Exposed

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noise of furnitures getting knocked against and shoes getting thrown all over the floor had awoken Heeyoung.

She yawned as she got up to give herself a stretch, 'The boys are back.' she realised as she looked at her clock. 

Her eyes widened in horror as she realised that she had forgotten to prepare dinner for them. "Oh god, I'm so in a mess right now." she exhaled frustratedly as she quickly comb her bed hair away and rushed down to the living room.

"Hey guys, welcome back!" Heeyoung rushed down in time to welcome them back from practice. "Hey babe." Kai grinned as he enveloped Heeyoung with hug and a quick kiss.

Heeyoung taken aback by Kai's action, stared at him in shock. At one side, Baekhyun was mentally plotting Kai's death in his sleep tonight while Luhan was beside Baekhyun, laughing at his murderous glare. 

"What's for dinner, Babe?" Kai asked, as ruffled Heeyoung's freshly comb hair. "I forgot to cook." Heeyoung confessed, biting her bottom lips with guilt. "Say what?" Chen, who overheard their conversation shouted in worry. Can't blame Chen for that because he was the type to get very hungry in a moment.

"What happened guys?" Kris groaned, unhappy that he have to tolerate such noise at this hour. "The thing is, I forgot to cook." Heeyoung sighed. 

Everyone looked at her with surprised faces that made Heeyoung winced. 

"Let's order pizza for dinner, I'll pay." Suho leapt out to the rescue. The boys cheered in excitement since its been long since they had pizza for their meals.

"Thank you so much, oppa." Heeyoung sighed in relieve. The smell of sweat seemed to smack into Heeyoung's face and it was too much for her to bear. "Guys!!!" Heeyoung pinched her nose.

Everyone turned their heads to face Heeyoung. "All of you need a shower." Heeyoung complained, pinching her nose and scrunching her face.

"Awww, how about you get your boyfriend to shower first." D.O playfully shoving a sweat dreched jacket into her face. "Ewwww! I hate you," Heeyoung shove the jacket away from her face and sent a slap to D.O's shoulders.

"I love yo- OUCH!"" D.O retracted in pain as the spot where Heeyoung had attacked flushed red. Baekhyun, Kai and Luhan chuckled in unison at D.O's reaction.

A triumph grin hung on Kai's face as he slung an arm around Heeyoung's shoulder, "That's what you get from teasing my girl." Heeyoung shifted uncomfortably and forced her smile up to match up with Kai's.

"Stop teasing! Now go to shower." Heeyoung said, removing Kai's hand from her shoulder by holding hands with him.

Baekhyun was the first one to stand up and stomp towards his room. When he walked passed Heeyoung, he let out a barely audible grunt that made guilt send a punch to Heeyoung.

Heeyoung sent an inconspicuous glance to Luhan which make him jump up from his sofa and heads to his own room.

A relieved sigh came from Heeyoung as Luhan patted her shoulders, making sure that he'll check on Baekhyun later on.

"You guys really need a shower. The house smells like a rubbish chute!" Heeyoung complained. "Arasseo..." Kris groaned, signalling everyone to head to their rooms to shower.

Heeyoung sighed in relieve as she sat down onto the couch and flipped through channels to find shows to watch.

-

"Baekhyun?" Luhan called as he poked his head into the room. In his sight, there was a purple hair male who was drying his hair with his cartoonish towels. "Hm?" Baekhyun hummed in reply. "Can you come out for awhile, I've something to talk to you." Luhan motioned Baekhyun to walk over as he spoke.

Baekhyun looked at the older male with a knowing look. 

"Hyung, what do you want?" Baekhyun asked, pushing the balcony door to a close. "Baekhyun ah, don't be mad at Heeyoung." Luhan revealed. "I'm not." Baekhyun chuckled while hanging his towel at the other side of the balcony.

"You're not?" Luhan asked, shocked. "Hyung, since when did I get mad with her at these type of matters?" Baekhyun erupted in laughter as he patted the elder's shoulder. "B-but, y-you. J-just now." Luhan tried asking, surprised.

"Ah, that. Well I was just jealous, overly jealous. Don't tell that to Heeyoung alright." Baekhyun scratched his forehead in embarrassment.

"It's understandable." Luhan burst out laughing, ensuring the younger one. "Hyung!" Baekhyun frowned at unstoppable laughter erupting from Luhan. It took a few moment to get Luhan back to his initial motive of the talk. 

"I think, we should break the news to Kai as fast as possible." Luhan confessed. "Same goes for me. The earlier, the less the pain will be." Baekhyun nodded. "It's just the risk of Kai getting admitted back into the hospital is bigger and we'll have more scandals to handle that is stopping us." Luhan reasoned.

"Everyone's so afraid of that. Even Kyungsoo had begged her to act like a couple with him," Baekhyun sighed reluctantly. "We should discuss it together." Luhan said. "With Kai sticking onto Heeyoung wherever she goes, it won't be easy at all." Baekhyun shook his head.

"Even you don't get the chance of following her around like that." Luhan teased. "Hyung!" Baekhyun threw a light punch at him as he frowned.

"Let's just get Kai to go out tonight." a higher pitched voice said. Both of them turned around and realised that Chen was there. "Okay, how much did you hear?" Baekhyun gulped, he secretly wished that Chen wasn't standing on Kai's side.

"All of it. From you being jealous to the most recent one. Rest assured, I won't reveal anything to the guys." Chen said, hanging out his towel to dry on the hanger. "Good thing that we have you on our side." Luhan chuckled, high fiving with Baekhyun.

"I'll get Kai to go out with me to buy something tonight and you guys will just discuss the issue. I have an intuition that Kai will reveal the relationship on the upcoming press conference." Chen explained.

"Thanks for the support, Chen. I'm really grateful. I really am." Baekhyun patted Chen's shoulders joyfully. "Alright then, time for dinner." Chen said as the doorbell rang. 

"See you in the living room, hyung." Baekhyun mimicked the zipping action before leaving the balcony together with Chen.

"I'm gonna stay here longer. Need a breather." Luhan prompted. Both of the younger ones nodded and did a small wave to Luhan before heading to the living room.

Luhan nodded. "I can still remember why I allowed him to date my sister." Luhan smiled as he gazed at the shining stars hanging in the dark skies.

-

"Ergh! I'm so full!" Heeyoung complained, rubbing her stomach as she dropped herself onto the couch. "Kim JongIn! I need you to help Chen with the groceries!" Luhan smirked in triumph as Kai obeyed obediently.

The younger one fetched himself a coat and a disguise before reaching over to Heeyoung and delievered a peck on her pink cheeks.

Heeyoung smiled as she felt some strength of repression withdrawing, 'Finally some space for me to breathe.'

"I'll be back soon." Kai winked, before getting dragged out of the house by Chen. 

Suddenly, Luhan clapped and got everyone's attention. "Guys! We're holding a meeting!" he went on.

"Didn't Kai and Chen just went out? Let's wait for them to get back first." D.O claimed. Luhan shook his head, "Nope, we're gonna talk about JongIn and Heeyoung. That's why I got Chen to drag Kai out for a while." 

"Oh no...." Heeyoung muttered, she knew what was coming up next and she didn't like the idea of this meeting coming up so soon.

"So, what's the topic about?" Sehun asked, coming out from the kitchen and absolutely clueless about the situation. 

"I'll start first, I personally think that we should tell the truth we're hiding to Kai soon." Luhan spoke up, folding his arms. "No! Kai will not be able to take it well!" D.O strongly disagreed. "You're sparing a thought for Kai but have you spared a thought for my sister? Do you see her as happy as last time?" Luhan retorted.

"Ge...." Heeyoung softly called.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter