Perfect Acting

Betrayed

Chapter 2: Perfect Acting

 

-Sunhi’s POV-

Things are going as planned. I’m sorry dear best friend that I adore. You just don’t fit to be the queen anymore. I smirked as I saw Jinyoung gloomily walking towards me.

“Oh, Jinyoung-ah!” I called out as I cheerily greeted him. He gave me a small smile and as he was about to walk pass me I grabbed his arm hurriedly. “Why such a long face?”

Jinyoung sighed and faced me as I faked a worried face. “Sunhi-ah, you’re Minjee’s best friend right?” He asked making me nod my head. “Tell me honestly does she cheat on me?” I mentally was happy that he heard the news and probably he has called Minjee to confirm it.

Since I knew she’s out with her brother and his friends I doubt she’ll be honest with Jinyoung. “What are you talking about?” I said faking to be so nervous.

“Tell me!” Jinyoung said and raised his voice. I seriously was startled I’ve never seen Jinyoung so mad before.

“We…well… um… I’ve seen her out with a guy before.” I stuttered acting as if I am guilty and all. “Bu…but, I think they’re just friends… I think…” I said and avoid his intense gaze.

“Tell me honestly, Sunhi.” He said as he got closer to me. My heart felt as if it was about to burst but I put on a poker face and act as if I was scared and look away from his stare.

“We…well… I promised her not to tell anyone… I don’t wanna betray her.” I said softly. God, acting class surely paid off like this. I don’t think umma regret paying for that class when she sees my acting skills right now.

“Sunhi be good to me and I’ll be good to you. Tell me did she cheat on me?” Jinyoung’s powerful stare pierced to me as I tried hard to wiggle out of his grip.

“I saw her with this same guy over and over again. I don’t think they are dating but they seem to be so close with each other and seriously anyone could have mistaken them as a couple.” I said out loud pretending to sound as guilty as possible.

I always know how the jealous type Jinyoung is and I’m lucky since Minjee is so freaking famous among the boys at his brother’s school. Here? I don’t think the boys dare to even lay an eye to ANY of Jinyoung’s girl unless they want to end up in the hospital bed.

Yes, that’s how powerful Jinyoung is in this school. He’s a top student, excel in sports and pretty much you can say he’s perfect. Minjee has always been lucky when it comes to anything!

And I am always one step behind her. I’m always her little posse. She’ll always be number one and I’ll always been the second. I may not be as pretty as her but I have my own charms.

Jinyoung sighed and run his fingers through his hair. “Why do you ask anyway?” I said trying to sound guilty.

“I’ve heard rumors about her going around with other guys.” He said as we walked side by side. To be honest I don’t know how I can restrain myself right now while walking next to a perfect man.

“Don’t you trust her?” I said sounding rather caring then trying to destroy Minjee. Hey, we need to be a big help to catch the big fish you know.

“To be honest here, I don’t really know.” He said as we headed towards his car. “I called her and she sounded surprised that I called. I was pretty sure I heard a man’s voice but I don’t know.”

I nod my head as I listen to him. I look at him and smile. “Maybe you should talk to her.” I said with a smile.

“I don’t think I could with this anger in me.” He said and smiled at me. I felt my heart flutters in me making me feel like I’m in cloud nine. “Hey, thanks.” He said as he killed me with his charming smile. “Talking to you makes me feel better.”

I couldn’t contain my happiness as I smiled back and nodded my head. “Hey, anytime you wanna talk to me you can just call me.” I said and took out my card. Jinyoung happily accept it and smile.

I waved him goodbye as he hop in his car. As he drove off I pump my fist up in excitement. Strike one for Sunhi! I wanna see how you deal with this Minjee. I smirked and as I was about to go to my car my phone vibrated.

“Yeoboseyo, oh Minjee-ah, wae?” I asked as I pick up the call.

“Sunhi-ah, where are you?” She said sounding rather in a hurry.

“I’m at school. I’m about to leave anyway. Why?”

“Is Jinyoung still there at the field?” She asked make my boil in anger. Why can’t she just give up Jinyoung and date one of his brother’s friends?

“Oh, I saw him drove away just now. He seems to be in a hurry.” I said. I heard her sighed and thanked me before ending the call. “I wonder what that annoying brat is up to.” I said to myself and shrugged it off. In any way I know Jinyoung would only boils in anger if he talked to her.

-Your POV-

Where is he! I panicked as I drove towards his favorite GYM and just as I thought he’d be here. I quickly scurried out and enter the place. I scanned for him and finally saw him.

Hey he isn’t hard to find. All you need to search is a red haired dude with super-hot bods and perfect shape. “Jinyoung-ah.” I said as I walked towards him. As soon as he saw me he stopped whatever he was doing.

“Why are you here?” He said with full of anger. I saw his friends Baro and CNU were there too and they too stopped what they were doing.

“Minjee-ah, I don’t think it’s best for you to be here right now.” CNU advised as Baro got to Jinyoung’s side.

“Jinyoung-ah, why are you mad at me?” I said and I was about to approach him when he swiftly pushed me off making me fall flat on my . CNU hurriedly got to my side as Baro pulls Jinyoung’s hand back preventing him from hurting me.

CNU helped me up and I couldn’t help but cry as I look at Jinyoung with fear. For that split of a second Jinyoung reminded me of my father. His angered face when he looks at me sternly.

The vision of that night filled my mind and automatically fear boils in me. “Ji…Jinyoung-ah.” I said as I look at Jinyoung in fear.

“Go. Away.” He said as he gives me a growl.

“Andwae.” I said stubbornly. I walked up to him and Baro seems to be having a hard time straining him and in a split of a second his hand was free and flew towards me.

I closed my eyes and I embrace myself for a jolt of pain but nothing. I finally open my eyes and saw CNU on the floor as he touches his cheek. Sandeul and Gongchan finally arrive and helped Baro out.

“Go Minjee. Go!” Sandeul said as he ushered me out. “It’s not a good time for you to be here. Go.” He said and walked me to my car. Jinyoung-ah, what’s got into you?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Back with second chapter.

Will update more once the poster is done :)

See ya guys till then ^u^