The thoughts of her

Betrayed

-Jinyoung’s POV-

Weekends… the most amazing day of the week! I lazily walked out of bed and head towards the showers. I did my everyday routine and wore some decent clothes. I’m going to hang out with Sunhi right now since I’ve been turning her down lately.

It’s not that I feel bad about turning her down it’s more like I’m annoyed since she won’t stop asking me. She just won’t give up when I say no the first time. I finally arrive at the café and saw her sitting outside waiting for me.

“Let’s just get this over with.” I murmured to myself. I walked towards her and sat down. “Hey Sunhi.” I greeted as she smile as if she won an award or something.

“Hey Jinyoung, why don’t you go ahead and order. I don’t know your favorite so yea.” She said as she took a sip of her drink. I faked a smile and nod my head. Ah she’s so annoying! How do Minjee cope up with her?

I finally got back to the table with my orders and smile as I hand her a muffin. “Here, I’m not sure what your favorite is but um yea…” I said and hand her the blueberry muffin.

“Um… I have allergy with blueberry… this is more like Minjee’s favorite.” She said as she pushed the plate back at me. She’s right. Blueberry muffin is Minjee’s favorite flavor ever. “You… still love her huh?” She stuttered.

“Can we… em… not talk about that…” I said as I look around and sighed. “So what do you want to do?” I questioned as I took a sip of my drink. “I actually wanted to go shop for my football gear.”

She nods her head and smile. “I actually wanted to shop for dresses. You know for the prom coming up.” She said and with that instant my mind was filled with my conversation with Minjee.

‘So you’re going to the dance right?’ She asked as I smiled at her.

‘Only if my date is you.’ I smiled. She held onto my hand and kissed my cheek.

‘Should we get a matching color suit and dress?’ She suggested as we enter this one particular shop.

‘Black and white?’ I said and pulled out the black tux suit.

‘No, I was thinking of blue… baby blue.’ She said and pulled out the baby blue colored tux as I smiled at her. ‘What do you think?’

‘You’re pretty as always.’ I complimented as I looked at her in the eyes. She pouted and smacked my hand.

‘I mean the tux… not me silly boy.’ She said with that sweet giggly smile of her. I just couldn’t help but smile. She’s always this bubbly and cheery just the way I like her.

‘I love you jakiya~’ I said as she returned the words and planted a short but sweet kiss on my lips. My insides are just flushed with happiness… it’s always like this whenever I’m with her.

“Jinyoung… Jinyoung-ah~” I shook my head and look at Sunhi who pouted as she folds her hand across her chest. “Why are you looking at your coffee as if you’re gonna make it disappear?” She said shaking me back to reality.

“Nothing… nothing at all…” I said and faked a smile. I got to get Minjee out of my mind. She’s not the girl I used to know. I was in deep thoughts when my phone rang.

I look at the caller ID and it was from an unknown number. People got to stop stalking me. I sighed and ignore it. “Who was that?” She asked making me look at her.

“No one… I guess someone got a wrong number.” I said quickly and soon my phone vibrates again. I look at it and it was a text message from the same number.

 

‘You might want to answer this phone call… I know how much you like surprises.

-xo <3’

 

I sighed and took my phone as soon as it rang. “What do you want?” I said harshly. She’s not the girl I wanted to hear right now and I know who it is no need ask who she was even from her initials on the text message I know who it was.

“I met Minjee just now.” She said happily and giggled. “I see she has a replacement. Damn she has good taste in guys. The guy she’s dating now is super cute and he has this baby face.” I grunt and shook my head.

“Don’t be a Minjee reporter now Soomin. Get a better and a useful job to do. I never want to know what she’s doing right now and I am surely don’t want to know who she’s dating!” I said and as I wanted to hang up she stopped me.

“Don’t act as if you don’t care Jinyoung. I’ve dated you far too long and I know you inside and out without you even telling me. You care about Minjee more than anyone right now and I know you still love her. You can hide it all you want but you can't hide it from me. Don’t make a fool out of yourself and just give up that tough wall of yours. Just admit it, you still madly in love with her!” She said and hung up. I know one thing that what she said was true. I’m still in love with her. I always have.

But what can I do now? She found her replacement. She’s obviously happier without me. Saying I love you like it’s the first letter of the alphabet for her. She’s a cheater, a liar… and she is not the girl that I fall in love with.

Why is it that I can’t forget her? It’s just so simple for her to replace me whenever she likes, so why can’t I? Why do I have to be here stuck on the thoughts of her?

-Sunhi’s POV-

Jinyoung’s face was filled with mixed emotion. I can see he’s happy, sad, and angry all at the same time. I wonder who Soomin is. Is it that ex-girlfriend of his that everyone been talking about? And what does Jinyoung mean by Minjee reporter?

I took out my phone and scrolled through the gossip forum. There was nothing. No update on Minjee and no news about anything. I sighed and quickly texted Gongchan.

 

‘Channie, can you do me a favor? Can you find out about Minjee? I’m with Jinyoung right now and I don’t think I can text Minjee right now.’

 

“Jinyoung, is everything ok?” I asked as I heard him sighed. He looks at me and all I can see was sadness. I never saw him this sad before, Minjee and Jinyoung never fought, not even once.

Well not that I know of at least. “Nothing, should we get going now?” He said and stood up. I nod my head and happily stood next to him and link arms with him. He sighed and pushed my hands off. “I don’t think that’s a good idea right now.”

I bit my lower lips and rolled my eyes as I flip my hair. “Ok, whatever you say Jinyoung.” I said and walks towards his car.

“Uh, we’re riding my car? What about yours?” He said as he points to my car that was park opposite from his making me felt frustrated. “We’ll just drive our own car ok?” He said and got into his car. Ok, so he is so not the gentlemen I thought he would be.

 

 

Hello roses!

Anywaaay,

Here's my update for this week...

;)

See you guys next week on Monday KST :)