Oops! Found out

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up, feeling a little happy after realising what had happened yesterday wasn't a dream.

-FLASHBACK-

"Umma, are you awake?" you blinked, reaching for the emergency button.

In the time of a good one minute, the doctor and the nurses came.

"Doc, is my mom awake?" you asked while wiping away your tears while the doctor checks on your mom.

After ending his check, he smiled. "Yes, Miss Lee. Your mother is indeed awake. Congrats, and miraculously, she is very healthy so she can remove her oxygen mask now." the doctor bowed and left with the nurses.

"Umma, did you hear that?" you smiled, helping her to sit up and remove the mask.

"Of course I did, my lovely daughter." she smiled, caressing my cheeks. "Umma I missed you." you beamed, attacking her with one of her favourite hugs. "I did too. I heard what you said just now. It must be tough on you." she patted my back. "Aniya, it wasn't." you chuckled, pulling away from the hug. 

"When is your brother returning?" she asked. "Tomorrow." you smiled, having a great idea on how to surprise your brother.

You and your mother made used of the time wisely to catch up on what is happening in life. 

"Umma, Appa says he wants me in the company." you held her hand, observing the vines on her hand.

"This is good. I've been asking him to do this all along." she replied, ruffling your hair. "But why?" you asked, giving her a face with total confusion. "Since Luhan can't take over, why not hand it to a more clever girl like you?" she smiled, pinching your cheeks. "Ah Umma!" you flinched, rubbing your cheeks.

"You seemed to gain weight don't you?" she raised her eyebrows at you. "I didn't." you turned your back facing her, your face flushed red. "You must lost weight or else no one will court you! Old lady you will be!" she flicked your forehead. "Ah Umma!" you whined, practically begging her to stop teasing you.

"Arasseo." she laughed, letting you easily this once. "Umma, it's late already. I have to go back home. Get a goodnight sleep and I'll visit you again either tomorrow morning or when Gege arrive back in Korea." you grab your bags and kissed her goodbye.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Careless Careless, Shoot Anon-" your phone rang, once again when you were happily brushing your teeth.

"Urgh! Why do they have to always ring when I'm brushing my teeth?!" you groaned, quickly finish up brushing and went to pick up the phone. 

"Yeobosayo?" you answered. "Heeyoung, it's Umma." the caller answered. "Oh Umma what's the matter?" you walked out of the room, trying to tie your hair up while answering the phone. "Nothing, I'm just bored." your mother replied. "Umma, get out of the room and have a walk around the hospital!" you shouted, knowing that she would stay in the ward the whole day if not asked to. "Yah, is this how you speak to your mom after she wakes up from a major coma?" she yelled childishly. "Nae umma, mianhae." you chuckled, grabbing yourself only a piece of bread for breakfast. "Get some solid food!" she reminded. "Omo, Umma you sounded just like Gege!" you laughed, dropping the bread that was previously in your mouth. "He is my blood, of course he sounds like me!" she laughed. 

"Umma, what do you want for Lunch? I'll buy it and sneak those into the ward later." you asked. "Ddukbokki! Go to the usual Ddukbokki stall to buy it arasseo?" she beamed. You chuckled, "Arasseo Umma! Don't forget to take a walk around the hospital!" you reminded, ending the call.

You walked around the mansion, going into the guys room to do a room check before heading to shower. You were feeling quite unwell today but you hardly cared.

-

"Ahjumma~ Two serving of Ddukbokki takeaway please." you ordered, arriving at the ddukbokki stall nearby The Mansion as instructed by your mom.

You walked way, feeling happy and excited to visit your mom although you already met her yesterday.

"Umma I'm here!" you opened the door, but to your surprise, nobody was inside the ward. "Aish, this active Umma of mine." you shook your head, dialing for her number.

"Yeobosayo?" a very lovely voice answered the phone. "Mrs Lee, your ddukbokkie order has arrived." you spoke nicely on the phone. "Arasseo Youngie, I'll be back in the ward in a moment." with that, she ended the call.

"Back!" your mom entered the ward and started feasting on the ddukbokki. "Excuse me ma'am! This ddukbokki is for 2 person to enjoy." you said. "Aigoomonina, why do I have to share it with you." your mom shook her head, groaning and complaining.

"Umma, since when did you follow Hoya oppa's catc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter