Shopping

Betrayed

-Your POV-

I got up and stretched my sleepiness away. I turned to my right and looked at the alarm clock which shows 6.07 AM. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

Since everyone stayed over at Kris-oppa’s place I thought I should make them something to eat. I slowly made my way pass the living room where they all cramped in.

“Morning Sunshine.” D.O greeted which gave me a mini heart attack. I placed my hand on my chest and drew out air. “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” He apologized as he chuckled.

“Why are you up so early?” I pouted and look at him. “I was gonna do breakfast for all of you.” I said again and crossed my hand across my chest.

“I’m always a morning person. You do know I’m the umma right?” He said making me nod. “Why don’t you just help me instead?” He suggested which I gladly agree to.

We started cooking and as we were halfway done Baekhyun walks in the kitchen still in his Pajamas. “What’s for breakfast?” He asked as he yawned.

“You and Chanyeol.” Both D.O and I said at the same time as we showed him our cooked bacon and sunny side egg then hi-fived each other. Baekhyun nodded his head and turned his back on us before it hits him fast.

“Yah! That wasn’t funny!” He shouted. We quickly shushed him since the others are still asleep. “Either way, it’s not funny.” He repeated in a low tone. “I’m going to take my shower.” He said and excused himself.

“Should I make French toast?” I asked D.O-oppa as he cracks some eggs. I took out some more eggs from the refrigerator and started working on my French toast. We managed to finish preparing for breakfast in time when everyone was ready for school.

“Minjee-ah, you won’t be going to school today.” Xiumin said as he saw me walking down the stairs ready to go to school. I frown at him and gave him a questioning look. “I already called school telling them I’m transferring you to SM High. I’ll be going to your school to finish up the transfer files. So you just stay back at home ok? I don’t want you to meet that boy.” He explained as I nodded.

“Are you going to be ok alone?” Kris asked as he sat next to me on the dining table. I look at him and nodded. “I don’t have class in the morning so I could just come in a little bit late.” He said making me smile.

“It’s ok oppa, I’ll be fine.” I assured him. I poured my brother a glass of his favorite juice and hand it to him. “So when will I start at SM High?” I asked as Luhan finally joins us.

“You’re going to be in one school with us?” He asked as he took the seat in front of me. I nodded and smiled at him. “Oh, guys I’m not coming to school. My classes are all canceled so I’m free today.” He announced making me smile.

“Good! Then you can accompany Minjee at home.” Xiumin said as he munched on his last toast. “I’m going to go to her school now. See you guys in school.” Xiumin said as he placed his plate on the sink before giving me a hug. “You better be good at home ok? Luhan I’m counting on you to take good care of my little sister.” He said and warned Luhan.

“Oppa, I’m not a little kid anymore.” I whined and kissed his cheek. “Now you be good at school don’t try to skip classes. Oh and don’t forget to eat lunch. We don’t want you to fall sick now do we?” I nagged back making him smiled at me.

“You sound just like umma.” He said as he caressed my cheek. He inhaled a deep breath and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Be good.” He said again and walked out. I couldn’t help but smile. To be honest I do miss mom, but what else I can do right?

“We’ll be off too.” They said as they got up. All of em carried their dishes to the sink and walked off after bidding us goodbye. It was just Luhan and I at the table now.

“I’ll do the dishes today since you already helped with breakfast.” Luhan said as he carried his plate to the sink. “So what do you wanna do today?” He asked as I carry my plate and hand them to him.

“I don’t know. I feel like relaxing at home my week has been hectic lately.” I said as I lean on the counter top staring at his back as he washes the dishes. “Luhan, have you ever been heartbroken?” I asked out of the blue making him sort of caught off guard with my sudden question.

“All of us have experience them.” He said coolly as he wiped his hands dry. “Why asking such an extreme question?” He said as he walks up to me. I sighed and walked together with him to the living room as we fold the blankets.

“I don’t know. Jinyoung was my first love. It’s painful knowing that we’re over and I feel like there’s nothing else for me.” I admitted and flopped on the mattress. I bit my lower lips and stared at Luhan as he sat in front of me.

“You wanna get things off your chest?” He said and moves closer to me. He took a deep breath and held my hands. “You can always talk to me.” He said and gives me that sweet smile of his.

“I’ve been faking everything lately. Smiling as if nothing is wrong, talking like I am ok when deep down I feel like I’ve been torn and brutally murdered.” I said face palmed.

“I know it’s tough. You should’ve you know save your heart for someone who is worth dying for you know.” Luhan said as he uncovered my face. “I know you’re better than to just cry over him Minjee-ah, I know you’re strong to just move on.”

“But it’s hard.” I admitted and tears slowly fell down my cheeks. “I always believe in him. He just makes it sound so promising.” I said and wiped my tears. “I believe him Luhan. I would never know that he’ll do this to me.”

“You know what lets go out. Should we go shopping? Ice cream?” Luhan said as he pulled me up. “Should we even go to the park and have a short walk?” He keeps on throwing ideas as we walked towards his car.

Sometimes I feel better when I’m with him. To be honest I feel better with any of my friends. They treat me like my brother would. I’m thankful I meet them. Ever since I was little I used to just play with Sunhi but as we grow up and oppa found new friends Sunhi and I grew distance with each other as I constantly follow my brother around.

One reason is that he doesn’t wanna let me out of his side. But I guess it’s for the good. Other than him who else do I have that is close to a family? I look at Luhan and smiled at him.

“Thank you hannie~” I said and starts to tear up again.

“There she goes, crying again. Yah, you should stop crying~” He said and passed me a box of tissue. “You look ugly when you cry.” He said making me throw the tissue box at him. “I was kidding!” He said as I rolled my eyes at him. “You’re always pretty to me.” I couldn’t help it but blush.

“Where are we going?” I asked as I took out my compact mirror and applied some powder. “Shopping?”

“You wanna go to Dongdaemun?” He suggested making me nod eagerly. “Dongdaemun haja!” He shouted as I clapped in excitement.

 

⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡⌠⌡

 

Hey guys!

An update for the week :)

Will update more next week on Monday KST

 

 

I'm entering a contest :)

Go subscribe to [Tokki Berry]

Maybe you guys can enter too ;)