Party Planning.

Betrayed

-Jinyoung’s POV-

I was waiting for my friends to arrive when I saw Minjee walking all by herself at the mall. Just like how it used to be butterfly filled my stomach making me feel slightly light headed. “You still have that effect on me Minjee, no matter what.” I mumbled and unconsciously I found myself walking towards her.

It’s like an immediate reaction for me. Every time I saw her my body would just find its way towards her. Although it’s been long over between us I could never forget her no matter how hard I try.

Dating other girls, drinking till I’m super drunk I just couldn’t do it. As I got closer to her my heartbeat fasten making me feel adrenaline rush. “Minjee.” I spoke with a nervous smile. Her expression was like an angel just like how I knew her. She’s always smiling making everyone near her feel warm.

“Oh, Jinyoung-ah!” She said waving happily at me. “What are you doing here?” She asked as she waited for me to reach her side.

“I was gonna ask you that.” I said and chuckled nervously. “I was just waiting for Gongchan and the others. What are you doing here all alone?” I said as I look around me.

“Well I am alone. I’m searching for a perfect present for my brother’s friend.” She said happily. “How are you?” She said killing the awkwardness between us as we walk side by side.

“I’m fine. You look cheerful as always. It’s good to know you look healthy.” I said making her laugh. It was like a perfect melody to me. Seeing her smile, hearing her laugh I just couldn’t help but think that nothing had ever happen between us.

“Well, my brother has been taking good care of me, you can count on him.” She said and again giggled. “It’s been a while since I see you. How’s life?” She questioned making me feel slightly worried.

Should I spill everything at how I miss her? Or should I just lie? I really don’t wanna ruin this moment between us. “School’s been a freaking jail place like always and well over all minus school my life has been ok.” I said with a bitter smile.

“That’s good to hear.” She said and held my hand. I was seriously shocked and my heart felt like it was about to explode! “I can’t lie that I miss you but as you know I’m moving on.” She said swinging our hand back and forth like how we used to do.

“I don’t wanna lie either. I miss you too and worse I just can’t move on.” I admitted making her face me. “I miss you Kim Minjee.” Her face seems to loss its shine as she frowns and planted a kiss on my cheek.

“Jung Jinyoung, I know you’re a sweet guy and all but I just can’t go back with you.” She said letting my hand go. To be honest my heart felt like it shattered into thousands of pieces.

“I know.” I spoke setting aside my broken heart. “When I see you I just couldn’t help it.” I said and inhaled a deep breath. I kissed her cheek and pulled her into a hug. “I just miss you too much but I know I should move on too. All I want to see is you to be happy with your life and never frown like that ever.” I said and let her go.

“I will. You know how I am right?” She said with that sweet smile of hers.

“I know. Well, I hate to say this but I have to go.” I said and kissed her forehead. “I’ll see you around.” I added and waved her goodbye. No matter how much my heart ached I can never change anything. I guess all I could do is move on.

-Xiumin’s POV-

“So what do you guys think about it?” I said as I smile. “I want her birthday this year to be different. I want it to be you know something special.” I added. Of course I know some of them will agree. I mean it’s Minjee we’re talking about here well plus Sehun’s and Luhan’s Birthday wrapped up.

Sehun’s and Minjee’s birthday have long passed and Luhan’s is supposed to be today but we decided to hold it back till we reach Sado Island. “Well she panics easily so that would be no problem. So it’s confirmed the trip date and whatnot right?” Suho questioned as I nodded my head.

“All we need is a week off from school which is easy to handle since Kris-hyung is now elected as the president of the school’s student body.” Baekhyun said as he smirked at Kris.

“Hey! That still isn’t a title for you to misuse plus we have Suho too you know.” Kris said defending his new awarded title. Well since we’re sunbaes now our sunbae has graduated and left us with some titles which were awarded to Kris and Suho and other students. Shocking isn’t it?

“Hey, this isn’t a play thing. The responsibility is super high guys.” Suho added as he nudges Kris. “Back to our topic, we could just sent letters telling that we’ll be absent and what so ever.”

“My mom wouldn’t mind. I bet mom can sign Xiumin and Minjee’s letter too.” Tao said with a broad smile. “Plus mom knows you two so it’s not a big D we just need to tell them that we all are going on a trip with me and my family.”

“For once hyung, your brain is quite useful.” Kai said as we all laugh.

Minjee isn’t home since we told her we’ll be dealing with Luhan’s and Sehun’s Birthday party while we told Sehun we’ll be dealing for Luhan’s and Minjee’s Birthday and we told Luhan we’ll be handling for Minjee’s and Sehun’s Birthday.

God having 3 people sharing the same birth month is super hard to handle!

“Well that’s that. Now let see if anyone of these three wanna come home.” Lay said and picked up his phone and dialed Minjee’s number.

“Minjee-ah, where are you? Oh? You’re still at the mall? I see. Well you can come home now make sure you hide the presents alright.” He said and hung up the phone.

“I just call Sehun and he is on his way back.” Chen said as he too got off the phone.

“Luhan is still struggling searching for something nice for Minjee. He bought Sehun’s presents already though.” D.O said and laid back.

“Well presents are taken care of. Our presents are done and wrapped and we are ready to pack them in the car.” Chanyeol said and stood up from his seat.

“What time will our boat depart?” Suho asked as he turns facing me. I took out the ticket and passed it to him. “5:55PM well we have exactly 4 more hours.” He said as he looks at his watch.

“So as soon as these three people arrive from their little shopping trip we’ll separately ask them to place their present in the bag and then we’re good to go.” Lay said as he drags out our presents.

Seriously April is a month where our budget money will fly out of our wallets like lightning. “Oh! Here comes Sehun. I doubt Luhan and Minjee will be coming any time soon so lets just ask him to place his presents in here.” Kai said as he stood up.

“Oh hyung, where do I place this?” Sehun questioned as soon as he stepped into the house. “Can anyone help it’s kinda heavy!” He added and passed one of the presents to Chanyeol.

We finished packing the presents into the bag including Minjee’s and Luhan’s who arrived just a few minutes after Sehun, which is a relief since we could still hide the fact that we sent them out separately.

Now let the party planning begin!

 

 

hey guys... I know I haven't updated in a while...

Caught up with work and stuff so I am back

GOOD NEWS!

I'll be doing triple update!

BAD NEWS!

The third update will be the LAST chapter :/

See you guys in the next update :)