Final Goodbye~

Betrayed

-Jinyoung’s POV-

I messed my hair as I walked into the men’s rest room. I seriously can’t take the scene out of my mind. Minjee’s faced when she saw me kissing Sunhi. My mixed feeling when I saw someone by her side.

No doubt that he’s a different guy from the one I saw at the park the other day but I can’t help it. Minjee’s been the girl that made me feel whole again. My heart always tells me that she’s innocent.

Why is that? She’s changing boyfriends like it’s a simple thing to do. I’ve seen her with 2 different boys and one of them was definitely with that group of guys that swarmed us the a few weeks back. I mean who else would it be then her boyfriends? I sat down on the cold floor as I rested my head on my arm.

‘I always trusted my brother more. He’s all I have.’ The words linger in my mind. That was the words that I heard from her while she was talking with Sunhi. Brother… I’ve never actually met Minjee’s brother.

She never tells me about him either. I stood up and walked over to the sink and washed my face. “I wonder if Minjee has a brother…” I said as I wiped the water off my face. I walked out and head towards my class. ‘Maybe I should ask around.’ I thought and tried to pay attention in class.

School was finally over and I rushed to my locker to get my stuff and ran towards my car. “Hyung! We have practice today!” I heard Baro yelled as he saw me raced to my car.

“Start without me! I’ll be back later! I have something that I need to do first.” I shouted and quickly got into my car. I just hope that the address Jiyoung gave me is right. Kim Minjee is it really true that you have a brother that I know nothing of?

I finally arrive at the place but it looked like it was deserted. I mean look at the place. It’s like a wrecked out place why would Minjee live here? I got out of my car and walked over to the doorstep. “Excuse me?” I heard someone said as I turned around I saw an ahjumma walking up to me with curious eyes.

“Ah, are you living here?” I asked making her look at me weirdly. “Ah~ I’m actually searching for someone.” I said as she nods knowingly.

“Are you searching for the Kim family? They moved out a few years ago. Those two kids are the toughest kids I’ve ever met.” She said with a proud smile plastered on her face.

“What do you mean by toughest?” I question making her looked at me with a kind smile. “Are you saying that they are a gangster?” I blurted out making her chuckled.

“Not in that sense, young boy.” She said and grinned at me. “What I meant is that they are strong in terms of mentally.” She said as she sat on the bench not far from the path way. I got near to her and sat next to her.

She started to tell me the stories and history of Minjee… without me knowing my heart felt weak. I never knew Minjee has been through such a hard time. It must’ve been tough on her when her father pushed her and hit her. To be honest I never asked her. I stood up and bowed at the ahjumma once she gave me Minjee’s current address.

I got off when I saw a group of boys entered the house. I got out of the car and walked towards the front door. “KIM MINJEE! GET BACK DOWN HERE THIS INSTANCE!” I heard a male’s voice yelled.

“No! You’ve been unreasonable with me!” I heard her soft voice angrily yelling back. “I can’t believe you did this to me! And you’re my brother’s friend!” She shouted. “I had enough!”

I was about to knock when the door flung open as a boy stood in front of me. I recognize him. He was one of the guys who came to the field the other day. “What brings you here?” He said coldly as I saw Minjee walked up behind him.

The room was filled with guys and all of them stood up with questioning look. “Oh look who came by for a visit guys.” Another one of them said as he huddled around the guy who was standing in front of me.

-Your POV-

I think my heart stopped beating when I saw him standing there. Am I dreaming or hallucinating? Are my eyes deceiving me right now? “Hyung! We got visitor!” Sehun shouted as he smirked.

“Wow, wow, wow look who drop by.” Kris said as he walked out of the kitchen. “Back for some hotness?” He said which make me look at him weirdly. I shook my head and ran up to Jinyoung. I pushed them back inside and pushed Jinyoung out as I closed the door behind me.

“What are you doing here?” I spoke what was on my mind. My voice surprisingly found their way out and my emotion was calm. “How do you even know where I live?” I said as I tried to hold onto the door not letting any of them out.

“You live here? With all those boys?” Jinyoung asked and blink at me a few times. I let out an anxious laugh as I scratched the back of my head. “Are you kidding me right now? Because it is seriously not funny to me.”

“When was it ever been funny?!” I heard Chanyeol shout from the inside. “Kim Minjee, come inside right now young lady!” He yelled again as I turned around and shushed him.

“Whoever uses young lady in this century?” I shouted back and sighed. “Go away… I’ll be fine on my own.” I told them off which seems to be useless knowing how stubborn they are plus they can be quite protective over me just like my brother.

“Seriously Minjee… explain something to me. No, no, more like explain to me a lot of things.” Jinyoung curiously said as he looks at me in disbelieve. I’m seriously shocked by this and my mind just won’t function!

“Minjee! You better not say a word! Get back inside and let us handle him!” Suho shouted as they bang the door. WHy are they trying to be my lawyer or something GOSH! “This is the final warning missy!” He added as they repeatedly bang the door.

“What decade are you guys in? We don’t use this entire missy and young lady thing anymore. And I’ve told you I can handle things on my own! I’m a grown lady for god sakes!” I screamed in frustration. "I don't need a lawyer or transtalor! I can speak for myself just FINE!" They quieted down which was a relief.

“Ok look, first things first, what you saw were just my brother’s friend. My brother and I stayed over here ever since my parents passed away and no I’m not living with all of them just 1 but sometimes they do tend to sleep over but that are not the main point right now. The main point is why are you here and how on earth did you find me?” I blurted out as the place got quiet. “Hold on a second. It’s too quiet.” I said and turned around as I open the door.

“You think you can ditch us just like that huh?” Lay said as they all headed out to the front yard. I guess they finally used their brains and got out through the back door. “Yah! Kim Minjee, get back here!” He instructed.

“No! Make me!” I said and gave them a stern look. Neither of them budged and since I’ve been quarrelling with them in the first place I’m seriously getting stubborn.

“Kim Minjee, if you don’t listen to us we’ll tell your brother about this!” Baekhyun threaten making me puffed out air. Since my brother is doing extra work for the days he skipped out from work, he’s not here right now. I really don’t like it when they do this to me.

“You guys are being unfair!” I shrieked and stomped my way passed Jinyoung and got behind Kai who was giving Jinyoung dirty looks. “Why do you guys always use that brother card with me?!”

“Because that’s the only way to make you listen to us.” Chen said and crossed his arms. “Now since you’re here why don’t we talk about that other issue later and deal with this big boulder now.” He said and sent daggers to Jinyoung with his eyes.

“Now, now, lets not scare the guess away it’s rude.” Luhan said as I rolled my eyes at him. Right and treating him like this isn’t rude I mean we’re cornering him right now!

“You guys are being ridiculous!” I said as D.O took a step forward and held me back. “D.O let me go!” I struggled as I tried to set free from his grip.

“Hey! Don’t be too rough on her.” Jinyoung, surprisingly, said as he tried to reach out to me. He was blocked by Kris and Chanyeol who quickly grabbed his hand. “Let me go.” He said and pulled his arm harshly.

“Why are you here?” Kai said with an intense glare. “Are you trying to pick a fight with us again? Why are you not satisfied that you’ve already hit one of our friends?” He said and approached him.

“Guys! Can we please not fight?” I yelled which was utterly useless. I tried to escape from D.O but it seems to be impossible. “I will hate you guys forever if you guys ever lay a finger on him!” I shouted making them look at me.

“It’s not fair Minjee… he can hit one of us but none of us can lay a finger on him?” D.O said as I tugged my hand free. “It’s really unfair!” He said full of dissatisfaction in his voice.

“Yes it’s unfair because I wanted to hit him!” I said and rushed towards Jinyoung and punched him right in the stomach. “Well I hoped that paid off.” I said and dusted my hands as the others smirked.

“I guess that self-defense class with Tao finally paid off.” I heard Xiumin’s voice as I snapped my head back and saw Xiumin smirking as he made his way towards me. “Are you looking for me?” He questioned Jinyoung who is on his knees.

“I think I hit him too hard.” I said and bit my finger. “Are you ok?” I said as I helped him up. He shook his head and puffed out air as I checked him. “Nothing seems to be broken.” I said jokingly.

“I was just trying to see you.” Jinyoung finally spoke after he took a gulp of cold water that Luhan brought out after they all walked in. They didn’t leave us alone but at least they are not surrounding us. “So it is true that you have a brother.”

“Yea… I know I hid it from you because I know what a jealous type you are.” I said and sighed. “How did you find out?” I asked as he looks at me longingly. "I'm sorry that I never told you anything."

“That doesn’t matter right now. What matters is that I miss you…” He said making my heart feels like it’s been squeezed to bits. To be honest I miss him too but that was just a feeling that I need to throw out.

“Just to be frank here, I miss you too… but I’m sorry Jinyoung I won’t falter from this spot.” I said courageously. “I’m moving on… I’m sorry.” I said and weakly smiled at Jinyoung.

“I thought we had something Minjee.” He said as I shut my eyes tight. I can’t waver! I mustn’t! “What we had for all this month… I thought we had something special.”

“Yes, and if you really thought that we had those bonds you shouldn’t believe what you heard and instead you should’ve talked to me about what you’ve heard.” I stated making him sighed in defeat. “It’s been long over between us and I’m not wishing of going back to that road again.” I earnestly said as I sigh.

“But you can… right? What about our promises? Our trust?” He said which brought tears to my eyes. I feel like crying in his arms but I just have to be strong.

“If you seriously believe in our promise and our trust in the first place then this wouldn’t happen.” I said and stood up. “Look Jinyoung, there’s nothing for us to talk about anymore. Please, just go~” Jinyoung nodded his head and stood up.

I thought he would just go but instead he pulled me close to his body and hugged me tight before kissing me in the lips. “Thank you for all that you’ve done for me. I just want to let you know how much my heart misses you.” He said and walked off. “I guess this is the final goodbye.” He said as I mindlessly waved at him as he exits.

My knees gone weak as I fell down to the floor making the boys rushed up to my side. Tears rolled down my cheek as I let out all my emotions out. Jung Jinyoung… what have you done to me? I broke down and sobbed with all my heart.

 

 

Hey there beautiful readers~

I have been off tracks with my schedule!

I hope double update helps.

HEHE...