Feeling

Betrayed

Chapter 4: Feeling

 

-Your POV-

I twist and turn as I tried to get at least some sleep. This is why I don’t like the hospital. Even if we’re in room the noise outside is still audible! I sighed and took my phone out.

“Oppa~” I whined as soon as I heard Xiumin’s sleepy voice.

“Wae?” He complained. He hates it when someone wakes him up. But this is his fault for letting his friends carry me here. “I’m sleepy!” He grumbled.

“I’m sleepy too but I can’t fall asleep!” I heard him groaned and sighed.

“Want me to sing you a lullaby?” He said as I heard his bed creaks.

“No… I wanna go home~” I whined. “Oppa, I wanna go home!” I said in a verge of crying. I hated here. I just don’t want to sleep here. I mean this place is like contagious of germs and stuff and whatnot!

“I’m gonna hung up. I have work tomorrow.” He excused making me groaned. “I’ll visit you before I go to work.” He added and hung up before I get to say a single protest.

I sighed and stare at my phone. Usually Jinyoung would call me and we’ll talk and talk till I fell asleep but now, I feel so empty.

I puffed up my cheek and I knew just one person who I could trust. “Annyeong oppa.” I said as soon as the call was connected.

“Minjee-ah, wae?” He said. His voice was not sleepy at all he sounds like he was awake this whole time.

“Were you sleeping just now?” I asked curiously.

“No. I’m doing my assignment so I can have a free day tomorrow.” He said making me smile. He’s always a hard working person which made me proud to be his friend. “Why are you calling?”

“Am I disturbing you?” I said hoping that he would at least make me feel better.

“No, not at all. I can talk and do at the same time.” He said happily. His cheerful voice just makes me feel like he is in front of me smiling as we’re talking about random stuff.

“I need someone to talk with me. I can’t call Jinyoung because I doubt it he’ll answer.” I explain making him scoff.

“Why is he such a hot head? You know if I ever meet him I’ll kick him in the nuts for making you look like that this afternoon or better I could ask Tao to kick his . But to think of it if Tao ever sees him he’ll do it without me instructing him to.” He said making me giggle.

“Hey, I hate guys who fight because of me.” I said and lay down. Talking to him is so comfortable. I always know he’s the cheerful type.

“Ok, point taken. Is there anything I should know more about, your favorite food maybe? Oh wait I know what it is.” He said happily. “D.O’s spaghetti.”

I chuckled and hummed a yes. “How do you know? Are you stalking me Byun Baekhyun?” I said trying to find the best position.

“Nah, it’s just that I knew it from your brother.” He said making me laugh.

“So you’re doing a research about me?”

“Don’t get too excited. I am not interested in you.” He said directly. I coughed and fake a sniff.

“Ouch… that was harsh.” I said and again sniffed.

“Hey, by any chance do you like me Kim Minjee?” He question making me choked.

“Yah, don’t get too excited. I am someone else’s girlfriend you know.” I stated as I imitates him making him laugh.

“Just making sure.” He said. “Why are you so caught up with that guy anyway?” He questioned as I yawned. “You’re sleepy now? Or are you trying to avoid my question?” He question making me hummed a yes. “You wanna hung up?”

“Sure.” I said and as he was about to hung up I called out his name. “Byun Baekhyun, thank you~” I sweetly say and hung up. I finally got some sleep after talking to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun is always nice to me no matter what. Maybe if I’m not in a relationship I would’ve date him. I always feel warm around him. I just can’t figure out why.

-Jinyoung’s POV-

Weekend finally came and I stretched as I got out of bed. I didn’t sleep well last night. I kinda throw a fit since I couldn’t connect to Minjee I mean I tried calling her several times but she was on her phone talking to probably the guy she’s dating right now. Honestly I wanna apologize but it seems like that will never happens. I knew it that she had someone else with her. The feeling that I feel was right.

After I acted that way she is accepting that we’re over. Maybe I should just give up on her. I do still love her but it ache me that she treats me this way. I sighed and took my towel and walked in the bathroom. When I was done I went down to get breakfast when someone rang my door bell.

“Hyung!” Gongchan said as he walked in. “Did you hear? Minjee-noona is in the hospital.” He said and flopped himself on the couch leaving me stunned on the door way. “Are you gonna stand there like a statue hyung?” I shook my head and without thinking of anything I rushed out.

“Hyung! Where are you going?” Gongchan asked as he ran towards me. “Are you going to the hospital?” He questioned. “Ah, whatever it is I’m coming with!” I sighed and got in the car.

“Which hospital did they say she’s in?” I asked as I drove off. Hey even though we’re fighting I still love her you know.  

“Manin Hospital.” Gongchan said as he scrolled down him phone. “I thought you’re mad at her?” He questioned which I wasn’t bothered to answer. Hey, I still care about her. I love her with all my heart and I am not gonna sit still when I knew she’s in the hospital. We finally arrive there and as I was about to go to the information desk I saw her walking with a guy. I pull Gongchan and hid with him.

“Oppa, thank you for breakfast.” She said and kissed the guy’s cheek. I balled up my fist and wanted to punch that guy in the face but Gongchan held on to me tight.

“Hyung don’t vent your anger on him.” He said merely a whisper. My anger seems to be uncontrollable as I punched the wall near me. Once she was out of sight I walked out trying to see if I could find that guy.

He’ll get a piece of me and show him who the boss is. I finally saw him but it was too late when he hopped in his car and drove off. He just got lucky, very lucky.

 

***************

Hey again~

An update for this week~

I'll update twice a week so I'll be on Mondays and on Thurs or Fri (KST)

Hehe

So See ya guys on Thurs OR Fri ;)