Always as ONE!

Betrayed

-Your POV-

I secretly walked up to their bench and eyed them as they ran around the track to warm up. I have a plan in mind and heck I wanna clear things out with Jinyoung. I quickly took Suho’s car key and left a small note in replacement of the key and dash off.

I got in his car and drove all the way to WM High. I know my brother would kill me and of course the rest too. I bit my lower lips and inhaled in deep breath as I got out of the car. I walked towards the field searching for Jinyoung and my heart seriously dropped when I saw Sunhi holding onto Jinyoung’s hand.

I sneakily got near as I try to hide myself from them. “Jinyoung-ah, should we go out and eat later after practice?” She said with all that aegyo in her voice which disgusts me. Why is she like this? Is she always this perky with Jinyoung when I’m not around?

“I’ll call you later… I don’t know when the practice will end.” He replied which actually shocked me. Well I thought Jinyoung would say something else because I know him. Well I thought I do. I stood up from my place and saw a very surprising scene. Sunhi and Jinyoung were kissing… mouth to mouth kissing!

I gasped as I took a step back and covered my mouth and that time they snapped their head towards me which made Jinyoung look at me with a wide eye. I wanted walked backwards as Jinyoung look at me and pushed Sunhi.  “Minjee… I… I can explain…”  He said and approached me. Sunhi look at me with an angered face.

I lost my balance and as I thought I would just crawl away but I felt someone catching from behind.  “She doesn’t need your explanation. What she saw explains everything enough.”  I look up and saw Luhan as he held me tight in his arms. “Are you just accusing her cheating on you because you wanted to date her best friend? How cheap Jinyoung…” 

Luhan carried me towards the van before Jinyoung could have any chance to explain as I saw Suho, Chen and Lay got into the car. I couldn’t even talk what I wanted to say. My mind felt like it’s going to burst anytime soon. I feel so betrayeddeceived and oh I don’t know. I just couldn’t believe it…

My best friend and him? I mean are you serious? They are the person that I trusted the most. Seeing them like this just tore me apart. What am I suppose to feel? What am I suppose to say now?!

They didn’t talk nor try to disturb me as I let my tears fell down my cheek like rain as I looked out the window. I sniffed and look at them…  “WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?! Why can’t you guys just leave me?”  I shouted which startled them all.

 “You know us Minjee… we always have your back… always.”  Xiumin said as he looks at me dearly. “Does it hurt? Does my little sister feel worse? Do you want ice cream? Should we pamper you all day today?” He asked as I shook my head. 

“You! Why aren’t you at work? You’re supposed to be working and yet you’re here!” I shouted again as I try to vent my anger at them. Tears couldn’t stop flowing down like a river. “Pabo… pabo!” I shouted as face palm.

I know I’m lucky that I have him and of course these guys but sometimes I just want my space. I know it's stupid to even wish for that. “Let’s all go out and get ice creams!” Sehun shouted happily trying to lift the mood up. Of course when it comes to gag no one need to ask.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O did all sorts of thing making me giggle through my tears. I turned to Luhan who was sitting next to me and I hugged him. I couldn’t help it but cry in his arms as he rubbed my back soothing me.

Kris stopped the van as D.O opens the door and hopped out. “Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!” They all shouted as one by one got out of the van. Suho who has been tailing us parked just behind us and got out along with the others.

“Well it’s my treat!” Lay shouted as we entered the shop. He got to my side and pulled me into a hug. “We’re always here for you Minjee… I really don’t want you to go off alone like that ever again.” He said and kissed my forehead.

“Yah! I never said you can kiss her anytime you want!” Xiumin said as he pulled me into his arms. “Are you trying to flirt with her right now? Huh? Are you?” I couldn’t help but giggle at their childish fights. I mean come on. I've been with them for so long it's kind of normal but Xiumin can never get that straight.

Lay and I are close and we both know that Lay has someone special in his heart other than me. Kidding, I know Lay likes a girl so him being affectionate towards me I just treat it as how Xiumin would treat me but hey Xiumin is still Xiumin.

I shook my head and got to Tao’s side as I held his hand. “Come… lets eat some ice cream!” He said and dragged me towards the counter swinging our hands. We all ordered our favorite flavors and took a walk at the park just opposite from the ice cream shop.

I sat on the swing as I ate my ice cream silently. I am seriously trying hard not to cry in front of them again. I really don’t feel like I should be all sad when they are trying hard to make me smile.

It’s just not the kind of atmosphere I wanna break. True my insides are not coordinating with my outside. I may be smiling on the outside but mentally? I’m beaten, torn and well ripped to pieces. At the mist of this all I bit my lips and took out my phone.

“Oppa… should I call Jinyoung?” I said out of the blue making them stop playing and look at me. “I feel like I need to know the truth… my heart hurt so much that I think it is bleeding excessively and about to die anytime soon.” I exaggerate making them sigh.

“Whatever feels best to you right now then do it. Seriously Minjee you can just drop the mask and cry all you want.” Baekhyun said as he sat next to me on the swing set. “I know how much that guy means to you and you know how much you mean to us all… all I want you to do is be honest with us. Don’t try to hide everything to yourself.” He said as Xiumin patted my back. Tears started to well in my eyes as I tried hard to hold it in.

“You can giggle and laugh all you want with us but do it with your heart not just because you want to. It ache me to see that from you. Seeing you giggle and smile like everything is ok when deep down you’re scarred and feel like flooding your lungs with tears. We want you to count us as your brothers too. You are part of our family and we are, forever and always as ONE!” Suho said with a caring smile.

I crashed down and cried as I just couldn’t hold it in anymore. Luhan who was always been fast on his feet caught me as I cried in his hug. “Gwenchana…” He said and rubbed my back as Tao pulled me from Luhan’s embrace and hug me tight.

“Noona, you know we love you right?” Kai said as he did his weird heart shape with his hand and I could literally see tears at the corner of his eyes. I broke my hug with Tao and hugged both Kai and Sehun in one go. “Noona, I know it’s been hard on you… but I want you to know we’re always here trying hard to keep you smiling because no matter how tough things are we want you to always count on us to protect you.” He added making me tear up more.

I know I should just trust them. They have been with me since I was a kid and never once they let me down. When I am in need of help its always them who were able to make things right. I think it’s time for me to just move on from Jinyoung. He’s just good for nothing betrayer! “Can you guys help me with something?” I asked as they nodded their head eagerly. Chanyeol wiped my tears away as Xiumin back hugged me.

“Can you guys help me forget about that no good boy and that betrayer girl?” I said which made them smile. I walked up to Luhan was sitting on the swing smiling at me as I walked towards him. “Oppa… I know how much you liked me… and I hope you’re not mad because I always say stuff about Jinyoung in front of you.” I said making him startled.

He narrowed his eyes at everyone around us and stood up. “Ok who burst the bubble here?” He said angrily as I giggled somehow at his sudden outburst. “How did you um… find out?” He hesitated and let out a nervous smile.

“It’s obvious don’t you think? Despite the others taking care of me only you’re the one who seriously treats me well better than the others. I can see it through at how much you get jealous whenever the others are near me but I just can’t say it since I was with Jinyoung.” I slowly said and blushed.

“You know… I um…” Luhan stuttered making my heart beats faster. This feeling… it was the exact same feeling that I feel when Jinyoung first confessed to me. But won’t I be the worse if I just say to Luhan that we should date?

It’s not like I have feelings for him like how I have for Jinyoung… “I know I can’t say anything right now… but I’m really sorry that I kept this from you. I just don’t want our friendship go bad.” He apologized.

“Don’t be sorry… I think I’m the one who should be sorry. I’ve been saying stuff about me and Jinyoung while knowing your feelings towards me. I kept saying that it’s not true but I just don’t know why I feel you sometimes.” I bit my lips and faced Luhan. “Can you wait more until my heart opens for you? I’m seriously honest right now, I’m not sure what is my feelings towards you.”

I was about to say more when Tao sniffed kicking me back to reality. I actually forgot that they are all there. I sighed and covered my face. “I have nothing more to say!” I said through my palms.

“Well that drama ended well…” Chen jokingly said as he stood up. “Shall we get back home? I’m hungry.” He complains and helped Lay stand up.

“I’m with you… all this drama is making me hungry…” Kris said and rubbed his belly.

“Do you think Luhan can make Minjee fall for him? Seriously their acting is so lively!” Chanyeol pretended as he stood up with Baekhyun on his right. “I really hope for a happy ending for those two.” He added as I stood up from the swing set.

I smacked his hand and stomp my feet. “Oh! Minjee! Where have you been? You just miss the most realistic play ever!” D.O joked joining on their little teasing game as he held onto my hand. “Did you know there was this play going on this park? The leading girl’s name is Minjee, just like yours! She was so mesmerizing!” He said as the others tried to hold in their laughter.

“You guys are so unbelievable!” I said and stomp off.

 

 

Hey snowflakes!

Here's my update for this week~ :D

I'll update again next week on Monday KST!

See ya~

OH! and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUBU ONEW! <3