That kind of relationship

Betrayed

-Your POV-

“You ready for your first day of school?” Chen said as he wiggles his eyebrows at me. We’re currently on our way to SM High and I’d be lying if I say I ain’t nervous. Xiumin has settled in my class so all I need to do now is enter the class according to the time.

“Nervous, I am seriously nervous.” I said earnestly making Baekhyun patted my back since he was sitting beside me. I turned to him and nervously smile as he held my hand.

“Well at least you can sit next to me and Chanyeol.” He said as Chanyeol turned to face us. He grinned at us as he salutes at me. “Right Yeollie?” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol nodded his head.

 “Uh, guys, she’s actually in one class with D.O and Tao.” Xiumin said as he scanned my paper. “Let me check, who’s in S4?” He said as D.O and Tao looked at each other.

“ASA! Noona will be in one class as I am?” Tao happily said as he turned his head and face me. “Noona! We’ll be classmate!” He happily said as I giggle. Out of all that chaos caused by mainly Baekhyun, Tao, D.O and Chanyeol who are currently fussing about being my classmate, my eyes wondered at Luhan who was sitting next to the window with Sehun on his left.

Kris finally parked the van and D.O quickly opens the door and hopped off. “Minjee, will you be ok with these two?” Kris asked as he got out of the driver seat and points at D.O and Tao.

“Yea, you could ask the administration people to change you to our class.” Chanyeol said in his deep raspy voice which sends chills down my spine. “I really wanted to be in the same class as you.” He said.

All EXO members are actually in different classes. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho and Lay are our senior by a year while Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao and I are in the same year where as Kai and Sehun are our junior by a year.

And even that not all of them are in one class. Xiumin, Luhan and Kris are in one class while Lay and Suho are in another. Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol are in one class and D.O, Tao and I are in one class. Kai and Sehun both are in the same class.

So that’s a bit of our basics in school. “Hyung, are you saying you don’t trust us with Minjee?” D.O said as he smacks Kris’s hand. “How mean. I mean come on Minjee, Tao and I matched pretty much well together.” He added as he Hi-fived Tao.

“You guys can bicker all day long but Kai and I gotta go. We have class first thing in the morning.” Sehun said as he excused himself along with Kai. Kai waved us goodbye and tailed Sehun as he walks off.

“Why is Sehun so grumpy? He usually goes in late.” Luhan asked as he looks at Sehun and Kai who disappears into the school building. “Something is up with that kid.” He said again and leans on the van next to me.

“Didn’t you hear? He’ll get suspended if he ever comes in late again. He’s been punctual ever since.” Suho said as he got out of his car. Suho and Lay goes separately from us.

“All he need was a warning and that kid is scared as hell.” Lay said as he laughed. “I’m gonna be punctual myself. We have class in the morning too.” He said and walks off with Suho after bidding us goodbye.

“Well, I guess that’s leave us alone.” Kris said as he shuts the door and locked his van. “Do we have practice later?” He asked as he carries his back over his shoulder. “I didn’t bring my gear.” He added.

“Well what time does your class end?” Baekhyun said as we walks into the school compound. I stood next to Luhan as we walk towards their locker. “I bought extra but I doubt my football shoes fit you.”

“Oppa, what number is my locker?” I whispered as I tugged onto Xiumin’s hand. Xiumin looks at me with a confused look as he hands me my schedule. “Thank you~”

“Why are you whispering?” Luhan asked making the rest look at us as he too whispered at me. I pouted and look at them back as they give me questioning look.

“Let’s not make anyone knows that I’m Xiumin’s sister?” I said softly and not long after I said that Minho and Eunhyuk saw us and ran up to us.

“OH! Is Xiumin’s little baby sister finally enroll here?” Minho shouted as the other students look at me with weird look. Great this is just what I mean… “Hey Minjee~” He greeted as he slung his hand around my shoulder.

“Well I guess you don’t need to whisper anymore.” Tao said as he laughed along with the rest. “Noona, loosen up!” He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Thanks Minho… really…” I said and rolled my eyes at him. He took a step back and looks at me in fear. I walked passed him as I pulled onto D.O and Tao’s hand. “Can we go to the library? I need to know what we’re learning right now.” I said and sighed.

“What’s up with you?” Both of them said as we finally got away from the crowd. “Can’t you slow down a little?” D.O said as he and Tao tries to catch up with me. I don’t even have a choice since I don’t know where the heck the library is.

---

It was finally lunch time and they agreed to meet up at our locker. Apparently our lockers are all neighboring. And seriously having EXO as a neighbor can be really troublesome. Every time it’s locker time there will be presents and flowers dropping down.

“Seriously how do they know my code?” Luhan said in annoyance. “I kept on changing but the gifts keeps on coming.” He added as he picked up things that fell.

“I guess you just need to change it again.” Kai said as he opens his locker. “Seriously I don’t really mind getting presents. I feel like it’s my birthday every day.” He said happily.

“I’m just pretty much tired of clearing my locker away so I can get my stuff out.” Suho said and took out a big beg and stuff the gifts in the bag. “I appreciate them but overflowing my locker is sometimes annoying.” He added.

“That is exactly my point.” Luhan said as he shuts his locker. I shrugged and open mine when a note fell down. I raised both of my eyebrows and pick the paper up.

“Well, well, well, someone is learning to be like us.” Chanyeol said as he nudged me. “I guess like brother like sister then.” He added and stood next to Baekhyun who just giggled.

“Well, she’s learning fast. What does the note says?” Lay said as he took the note from me. “You look seriously pretty…” He reads out making my face go bright red. “Well this person is just not brave enough to say that face to face.”

“I don’t think he will have a chance to say that face to face.” Xiumin said as he took the paper from Lay’s hand. “Seriously if I know who this person is I’ll tear him down. Flirting with my sister like that. Who does he think he is?”

“How do you know it’s a he?” Chen said as he grabbed the paper from Xiumin’s hand and scanned it. “It can be a she… well if you are into that kind of relationship.” Chen said as he faced me.

I wriggled at the thoughts of that and shook my head violently. “What are you implying here, Chen?” Baekhyun said and took the paper from Chen and gave it back to me. “Let’s not corrupt my baby’s mind.” He said out loud.

“MY BABY?!” The rest shouted making the buzzing hall way quieted down and focus their gaze at us. “Since when is she your baby?” Xiumin asked and pulls me into his arms. “I never approve that…” He said and hugged me.

“I was just joking…” Baekhyun said as he defends himself. “Sheesh, you guys are like piranhas trying to eat someone alive.” He added and shook his head.

“I’m going to go to the toilet before to the cafeteria… you guys can go ahead.” I said and sighed. They were about to walk off when Luhan stopped and turned around.

“Do you know where’s the cafeteria Minjee-ah?” He asked as I scratched my head. “Thought so. You guys go ahead I’ll stay back with Minjee.” He said and smiled. We walk calmly ignoring the whispers and stares. I entered the ladies room.

“Did you guys hear about Xiumin’s little sister?” someone’s voice linger in the room.

“I know! I saw her! She’s really pretty.” Another girl’s voice filled the room. “Oh and she’s in one class with D.O-sshi and Tao-sshi.” She added.

“Well look at her brother he’s super-hot.” The first girl said as the sound of water occupied the room. ‘I think I heard enough.’ I thought and walked out. The girls quieted down and stared at me as I smiled at them.

“Em… Jeogi…” The girl with short hair said as she walks closer to me. “Are you em… Xiumin-op… I mean Xiumin-sshi’s sister?” I’m guessing that she’s the one that saw me earlier.

“Uh… I guess my cover is blown then.” I giggled as I nod my head. “Why do you ask?” I questioned.

“Uh… could you do us a favor? Could you give this to Xiumin-sshi?” She said and handed me a gift bag that she’s been carrying.

“Sure I guess…” I said and excused myself. Luhan walked up to me with curiosity in his eyes as he looked at the gift bag in my hand.

“You got a gift from a girl?” He questioned as he check out the bag. “Who is it from?” We walked side by side as he held onto the gift bag.

“I have no idea. It’s for Xiumin-oppa.” I answered as we walked towards the cafeteria. We talked non-stop along with SHINee members and Super Junior members. Seriously they are super talkative!

Learning their names are one thing and trying to get things in my head is another. I am still wondering what to do now… look at me, I’m the only girl in this ocean of boys. It’s not that I’m not comfortable to be around them I mean I live with an ocean of boys but it’s the stares and snicker that I’m not comfortable with.

“So is the match with WM High on?” Eunhyuk asked as he ate his sandwich. I stopped what I was doing and look at my brother with questioning look. WM High? Match? What are they talking about? Is my brother declaring a match with WM high? WHAT IS THIS?! HOW COME I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT?!

My brother let out a nervous laugh as he scratches his head. He better have a good explanation about this and it better be something good and not because of the whole me breaking up and the punching thingy…

 

 

Hello berry~ ;)

Sorry for not updating yesterday...

I was so busy...

Anywayyy I'll double update today.