Do you like me Huang Zi Tao?

Betrayed

-Sunhi’s POV-

I saw Jinyoung walking down the hall with his friends like a lonely zombie blending in with the surrounding. Was I being too much for Jinyoung? Was it really wrong for me to have what I want?

I mean she already has it all and all I want now is just to have Jinyoung as mine. She’s pretty and she’s close to all of her brother’s best friends who are as hot as Jinyoung why can’t she just leave Jinyoung and start dating one of her brother’s friends?

I bit my lower lips and gathered all the courage I have to walk up to Jinyoung. “Jinyoung-ah!” I called out as he stopped and look at my direction. “Do you wanna do something after school?” I asked.

He sighed and shook his head. “I have football practice remember?” He said lifelessly. “Maybe next time.” He added. I pouted at him and walk side by side with him.

“That’s always been your answer lately. ‘I have football practice,’ and that ‘maybe next time,’ thing. What’s wrong with you?” I questioned as the others started gossiping through.

“I have a lot in my mind and I don’t want to hear you nag now. Minjee would’ve been supportive and cheer for me not by nagging!” He explodes. “Why are you so persistence trying to talk to me?! Can’t you just disappear too along with your best friend? You are so different from Minjee… she’d never even nag at me!” He said which seriously made me feel worse.

“What is up with you? You and Minjee are done and yet she seems to be all that you talk about! Get a grip Jinyoung! Reality checks you can’t just mourn for someone who doesn’t even care about you! She’s just a cheater and yet you care about her!” I too burst couldn’t take it anymore.

“Whatever Sunhi, you just wouldn’t understand. You never try to anyway, saying stuff as if it’s easy. Minjee and I are over I acknowledge that but I can’t just shake it off like that ok!” He shouted and I could see anger in his eyes. “I might need some time to get over Minjee!”

“I just wonder sometimes, is all in your head Minjee and football? You are so pity, caught up with her spell knowing that she’ll only break your heart.” I said and turned around and left him. Minjee is really something. I know Jinyoung first and I knew he never grieves like this whenever he broke up with his girl but when it’s Minjee he’s different. Good job you got there Minjee twisting things making it hard for me.

-Your POV-

It’s Saturday today and I’m feeling so empty. The boys are out for a jog not even bother to wake me up and ask if I wanted to join in. “Maybe I should just make them breakfast.” I said and took out some of the ingredient to make pancakes.

While I was half way done with making pancake I heard the front door open as a group of chatter boys walks in. “Have you guys got your breakfast?” I asked as I walk in the living room.

“Nope! We’re hoping you’re doing some for us.” Chanyeol said as he flopped himself on the floor. “Did you make something?” He questioned as he looks up at me. I nodded my head and told them to get ready.

I got back in the kitchen and finish what I started. Should I make some sandwiches? I shrugged and took out the jams and bread and place them on the table. As soon as everyone was done they all swarmed around the table.

“Why didn’t you guys wake me up?” I whined and shot death glares at Xiumin making him choke on his pancake. “I was bored! What if something happen to me?” I said. I could see they were trying to hold in back their laughter and only smiled at me.

“We… well… Tao!” They all screamed and points to Tao. Tao blankly look at them as I eyed each and every one of them. I know what they are trying to do. Trying to kill me with aegyo… aish these guys.

“Aegyo won’t let you guys go!” I said pouting at them. Helplessly they all sent signals to the 3 maknaes. “Oh no… no… it won’t work.” I said as the 3 maknaes stood up.

“Noona~” They sang happily and battered their lashes at me. I hate them for knowing my weakness… I really hate them. “Noona~ why so grumpy?” Sehun said as I face palm myself.

“Arasso, arasso… now go back to your seat!” I said and shook my head. “You guys are unbelievable using the maknaes like that. What kind of hyungs are you guys?” I grumble as I took my plate and walked over to the sink.

“Well at least it works.” Baekhyun said with mouthful. “Should we all go out today? It’s been a while since we have time for each other.” He questioned as I wiped my hands dry.

“Where do you guys wanna go?” Suho questioned and gobble up his last bit of the pancake. “Should we go to the beach?” He suggested making the rest buzzed up with crazy plans agreeing to go to the beach.

“You guys are so noisy.” I said and shook my head. “Well if everyone agrees I should get packing for things to eat.” I said and walked to the cabinet and took out 2 picnic basket.

“Oh then we need to buy some canned drinks.” Chen said as he took his plate and walked to the sink. “Should we go out and buy some stuff for later?” He said and placed the plate on the plate dispenser.

I think Kai went nuts as I heard him scream in excitement in the living room. “Kai would you stop jumping?” Kris yelled as he shook his head. “Go and clean your plate first.” He instructed. Kai didn’t say anything else but obey what he was told.

“Ah~ I feel like I should get a haircut…” I said out of the blue as I took out the paper plates form the cupboard. I got up and packed the paper plates and cups in the basket ignoring their stares.

“Are you trying to get to SM High guys noona?” Tao said as he stood next to me and slung his hands around my shoulder. “You’re already pretty like this.” He said playfully.

“Is that so? Well I was thinking of trying to hit on the guys at the beach… I’m sure they have hot bods.” I said jokingly. Xiumin out of nowhere got to my side and pinch my cheek.

“What did you just say? Are you trying to flirt with random guys you don’t even know?” He said as they all crowded around me. “Yah! What were you thinking when you said that? Huh? Hot bods? YAH!” Xiumin scolded as he smack my hand lightly.

“Noona, why don’t you date me?” Kai said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I gasped and look at him as I nod my head. “Ey, are you checking me out noona?” He said cheekily. His hyungs all pushed him to the corner and playfully smack him for hitting on me.

“Noona, what do you think about me?” Sehun said teasingly as he got to my side. “Have I ever told you how pretty you look like lately?” He said in the cheesiest way ever!

“What is wrong with you guys?!” Luhan shrieked out of the blue. “Sehun-ah, you come with me!” He said and pinched Sehun’s ear as he dragged him out of the kitchen.

“Why is he so pissy?” I questioned making them look at me and shrugged. Even from their expression I knew something was wrong. “And why are you boys trying to flirt with me?” I asked the 2 remaining maknaes. They shrugged and Kai just walked off to the living room when I could hear Luhan complaining to Sehun.

I shook my head as I giggled and continue packing some foods into the basket. The others gradually walked out of the kitchen as some of them went out with Chen to buy other essential stuff to bring to the beach.

“Noona.” Tao called out as he helped me with the foods. “Do you like me?” He said making me groan.

“Oh please Tao not you too…” I pleaded as I look at him with tired eyes. “I like you as my dongsaeng and that’s all to it…” I softly said making him nod. He held onto his ears and took off one of his earrings on the right and placed em on my palm.

I look at him with a clueless expression. “Will you wear it?” He said as Luhan walks in. “Treat it as a noona-dongsaeng relation.” He said with that shy smile of his.

“What is the meaning of this?” I giggled as I put it on. “Do you like me Huang Zi Tao?” I said making him smile.

“Mmm…” He said making Luhan gasped. He let out his shy smile and looks at Luhan before looking back at me. “As my dear noona of course.” He said. I couldn’t help but pull him onto a hug.

“Aww…” Xiumin said as he walks in. “Well you two are getting along well.” He added and walks towards Luhan. “You need to close that dangling mouth of yours before it really falls off your face.” He remarked as Luhan quickly shut his mouth and walks off.

Hey pretties~

;)

So here's my update...

I might not update again on Monday...

I have Exam on Tuesday.

So PROBABLY I'll update on FRIDAY (30/11/12) KST

See ya guys in a week ;)