Someone is jealous.

Betrayed

-Luhan’s POV-

What is seriously wrong with these peoples? Why are they suddenly hitting on Minjee? They knew how much I like her! And what’s worse Xiumin is just taking things lightly!

“Why are you spacing out hyung?” Tao said as he waved his hand in front of my face. I shot him a glare and look at the opposite direction making him chuckled. “Are you mad at me for having a noona-dongsaeng relation with Minjee-noona?” He questioned.

“Go away. You’re so annoying.” I said and took a seat on the sofa on the opposite side from Tao. “Why are you even here anyway?” I asked as I stare at him. “Go and help your noona~”

“Oh please hyung. You’re the only one who thinks it is hard to confess to Minjee-noona.” He said and the TV. “You never knew if she shares the same feeling.” He said like a know-it-all.

“Stop sounding like you’re older than I am Tao.” I told off and shook my head. “You never know if she still has feelings for Jinyoung.” I said and watched the drama that caught Tao’s attention.

“Oh well… it’s your loss if she is being asked by thousands of guys at school.” He said and took a sip of his drink. “You know how incredibly famous she is there right?”

“Oh shut up Tao.” I said and shook my head trying not to think about it. I stood up as someone rang the doorbell. “I’ll get it.” I said and open the door. Chen and the rest walked in with hands full of groceries and some other stuff.

“What the heck did you guys buy?” Lay said as he checked every bag that they placed on the table. “Did you guys just throw everything that you saw in the trolley or what?” Lay said as he pulled out a sunblock.

“Oh good! You guys bought everything that I asked you to?” D.O said as he finally got out of Kris’s room. He scans every one of the bag and took out the things that was supposed to be his.

“Woah, what on earth is this?” Minjee said in surprised. I look at her as she curiously looks at the stuff. She’s just so pretty. Sometimes I couldn’t help but smile. Even her curious look makes me wanna pinch her.

“Oh! Noona look what Baekhyun-hyung and I bought you.” Kai said as he pulled a sleeveless, mid-length floral dress and toss it to Minjee. “Do you like it? Baekhyun-hyung paid for it but I picked it out.” He said proudly.

“Omo! This is so cute!” She happily said and hugged Kai and Baekhyun. “Thank you~” She sweetly said making me look away not wanting to see her in another man’s arm.

“Oh what’s this? Isn’t this Tao’s earing?” Baekhyun asked as Minjee finally let them go. He looks at Tao who proudly show his missing earing. “What sort of relationship do you have with Tao, huh Kim Minjee?”

“Why? Jealous?” Minjee playfully said and stuck her tongue at him. “Noona-dongsaeng relation…” She happily declared.

“Yes, I’m jealous. I thought you like me…” Baekhyun pouted making me snapped my head at him. ‘What are you doing?’ I mouthed him making him chook his head.  “I see I’m not the only one that is jealous.” He said and cleared his throat.

“Now, now guys. Let’s just get stuff packed and get ready to go to the beach.” Suho said and took out some of the stuff out of the shopping bag and placed them in the picnic basket. And in the mist of packing I saw Minjee running up the stairs to her room.

“Should we have a camp out?” Chanyeol said as he walks out of the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hand. “Oh wait then we need to buy some more stuff.” He said quickly.

“You should’ve told us that earlier.” Both Chen and Kai said as they pouted their lips. “I would love to have a camp out.” Chen said and took his stuff and packed them in his bag.

“Nado.”
“Nado.”
“Nado.”

They all chorused making me shake my head. These boys are so noisy sometimes. “Hyung, do you think Minjee-noona likes the dress?” Kai asked Baekhyun who sat next to him.

“From the looks of it she does.” Baekhyun answered and packed his stuff into his bag. “Hey can you pass me that D.O-ah.” He said as he points at the other bag right in front of D.O. I walked towards them and sat in the middle of Kai and Baekhyun.

“What were you two thinking buying her that dress?” I harshly said as they look at me without any emotion. “That dress was super short! And it’s well almost see through.” I commented.

“But it’s pretty. Minjee noona said so too.” Kai answered not really caring about me and continue packing. It’s useless talking to them, they’ll just say something that’s not even reasonable. “I see someone is jealous.” He added and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and what I can do now is just ignore him.

We all got ready and set to go to the beach. Xiumin walks down with his stuff and hurriedly got into the van packing the others stuff too. “Hyung! Where’s Minjee?” Sehun asked as he settled next to me.

“She’s still in her room. I already called her out.” Xiumin said and took a seat in front. “She should be out by now.” I look out the window and that’s when I saw Minjee in the dress that Baekhyun and Kai bought her with a big sun hat. “There she is.”

“Oh! I need to lock the door.” Kris suddenly said and hopped out of the van. “Minjee just stuff your bag at the back or since you’re not carrying much you can just bring them in.” Kris said as Minjee happily nodded. I guess she’s excited to go to the beach.

“Noona! Seat with me!” Tao called out who was just right behind me. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him. I thought Minjee would sit on the empty seat in front of me but instead she made her way next to Tao.

“Oh~ the dress look super fine.” D.O asked as Minjee looks at him. “Not half bad Kai-sshi.” He said giving Kai two thumbs up. erts they are everywhere. The dress was completely a see through.

I sighed as Sehun giggled next to me. Urgh! These guys! Why can’t they just act normal? Kris finally hops in the driver seat and we finally set off to the beach. The journey to the beach was super noisy! Everyone was singing their heads off and sang along to some random song on the radio. Well including me…

 

 

Hey lovelies!

An update like I promised.

My last paper is on Tuesday next week so I won't be updating on Monday.

Instead I'll update on Tuesday after I finish my exam.

After that regular update time.

Which is

Thurs or Friday and continue on. :)

See you all on Tuesday (KST)