Always.

Betrayed

-Xiumin’s POV-

I couldn’t help it but call Baekhyun and asked him to do what I always asked him to do when Minjee went out on this day. “Hyung, would you please stop worrying.” Kris said as he eyed me who was pacing back and forth.

“I can’t I’m worried.” I said and sighed. I know that Baekhyun always files in good reports to me but now that they are over why would Minjee still be there? Why would she go to that same place on this time of the month?

“Well then why don’t you get something to eat first?” D.O said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. Apparently when I called Baekhyun the rest were there having a sleepover and now they are all here.

It’s not that I’m burden by it I just don’t want them to know that Minjee is out. “So this has been going on for a few months now?” Luhan asked out of curiosity. I look at him and nodded. “And you ask Baekhyun to see where she went?”

“Luhan, I’m not gonna entertain your questions right now. I’m worried and I have a bad feeling about this.” I confessed and at the same time Chen who was looking out the window shot up.

“Baekhyun!” He shouted and rushed out. Worriedly I ran out following Chen from behind and that was when I saw Minjee supporting Baekhyun who was holding onto his tummy.

Minjee was crying I helped her as Chen helped Baekhyun. Luhan hurriedly got to her side and checked if she’s ok before walking to Baekhyun. “What happened?” Chanyeol asked as he sat next to Baekhyun.

“I’m so sorry…” Minjee said as she stood next to Baekhyun. “I’m so sorry Baekhyun-ah.” She said again as she sobbed. My heart felt weak and I just don’t know what to do.

“Minjee, what happen to Baekhyun?” I asked as I held the side of her hand. “Did something happen? Fight?”  I continuously asked as Sehun bought the two of them a glass of water.

“That Jinyoung guy showed up.” Baekhyun said as he coughed. “He saw me holding onto Minjee’s hand while we were on the swing set.” He said as Chanyeol asked him to lie down.

“And he punched you?” Lay shrieked as Tao balled up his fist. “That’s it. He did this first!” Lay said as he stood up. “He punched first and hurt one of us… Who’s with me?”

“No need to ask hyung.” Kai said as he stood next to Lay. I was about to stop them but they were too fast on their feet. Tao, Lay, Sehun and Kai almost ran out of the door.

“STOP!!!!! Please stop!!!” Minjee shrieked making them stop. Minjee uncontrollably bawl as she fell to her knees. “Please don’t fight… please… I beg you guys…” She said as endless tears stream down her cheeks.

Suho shook his head and ushered them back in and closed the door. Minjee sobbed which made Luhan kneel down next to her as he pulls her to a hug allowing Minjee to just cry on his shoulder.

“Come on guys. She’s feeling sorry enough that Jinyoung punched Baekhyun. Now let’s not make her feel worse.” Suho said as he sighed. “Don’t let emotion get caught up with you.” He added as I stood there not knowing what to do anymore.

After seeing Minjee bawl like a little baby and Baekhyun who was laid back on the couch as Chanyeol tried to treat his bruise, my mind seems to go blank. What am I supposed to do now?

The rest slummed down on the couch not happy that they’re stopped on their action. “Why don’t we just rest for now? We’ll discuss this tomorrow.” Kris said as he stood up and walked towards me.

“Oppa, can I sleep with you tonight?” She said still sobbing as she looked up to me. I nod my head and let her get on my back and I carried her up the stairs while Kris helped them with the mattress.

“Now sleep. Get some rest ok?” I said as I tucked her in. I’ll be here next to you always Minjee… She finally slowed her eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep.

-Your POV-

I woke up to my tummy grumbling like crazy. I haven’t had anything to eat last night and as I got to a seating position I saw my brother sleeping soundly next to me.

I must’ve given him a hard time last night. I bit my lower lips and slowly walked out of the room. I look at the wall clock as I walked down the stairs. It was 1 in the morning.

I sneakily walked pass the living room where snores filled the place. I grab some bread and some jam from the fridge. “What are you doing up so late?” I seriously got a heart attack and felt like my heart just left me.

“Oppa~ you scared me!” I said as I knew who it was. It was Luhan as he yawned and walked up towards me. “You could’ve made a sound or something.” I added and made myself a sandwich. “You want some?” I said as I sat down.

Luhan took a seat next to me and shook his head. “How are you feeling?” He asked as I took a bite of my sandwich. “I was seriously worried about you.” He stated making my heart feel weak.

“I’m good, so far.” I answered making him nod his head. “I’m sorry oppa… I didn’t mean to… I never thought that it would end up like that.” I said and took another bite bitterly. I feel so horrible right now and talking about this makes me lose my appetite.

I hurriedly gobbled the remaining bits before I lose my appetite whcih made Luhan chuckled. “Are you that hungry?” He asked amazed at how I was able to swallow the whole thing. “Woah, you really are different.” He added with that cheeky smile of his.

“Psh, please. I don’t wanna be in the same group as those Barbie girls ok.” I said and wiped my mouth. “My tummy was grumbling which was the reason why I woke up.” I said and took a gulp of my warm milk.

“Can you promise me something Minjee?” Luhan asked as I carried my plate to the sink. I turned to face him and nod my head once. “Don’t let your heart waver for a guy who doesn’t treat you right.” He said as I smile.

“I won’t. I will treat this relationship mistake as a love lesson.” I said which indeed made Luhan giggled. “Ah oppa, I’ll be going back to bed now. Xiumin-oppa might wake up if he sees I’m not there.” I excused myself and walked off to Xiumin’s room.

I took in what he said. Should I just erase Jinyoung for good? I mean I shouldn’t even have hopes that we’ll be together again. My heart is aching and I just couldn’t bear the pain. Silently tears fell down my cheek as I cried myself to sleep.

Hey butterflies!

An update for this week!

Next update will be some time on Friday KST~

I have busy weeks ahead because It's Exam week for me now.

So hope you guys understands ;)