Tournament

Betrayed

-Kris’s POV-

We were packing our stuff for the tournament and throughout the chaos I haven’t seen Minjee anywhere. “Guys, where’s Minjee?” I questioned making them stop what they were doing.

We’re almost running out of time for the tournament and she’s still not here. “Don’t tell me…” Lay said making us feel alert. “AH! KIM MINJEE!!” He shouted and rushed upstairs to Minjee’s room. “SHE’S STILL BEHIND COVERS!” He shouted as we groan in frustration.

“Ah! Kim Minjee… ah!” Xiumin said as he rushed up to wake up that little sister of his. I followed him suit as he pulled Minjee’s cover with Lay’s help. When it comes to waking up Minjee it is the toughest part of all!

She’s usually an early person but when she’s lazy she is just exactly like a sloth and fights back like a tiger! “MINJEE YOU BETTER WAKE UP THIS INSTANCE!” Luhan shrieked as he enters her room. “MINJEE!” He shouted again and shook the dear life out of Minjee.

“Ah! Go away!” She fussed and starts kicking Lay and Xiumin who was still trying to pull the cover away from Minjee. “I wanna sleep!!” She whines and pushed Luhan away from her and wrapped herself with the blanket.

“I’ve call everyone up.” Chen said as he entered the room with the rest. “She’s even difficult to wake up than Luhan-hyung.” He added which made Luhan hit him on the hand. We all grabbed whole of the bed sheet from all 4 corner and pulled her away from the bed, swinging her side to side in the bed sheet.

“AH! ARASSO! ARASSO! I’M UP! I’M UP!” She said in defeat as we gently set her down. “Ah you guys are so irritating!” She said and scratched her head. “Why are you guys waking me up at this time?!”

“We have the tournament remember?” D.O said as he knocked Minjee’s head which made her kick him. “Why are you so violent for a girl?” D.O asked as he rubbed his ankle. “By the way, nice hair~” He teased and ran out before Minjee could do anything.

“Go and get ready! Be down in 10 Minutes or else we’ll leave you!” Xiumin strictly ordered as we all left the room after she screams. “That girl is such a troublesome.” He added as he close the door behind him.

“And she’s your little sister note to Xiumin-hyung.” Tao said and laughed as Xiumin starts to chase him down the stairs. I shook my head and helped Suho with the waters that we need to bring. “Hyung! I’ll help with that.” Tao said which made Xiumin stop chasing him.

“MINJEE-NOONA! HURRY UP OR WE’LL LEAVE YOU HERE ALONE!” Kai shouted from the staircase. “Hyung… why did she wake up so late today? She’s usually bright and early.” He asked as he turned towards me. I shrugged and carried my bag and walked off to the car and walk back in to get my football kit.

“YEPPO NOONA! Hurry up!” Sehun shouted as he giggled and ran out to the car. Minjee finally walked down as she wore her own jersey with her name and her number.

“How do I look?” She said as she cat walk down the stairs. I giggled and nodded my head. She does look pretty in that jersey. “Does it look ok?”

“Like a professional player.” Luhan said as he gave her two thumbs up. “Haja~” He cheerfully said as he pulled Minjee and walked hand in hand with her. I really don’t get those two. They aren’t dating but Luhan always seems to do stuff a lot with her nowadays.

“Why can’t they just date?” Suho said as he smiled looking at the two lovebirds. I sighed and look at him. “I know… I know… Minjee is still recovering but she knows Luhan loves him and she also know if Luhan ever hurt her he’ll stand to lose everyone since everyone will be siding on Minjee… so why can’t they just date?”

“I’m not approving them yet.” Xiumin said after he locked the door. “Minjee and Luhan might be ok together but I just don’t want her to hurt more and stuff.” He added and walked along with us to the car.

“Are you saying she should take a break?” Lay said as we entered the car and close the door. Xiumin shrugs and sat next to Minjee as we drove to SM High. “Do you think there’s a lot of people there hyung?” Lay asked as he turned to me who is driving.

“I don’t know. Lay-ah, I’m trying to concentrate on the road here.” I told him which made him nod. We finally reached SM High where the school bus is waiting for us. “Don’t forget the stuff at the back.” I reminded them.

-Your POV-

When we got out of the van girls were swarming around us. Why are they so hung up with them anyway? We finally made our way through and guess what’s shocking? A guy passed me a box of chocolate! Wee~ well at least I got something and just to my luck few more guys managed to give me some gift bags.

“Are you that happy?” Baekhyun said as we enter the bus. “You want some of mine?” He said handing me a few more chocolate bars that the girls gave them for support.

“Minjee-ah, you want mine too?” Chen said as he passed me some heart shape lollipop. “I have two of those so why not… it’s like a couple ‘it’ item.” He said with a cheeky smile which made Junsu snapped his head back.

“Are you two a couple?” He curiously asked as soon as he heard Chen said couple ‘it’ item. “Aww… then I don’t have the chance with Minjee then.” He said sounding disappointed which made everyone in the bus explodes with questions.

“Hyung! You like Minjee?” Minho said as he rose from his seat! “Wah! That was unexpected.” He said in disbelieve. “I would believe it if it was Yunho-hyung.” He added making me look at him in confusion.

“Ey, Yunho-hyung can’t fall for Minjee. He is already seeing someone right now.” Donghae said as I shook my head. Ah, they are so noisy. Why did I agree to ride with them when I can drive myself there?

“So Minjee… are you dating someone right now?” Yunho oppa said as he turned around and winked at me. I let out an awkward giggle and shook my head. “Ey, you have a pretty face and come on you have to admit the guys here are super good looking right?” He said as he made that cool pose of his.

The rest become super noisy and starts to bombard me with questions. “AH SHIKKERO!” I finally burst. “Ah chincha can’t we just do things normally? I don’t gossip with guys.” I admitted and shifted awkwardly in my seat.

“Sometimes you do… with us… right?” Chanyeol said softly.

“Ok fine… sometimes… not all the time. I sometimes do it a lot with my brother.” I said and slung my hand around my brother’s neck. “Why are you guys so curious of my status?”

“Just curious. YOu never know if I might have a chance.” Minho said as he sat back and tried to rest as much as possible. “Should we stop asking now?” He added and turned his head back at me.

“Mmhmm… it gets uncomfortable here.” I said as he nodded his head. “Anyway good luck with the tournament guys! Kick them asses!” I shouted making them laugh and cheer along.

We finally arrive at the place and I walked with them before parting as I search for a place to seat. I saw Sunhi walking up the stairs with her new posies surrounding her. Gosh she looks like a stuck up queen.

“Good luck Minjee… be prepare for your team to lose.” She said as she walk pass by me. How did she saw me anyway? Aish! I seriously don’t wanna start a fight here. I ignored her as I focus on the game.

SM High VS WM High was up first and it was super heart racing things to see. They were running around the field and the reporter isn’t making me feel easy either! His dramatic voice just makes me feel like going down there myself and carry the ball in my arms and threw it into the goal post.

I saw Jinyoung looking up to the place where I was sitting. I took a deep breath and continue on cheering for my school. “SM HIGH GO GET THEM! CRUSH THEM GOOD!!” I shouted which made Jinyoung focus back on the game.

“Hey aren’t you WM High student? Kim Minjee, am I right?” A boy walked up to me as I blink at him. “I am right, right?” He said again trying to make sure. I slowly nodded my head.

“Do I know you?” I questioned making him laughed as he sits next to me. “I feel like I’ve seen you somewhere, oh and I transfer school to SM High.” I said with a smile.

“I was in one class with you… you don’t remember?” He said as I shook my head feeling apologetically. “Ah, right… I’m not really that famous. I’m just you know a student.” He said and stood up. “I’ll be going to WM High side now. See ya around.” He said and left.

“People are getting weird and weird.” I mumbled to myself as I focus on the game. They end up to a tie 2 – 2 but it was a good thing since there’s extra time of 3 minutes. My heart races as Minho took the ball from Jinyoung and kick it high across the field towards Luhan. “LUHAN-OPPA! YOU CAN DO IT!” I shouted as he kicks the ball to the goal post and scored!

I jumped up and down as I clapped my hand in excitement! They won! YES! I ran down towards them and hugged each and every one of them. “Your cheer gave me the last boost!” Luhan said as he hugged me.

“Well I am your number 1 supporter.” I said and hugged my brother. They are through to semifinals and I’m seriously happy if they won this. After we got off the field Jinyoung walked up to me and greeted me.

“Minjee-ah, is this the guy? The guy who hurt you?” Minho asked as he stood up with Eunhyuk and Donghae. “Should we give him a lesson?” He said as he cracks his knuckles.

“Sit! Don’t cause any scene here. Anyway, what brings you here?” I asked and walked alone with him as the other team goes on the field. “You could’ve been killed by them you know.” I added making him nod his head.

“You seem to be famous there among the boys.” He added as I sighed. “I know, I know it’s not my thing to you know stuck my nose in but still I miss you.” He said making me puffed my cheek.

“Look Jinyoung, we’re far over. I’m moving on and I just don’t want to do this anymore.” I confessed making him nod his head in despair. “I’m sorry… you ended the relationship and I don’t have any intension to you know continue this kind of relation.”

“Do we really have to end it this way? It was my fault. I know but can’t you give me a second chance?” He said as he held my hands. I think I waver as I look into his eyes. “I really wanted to fix the mistake I made. Please.” He pleaded.

I let go of his hand and sigh. I was about to say something when he pulled me into a hug and kissed me. “I’m really sorry Jinyoung… I can’t…” I pushed him off as I ran off to god knows where. I ended up running to the park that was near by the place. ‘Where am I?’ I thought and look around.

‘Oppa text me when you guys are done with the tournament. I really don’t wanna see him and GOOD LUCK on your tournament brother! I believe in you~ ;)’

I slip my phone back in my pocket and decided to haul a taxi and go home. He is ruining the fun seriously. Once I reach back home I took out my phone as I got a call from Luhan.

“MINJEE! Are you ok? Where are you? We’re worried!” He shouted at the other line as soon as I answer the phone call.

“Luhan-oppa, I’m fine. I’m at home. How are you guys doing? Are you winning?” I asked as I went to the kitchen to fix myself something to eat. I heard him telling the others about me and then the phone seems to be passed to someone else.

“We’re running up for finals. We miss your support. Go and take a taxi and get back here!” Baekhyun cried over the phone dramatically. I giggled and put the phone on speaker as I sat down on the kitchen stool and ate my sandwich.

“No thanks. I’m all out of energy after running. Plus I am not interested if WM High is still there. Anyways, oppa hwaiting!” I said and took another bite of my sandwich. I heard them all groans but agreed and finally hung up. I hope they win.

 

Hope it's not too late to say but

Happy new year guys!

May your year filled with more happiness and joy~

Enjoy your year~ :D

Double update for today :)