “Why are you following me with that face?” He said after noticing me kinda down.

“I’m bored!” I exclaimed as I followed him to the living room. “Why are you ready early for work? It’s so unusual.” I commented as we enter the room. I saw Chen sitting on the couch reading some magazine.

I decided to lie down on the floor trying to get rid of my boredom as I watch 2 days 1 night on KBS. “Oppa, that place look so pretty.” I said as I point at the screen. 2 days 1 night were at Island of mystery, Sado. “Oh! There’s dinosaur there!” I excitedly said as I sat down.

 “Should we have a trip? Do you wanna go there?”  Xiumin said as he crouches down next to me. “Well let’s see if my next payment allows us to… if not we’ll just have to wait ok?” He added making me pout. 

Hey I have hunger for going on trips you know. To be honest here I rarely go on trips since my brother is the one who supports me. Both of us are lucky that our school is on scholarship. Ever since I was young I envy my friends every time they told me about their trip to where ever! I never complained to Xiumin even though deep down I’m dying for him to take me to a trip.

 “Oh! Does our little Minjee wanna go on a trip? Shall we go with?”  Baekhyun said as he walks in towards us. “Yah, we should do it… we’ll pay along.” He added and nudges Xiumin. 

“Oh… the place looks relaxing…” Luhan said as he enters the living room with the rest of the member. “OH! Look at that dinosaur!” He said excitedly. I couldn’t contain my happiness so I kinda put on my best aegyo at Xiumin which he easily falls for it.

“Okay… I guess I’ll just have to ask for an early payment tomorrow.” He said in defeat. It was like a festive mode for us all as we jumps up and down making Xiumin giggles. “You guys are like kids seriously.” He said and shook his head.

“Well hey little kids are cute which means we’re cute right?” Sehun said and do an extreme aegyo making me squeals and pinch his cheeks. I can’t help myself. He’s just so cute!

“Minjee is dying out of cuteness overload.” Kris laughed and sat down next to Xiumin as we watched the show. “Uuu~ the beach looks so relaxing.” He said as we all nodded.

“Just by looking at it makes me feel relaxed.” Said Chanyeol who lay down on the floor while watching the show, “But the place looks so deserted.” He added which we all agreed.

“Didn’t you read? They are trying to promote the place obviously there’s like little tourist who goes there.” D.O spoke who sat next to me as I concentrate on watching the show.

“It’s such a pity. I mean the place is historical. Look at that dinosaur foot prints!” Tao said as he was mesmerized by the place. “The residences there aren’t that much either.”

“Mmhmm, just 22 people in the island.” Lay said finally joining us. “Hey Minjee I’m just curious have you ever go on a trip?” Seriously the question kinda caught me off guard and I awkwardly look at Xiumin who kinda look at me with full of guilt.

“Of course I have. Psh! Who in the world haven’t gone on trips?” I oddly say as I shifted to my right avoiding their stares. “Why are you asking?” I said and it was clear in my voice that I was really uncomfortable.

“Sorry… I didn’t mean to ask.” Lay apologize as Xiumin stood up. He pulled me out of the room and hugged me once everyone was out of sight.

“Mianhae Minjee-ah. Jeongmal Mianhae, oppa will make sure that we go on this trip ok?” He said as he looks at me with teary eyes. Slowly my eyes kinda got moist and I kinda feel bad for my brother.

-Kris’s POV-

I smacked Lay for asking such extreme question when we know how their backgrounds are, ok I’m over exaggerating but come on. “Aish!” I said and scratched my head. We all huddled around near the door where we saw Minjee and Xiumin hugging.

Xiumin’s apologetic looks really hits me hard in the chest. I sent glares at Lay who was now really guilty for asking. “Oppa will work harder and earn more so we could go on trips more often ok?” Xiumin added as he looks at his little sister.

“Oppa~ why are you saying like that? It’s not that I ever complain about not going for trips and such. Plus we did go on a trip with mom and dad far back then.” She said with an innocent smile. I admire her. Really no girls I know that can pull up a smile through hard times.

“I’m really sorry Minjee-ah.” Xiumin repeated and gave his sister one last hug. “Oppa will earn more. I promise.” He added and sealed the promise. “Oh! Here’s your allowance for this month.” Xiumin added and handed her some cash. “I know you need to buy some few new clothes so take them to go shopping with you ok?”

 I sighed and slouched down on the couch as the others hurriedly took their place as if we weren’t eavesdropping on their conversation. “I’ll be in my room.” Minjee said as she smiled at us and took her phone with her. “Oh oppa… can we go shopping later? I need to buy something.” She added and walks off.

-Luhan’s POV-

I think if I couldn’t control myself I would definitely smacked Lay right in the head. Even through the smile I could see the pain that remains. I stood up and followed Minjee from behind. “Minjee-ah, can you accompany me for a while. I need to buy something too.” I said making Minjee stopped.

“Okay!” She cheerily said and link hands with me. We walked out and went straight to the car. “Oppa, should we get something more than these bracelets?” She said making me feel a little giddy inside.

“Hold on.” I said and pulled out a plastic bag that I’ve been saving. “Wanna wear this with me?” I said and pulled out the couple shirt that I bought the other time while I was with her. I could see her eyes sparkled at the sight but then she frowns making me feel kinda worried.

“I don’t wanna wear couple shirt with you.” She said which to be honest broke my heart into million pieces. “At least not when we’re not a couple anyway.” She said piling hopes as I unconsciously smile.

“You mean if we’re a couple you’ll wear this with me?” I said trying to make sure that the hope isn’t just what I feel. She giggled and looks out as I smile at her. I bit my lower lips and kissed her cheek. Her eyes widen and then she lowered her head and in that instance I know I made a wrong move.

“Oppa~” She said making me feel uneasy. I’m scared on what she’ll say. My heart raced as she plastered on an awkward smile. “Do you really like me?” I think my heart kinda stopped for a while but in the end I look away and nodded.

“Since the very first time I saw you.” I admit and smiled. “I could never tell you how I feel. I guess I’m just to shy.” I added making her giggle.

“Arasso… can you wait for a while?” She asked as I tilt my head in confusion. “Just give me a second to change.” She said again and took the couple tee from me and dashed in. I took out my tee and walk in the toilet and changed. When I was done I saw her waiting in the car ready to go.

“You look nice.” I complemented making her laugh.

“And so do you~”

 

Hello their my lovely subscribers~ :D

Sorry for not updating much nowadays.

Writers block just... *Sigh...

Anyway hope you enjoy~ ^^