Moving Out

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey babe. What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked, sitting on your bed as he watched you fold your clothes. "I'm packing up." you replied casually, putting the clothes into the suitcase.

"Can you not move? I need you." Baekhyun quietly begged, making you giggle. "Baek, it's not like I live thousands and miles away from the dorm! I just live next door!" you laughed.

"But I won't get to see you in the morning!" he pouted cutely. "You can come over, just tell Suho oppa or Kris oppa and they'll let you come over." you argued back, pulling his pout with your fingers. 

He looked at you as he crossed his arms like a little kid. "Like hell Luhan ge will let me come over." Baekhyun rolled his eyes, a little irritated. "If he don't, you'll sneak over!" you said, crawling into your boyfriend's arms. 

"Sure sure, how to sneak out when there's gonna be 11 pairs of eyes watching over me." Baekhyun groaned, resting his head on your shouder. "You can and you will." you chuckled, giving him a kiss on his lips.

"Why must you move." Baekhyun whined. "Now, Baek. Don't try to act like a child." you warned, wagging a finger at him. "Whatever. I want you here! So I can hug you at night and fall asleep together!" Baekhyun tucked his hands at his waist, slightly frowning.

"I know you do, I do too. But for the sake of you guys, I have to do this." you explained. You heard a sigh escape Baekhyun's lips as you resumed packing. You wished you wouldn't finish packing that soon. The feeling of leaving the warmth-filled house is heart-wrecking. Eventhough you would be living right beside them.

"I'm going to miss your presence." Baekhyun said, making your goosebumps raise. "Baek, can you stop being so cheesy." you said, looking at him. "Why must I?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "If you keep up, I can't bare to leave." you frowned sadly.

"I want you to stay." Baekhyun held your hands, giving you a stern stare. If was your turn to sigh. You pulled your hands off Baekhyun's and brought out your luggages to the living room. "I do want that too." you mumbled.

"You're already done?!" your brother placed his fashion magazine on the coffee table. "Yeah, figured out that I might as well move out as soon as I can. Or else I can't bear to leave." you sighed. "Now now, you sound like someone who's moving far away." Luhan held your shoulders, giving you a warm hug.

"Even though it's just next door, I can't bear to live without you guys. It's going to be like at home." you explained, wrapping your arms around the older male's waist.

"Me too, me too." he patted you back with understanding. A sigh escaped your lips once again, pulling away from the hug. As Baekhyun came down from the stairs, you looked away and went to wear your shoes and your brother pulled the luggages to the door.

Before he grabbed his coat, he turned and looked at the younger male. "Baek, aren't you accompanying her?" The younger male shrugged as he scratched his forehead. "Ge, let's go. He can come when he's in the right mind to." you pulled Luhan along, opening the door.

As soon as he closed the door to your new house, he gave you a stern stare. "Mind explaining what are you two doing?" he asked as he folded his arms. "It's just that Baek doesn't want me to leave." you replied, pretending to show no care.

"Seesh, you guys are so childish." he scrunched up his face in disgust. "Ge, he doesn't understand that it's not my decision that I want to move out! I've been you guys since Baekhyun came into the house and he keeps begging me to stay! It's like I have a say on that!" you stopped, bursting out in anger.

"You should have told him properly, not ignore him!" he scolded. "I've already explained it to everyone. Ask anyone of the guys and they'll understand!" you argued back. "I'm going to ignore the both of you until the both of you resolve this." Luhan said, opening the door to leave.

"Ge! Not you too!" you groaned going over to shut the door before he leaves. "You know you two have the most childish fights on earth and I'm definitely not letting Baekhyun get distracted during his practice." he scolded. "If you leave, I'll just call Kai over." you threatened.

"Go ahead, see if it's me or you who lose out in the end." Luhan answered, slamming the door shut. "Fine! I'LL JUST HAVE TO UNPACK MYSELF!" you raised your voice, fully aware that no one was listening to you.

You sighed, looking over at the incredible amount of luggage. You bit your lips, already reaching for your phone as you continued checking your house. You silently waited for the call to get through, figuring what to do next.

"Yobeosayo?" the male answered. "Hey Kai, I was wondering if you have anytime to help me with my new house." you scratched your head in an awkward manner. "Sure, I'll get some of the hyungs done too." he agreed almost too immediately, sounding different at the same time. "Oh, thanks. See in twenty minutes time." you said, hanging up.

-

Exactly twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang and you hurriedly went to opened the door. Without giving the visitor a glance, you pressed the button that opens the gate, allowing the visitor to enter your premises.

You were busy unpacking the boxes as you called, "Finally you arrived, Kai come on and help out." you signaled the male in the house to head over to help out. 

What you didn't expect was to hear a way too familiar voice. "You should have looked at your contacts before dialing." he came over to help unpack. You looked at the male in shock, you thought you had called Kai. You unlocked your phone and visited the logs page.

Your eyes widened into as big as saucepans as you realised that you had dialed for speed dial number 1 instead of 4. Baekhyun looked at you for a moment, noticing you staring into the space.

You cleared your voice and looked away. "Why do you even care who I would have called." Baekhyun stopped unpacking and looked at you in disbelief, "I'm your boyfriend for goddamn's sake!" he said.

"A boyfriend should be able to understand my situation." you retaliate back. A frown was evident on his face, especially when he knit his brows together. You caught a slight sigh escaping from his lips as you tried hard concentrating on the boxes.

"You know what, you're done. You can go home now, I don't need you right here." you sighed, dragging him to the door. "Wait, Heeyoung!" he skidded to a stop. "What?!" you burst out in anger, you had no patience left. Especially when you have so much things to do on your own.

"I'm sorry for not trying to understand you." he said, bring your hands to his lips and gave it a peck. You softened up, you regretted overreacting at his re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter