perfect

Betrayed

-Your POV-

“It’s Xiumin… just come to the beach ASAP!” Lay quickly said making my whole body went super alert! I stood up in an instant and ran towards the beach. Where ever that place is. OH! Maybe it’s the ones near the port!

Without actually caring about Luhan and Sehun screaming my name, I sprinted towards the beach. I saw Suho-oppa looking out for me as I waved my hands at him. “MINJEE! OVER HERE!” He shouted as I made my one last sprint.

“Oppa, what’s wrong with Xiumin-oppa?” I said panicked without actually knowing anything. “OPPA!” I screamed as I saw Xiumin sitting on the sand looking at the sea looking fine and of course clueless. I crouch down next to him and sighed in relief.

“Hey! You’re here? What’s up?” He said calmly like nothing happens. Half of me felt relief and the other half felt angry since I was tricked! “Hey, what’s wrong?” He said as I stood up.

“LAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed to the top of my lungs and ran after Lay who has already had a head start in running. “COME HERE YOU LIAR!” I yelled not really caring what people think of me right now.

“I never said anything!!” He shouted and laughed at the same time. Oh he is really gonna get it! “I JUST TOLD YOU TO COME HERE!” He said again some sort of trying to get his lucky off this trick of his.

“Kim Minjee!” Kris said as he grabs hold of me. I struggled in his grasp as I start flailing like a maniac. “Hold still!” He said as I shouts Lay’s name. Lay stuck out his tongue at me making me seethe in anger. I told Kris to let me down before I scream like a lunatic which he obeyed.

I heard people whispering at the back which made me turned around and to my surprise it was them gathering behind Kris and I as they popped the birthday poppers at me.

Chen walked to the front carrying my birthday cake as they sing the birthday song for me. As soon after I blew the candle Lay stepped out with another birthday cake and again they popped the birthday poppers at Sehun this time.

We sang the birthday song over again, I guess by now you guys could’ve guessed we had to sing it another time for Luhan. Hey we three share the same birthday month you know.

No matter how crazy their idea is I have to admit it I was seriously touched. I stood in the middle between Sehun and Luhan since they are arranging according to dates. They all gathered at the back of us as we three held our own cakes.

“We’ll give you our presents later.” D.O said with a smile. I couldn’t help but smile through my tears. “Yah, why are you crying?” He asked as he held my hands. The others quieted down and all eyes were on me now. “Minjee-ah, wae?”

“Thank you…” I said as I sniffed which made their worried gaze soften as slowly giggle.

“You have weird way of saying thanks kiddo.” Suho said as he ruffles my hair.

“And you have ways of ruining it!” I said as I push his hands off. “And who the heck still use kiddo anyway?” I said and glare at him which made him whimpers.

“Well at least you’re still you.” Luhan said as he giggled. “Hey wanna see my presents first?” He said which made me perked up at the word presents.

“Really? You let me see my presents first?” I said excitedly. He nodded his head and led me somewhere far from the others. To be honest I’m curious, I don’t know where is he taking me and my mind is wondering what kind of present is he gonna get me this year round.

At that moment I was stunned. The place was seriously beautiful. It’s shady, nicely arranged flowers on the side and that petal on the sand just perfects it. He stuck his hand out, without any hesitation I held onto it.

“Kim Minjee, I know this might be so sudden but…” He started off which triggers my anxiousness making me feel all giddy and nervous. “I know you know about my feelings towards you…” He sighed and slowly flower petals starts raining down on us.

“Kim Minjee… I love you~” He said as he hugged me tight. I know things were complicated but I do love him and I always wanted him to just tell me that. He looked into my eyes as I smiled through my tears. “Ya~ why are you crying?” He asked as he wiped my tears away.

“Nothing. I guess I’m just happy.” I admitted making him kiss my forehead, nothing too fast and nothing too ert just perfect. “Luhan-ah, did you do all this?” I asked as he smiled.

“Nope, I planned it but they did it all. I was with you the whole time, remember?” He answered as he points at the crowd that was witnessing everything. “You still forgot one thing though.” He said making me curious.

“What?” I said making him giggle as I interlaced our fingers together.

“You really are clueless… I guess I just have to wait.” He said as he rubbed the top of my head and laughed. He pulled me towards the crowd as I confusedly look at him.

He’s not telling me and that’s for sure. Aish this boy. What is it that I forgot? “You want this cake or this or this?” Suho asked as he points from my cake to Sehun and then to Luhan’s.

“I’ll have mine first then the other two.” I answered as I smiled at him. “Suho-oppa, can you like help me with something?” I asked as he hummed a yes. “What is it that I forgot?”

Instead of answering me, Suho bit his lower lips and giggled. “That is what you have to find out on your own Minjee-ah.” He said as he gave me my plate of cake. “Do you want anything to drink?” I shook my head as I shove a spoon full of cake into my mouth.

“Yah, Kim Minjee, eat slowly.” Chanyeol said as he sat next to me. “So how does it feel like being in a relationship?” He asked as he nudged me.

“Oppa, I was just got proposed a few minutes ago…” And with the confusion in my head somehow I remembered. Luhan said he loves me I never actually answered him. OMG! That’s it! Why am I so slow!!!!! “Oppa! That’s it! OMG! Thank you!” I said as I gave Chanyeol a hug.

“Yah, I’m getting jealous now~” Baekhyun said as he walks towards us with Luhan next to him.

“You jealous? Why? She’s my girlfriend why are you the one who is getting jealous?” Luhan said as he smacked Baekhyun on the arm.

“You two are so alike, being violent that is.” Baekhyun said as he sat next to Chanyeol ignoring me that is now blushing madly.

“Why are you blushing? Are you enjoying hugging Chanyeol?” Luhan asked somehow angry? Well I understand him, I guess.

“I remember now.” I said as Luhan smirked.

“What took you so long?” He said adding a few thousand shade of red to my cheeks as they burn.

“Nado saranghae~” I said making them whistle and some clapping as they cheered.

“You are so slow sometimes Minjee but that doesn’t bother me cause now I know you love me.” Luhan said as he pulls me into a hug. Things were perfect. That very moment how I wish I could treasure it forever…

Even through hard times I know I could count on him. I was betrayed, hurt and backstabbed somehow this bunch of silly people manages to make me smile through the pain and guide me to a different road.

 

 

LAST CHAPTER! D:

So sorry if it seems rushed...

I'm just scared that I might not have time to update them so yea

anywaaaay

I have a few idea on making a sequel...

SO!

High chances that I will post the sequel as a CHAPTERED story or just a short fic/oneshot kind of thing.

Tell me down below :)

 

  T  HANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME
ACTIVE COMMENTER/SILENT READER

I love you both equally~

Hehe

THANK YOU~ ^^