Sado Island

Betrayed

-Your POV-

I’m like a little kid now, yes I know that, but I can’t help it! It’s my first time being in a boat. Well in a car on the boat but same meaning, somehow. At least I am on the boat. “Oppa, can’t we go out now? I wanna see the sea.” I asked as the boat set sail.

“No!” Xiumin strictly said making me frown. “Just stay put.” He added again and pulled my seat belts securing it tightly.

“You know how he is Minjee-ah. He’s just worried.” Luhan said trying to gloss things up.

“Right and now you’re defending him.” I said and pouted at Luhan.

“These two are just worried about you well we all are. You know when you got all hyped up god knows what you’ll do. Now just sit still and wait till we reach Sado.” Kris said and again adding another one who is siding Xiumin.

Psh! He’s lucky his friends are all on his side. I pull out my iPod and decided to calm myself down and listen to some music.

-Luhan’s POV-

I peeped at her and smiled as I watch her sleeping figure. She’s so pretty even though she’s asleep. I turned towards Sehun who sat next to me and nudged him. “Sehun-ah, can you help me later?” I said gaining interest from him.

“What? Is it something fun?” He said eagerly making me bit my lower lips. I forgot that it’s a birthday party for him and Minjee since their birthdays have passed.

“Well yea. I was planning to go to the beach later and I’m actually planning to propose Minjee.” I said making his eyes widen.

“You’re proposing Minjee?” Baekhyun said as he popped his head in between us. It looks like he’s been listening to our conversation, again. I sighed in defeat and I guess I have no choice but to involve him.

Plus with his help the birthday surprise for Minjee and Sehun wouldn’t be ruin. I knew it would be at night so that add the romantic feel. I decided to ask them to keep quiet for a while well that’s just so I can break the conversation with Sehun and discuss it further with Baekhyun.

I pulled out my phone and texted him.

To: Baekhyun

Baekhyun-ah, help me! I need you to carefully lay out any flower petals on her spot and make sure the surprise still goes on. Cause I’m planning to surprise her on her birthday party.

From: Baekhyun

But hyung, that’ll be hard to pull off unless I tell the others.

To: Baekhyun

THEN YOU SHOULD TELL THEM! DO I NEED TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO?!

From: Baekhyun

Fine~ no need to be so piss about it. Leave it to us!

I feel sort of relief about the whole surprise thing so I just need to set back and wait for the time to come. Kim Minjee, I promise you I will never hurt you even if that’s the last option given to me.

-Lay’s POV-

“Hyung, should we do it now?” I whispered to Xiumin as we finally got into our cabin. We all settled in one cabin though Minjee gets to settle in the single room since she’s the only girl here.

Xiumin gave a small nod as I pull out my phone.

To: Luhan

Hyung, can you bring Minjee and Sehun out for a while? Try to make up excuses or something. Kay? Fighting!

“Have you text him yet?” Kai said as he sat next to Xiumin. I turned to face him and nodded. “Well then all we need is just the perfect shady place at the beach and this whole plan for Luhan-hyung.” He added and stood up.

We all quieted down when we saw Minjee walking out of her room. “Anyone wants to accompany me sight-seeing? I’m just too excited to wait!” She said excitedly and as planned Luhan stood up with Sehun.

“We’ll go!” Luhan shouted as he pulls Sehun up with him. “Xiumin-ah, we’ll take Minjee if that’s ok with you.” He said again and winked at him. Seriously this is just so easy.

-Sehun’s POV-

I seriously am amazed at how this whole thing fit into place. I mean look we’re going out as if they know the others are trying to make a surprise party for them. “Where are we going?” I asked as we stepped out of the place.

“To the skeleton exhibition!” She said as she smiled happily. She stood in the middle as she held our hands. Obviously Luhan-hyung would be delighted. “Oppa, I feel like I exploring the place.” She added.

“Should we? Look we’re staying here for a few days we should be able to explore every corner of this place.”  Luhan-hyung said happily holding her hand. I don’t really mind come on Minjee-noona likes Luhan-hyung and its obvious Luhan-hyung loves noona.

-Luhan’s POV-

I watched her as she eyed the place with full of excitement. I don’t really know what she looks at these skeletons but she’s obviously happy just to go on this trip. I know it’s fascinating but she’s just overjoyed!

I felt my phone vibrates and it’s a call from Lay. I look at Minjee as she took out her phone. “Oh! It’s Chen-oppa.” She said.

“I got a call from Lay.” I said as I turned to Sehun who just took out his phone. “Who is calling you?”

“Suho-hyung.” He said with curiosity.

“Lets just answer them.” I said as we all count-down and pressed the ‘answer’ button together and in an instance we can hear people panicking at the background as we gathered around closely and switched it to speaker mode.

“Hyung~” Sehun called out as Suho kinda tried to cool himself down but from his breathing he’s definitely not calm.

“Lay-ah~” I called out trying to see if he reacts faster.

“OH! Minjee-ah! You’re on the line! GUYS! I GOT THEM!” Chen shouted who realized that we’ve answered his call.

“We answered all of you.” Minjee said with a hint of worry in her voice. “Oppa, wae? Why is everyone sound so hectic at the back?” She asked trying to picture the situation there.

“Minjee-ah, it’s Lay here. We have a problem!” Lay said somehow he disconnected his call with me and went to Chen instead. “Big one!” He added shortly after.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?!” She questioned completely drowned in the whole panic mode. “Can someone please answer me?!” She shouted as I slipped my hand around her shoulder.

“It’s Xiumin…

 

Second update posted! HEHE

now moving on :)