Silent Treatment

Betrayed

-Luhan’s POV-

I think we all froze when Eunhyuk said that. Come on Luhan think… think! “Ah… that… we’re fighting against WM High?” I said as I look at Xiumin who was frozen beside me.

“Oh. I don’t know. What did Junsu-hyung said? I think he told us we’re against YG High?” He pretended. Minjee’s expressions soften a little but I could see that she’s still trying to get more information.

“So the memo on the tournament is out already?” She question as we try to remain calm. “Can I see?” She said. The rest didn’t even move an inch. I could see Minho pinch Eunhyuk’s side for bringing up the topic.

“It’s with Junsu-hyung… I heard he’s not in.” Chanyeol stuttered as he cleared his throat. And right after he finished Junsu-hyung ran in straight towards us. Way to go on our lie.

“Guys! The memo is out.” He shouted which made us panicked. “Well it’s not that you guys aren’t aware of it.” He said which made me sighed in relieve. “What’s going on here?” He said as he could sense the weird atmosphere.

“We thought you weren’t in…” Kris said as he stood up to give Junsu-hyung a space to seat next to him. “So who are we up to? Eunhyuk-hyung told us we’re up with WM High? But Xiumin-hyung said we’re up with YG High.”

“We’re on against let me see… WM High…” Junsu-hyung said as he scanned the paper. “Hmm… I was sure that we suggested going up against YG High.” He said confused.

“Oh well maybe the judge changed his mind.” Kai said as he nervously laughs next to Sehun who still hasn’t talk. “Well… I have to go… I haven’t finished my work…” He said and stood up along with Sehun.

“What’s up with him? I thought he has done his work last night…” D.O said making me nudge him. Minjee narrow her eyes at us both and stood up.

“Something is fishy going on around here… SPILL THE BEANS NOW!” She demanded as the cafeteria died down and all attention was on us. “I am not gonna talk to any of you until someone tell me what’s going on.” She added.

“Ok… we’ll talk now sit…” Xiumin said as he tugged onto Minjee’s hand pulling her back down. We turned around and apologized to the others as they slowly go back to whatever they were doing.

“It’s Xiumin’s idea!” All of us except Xiumin said in unison. “We didn’t actually wanna do it but he suggested it.” Chen said right after.

“Thanks for the backup guys. I thought we’re in this together.” He said in merely a whisper. “Well it’s true… I know how much you hate us fighting and you are not the reason because of this match.” He lied.

“You really have got to stop lying. You’re my brother and you are worse at lying do you know that?” Minjee said as she shook her head. “Can’t you just tell me honestly… anyone?” She pleaded.

“We’re not in this deal. They were the one who met up with the WM High peoples…” Minho said as he stood up with Eunhyuk and the others. “See you guys at the field.” He quickly said as they disappeared.

“Great!” I said and puffed out air. “Just great.” I said again and face Minjee who look pretty much fuming at us. “We can explain?” I said which didn’t pretty much extinguish the flame.

“Your brother would’ve been hit if we weren’t there!” Tao said as he got to Minjee’s side. “Weren’t you glad that he’s safe?” He said trying to calm her down. Minjee stood up and walked off.

“We’re in deep trouble…” Suho said as he shook his head. “Anyone knows how to calm her down?” He said and puffed out air. I scratched my head and try to think of something up.

“I’ll try to cook her favorite later. My special spaghetti.” D.O said as he smiled. “Lay-hyung, help me shop for the ingredients later?” He said as he turned to Lay who nodded in an instant.

“Only if you count that as part of my apology too…” Lay said trying to bargain a deal with D.O of course D.O didn’t hesitate to accept his suggestion as Lay pump his fist up.

“You guys are bribing her with food ey?” Baekhyun said as he shook his head. “Cheap call…” He added and stood up. “I’m gonna see if I can talk to her.” Baekhyun said as he stood up. “See ya guys later.”

“Hey wait up! I’ll come with!” Chanyeol said and rushed to Baekhyun’s side. What am I going to do? I’m terrible at this! I sighed in annoyance and look at Xiumin who was as hopeless as I am.

-Baekhyun’s POV-

It wasn’t really hard to find her. She only knows few places here and I knew where she would be. “Here you are.” I said as I walked up to her with Chanyeol right next to me.

“Class is about to start.” Chanyeol squeaked as he slowly stood next to Minjee who was leaning on the van. Whenever Minjee has something in her mind she likes to surround herself with nature.

And since she know nowhere here that is close to nature than the parking lot I knew she would be here. “Then why don’t you guys go to your class.” She coldly said as she walks off.

“He did it to protect you.” I blurted out. “You know how much Xiumin loves you.” I said again making her stop on her track. She turned around and faces us as both Chanyeol and I backed away a little.

“And by doing things behind my back is called protecting me?” She said and puffed out air in annoyance. “Just leave me alone…” She said and walked off. Chanyeol caught up to her and hugged her.

My eyes bugged out as I was taken aback by his action. “Can you at least forgive us? We all care for you and if we didn’t think of you that time I was sure you’ll be visiting him in the hospital right now.” Chanyeol said as he broke the hug.

"What Chanyeol said is true Minjee..." I said supporting Chanyeol. "You know we always have your back. We always do." I added.

“Just leave me alone…” was all she said and left Chanyeol and me alone in the parking lot. We watched her walk away and sighed.

“What was that?” I asked Chanyeol as I got to his side. He sheepishly smile and scratched his head. “Were you hitting on her Park Chanyeol?” I asked quickly.

“No… of course not… I don’t wanna betray my friend… I know how much she means to Luhan… I just feel like she has a soft side in her that will you know forgive us.” He clarified as I nodded. I know what he means and seriously I think so too…I just hope we’ll able to touch that soft side of hers.

 

 

Hey angels~

Anyway, Here's my second update.

Might update again on Thurs or Fri KST!

^u^