Consoling

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was too much of a sunny day to enjoy the Summer Vacation Holiday. In fact, the temperature was a burning 37 degrees! Heeyoung stayed at home due to the heat and sat around in the house all day alone, with EXO out with their schedules while Kai was still in a coma, being taken care of by Hara.

She decided to let Hara and herself take shifts on taking care of Kai as she couldn't take care of Kai 24/7 and further tire the EXO members by asking them to fetch her clothes to the hospital. And, since Hara insisted that she would take care of him since she had no schedules and had nothing to do.

Heeyoung greedily took a huge sip of cola to quench her burning thirst at . She knew that drinking cola would not satisfy her thirst for water but oh well, who cares. Her eyes were glued onto the tv screen as she placed the glass of cola onto the coffee table infront of her. 

Heeyoung then retrieved her fan and started fanning herself again, with her eyes still on the screen.

It was awhile before Heeyoung threw her fan away and surrendered to the heat. "It's so hot!" she complained. "We need to get an air-conditioner installed." she mumbled to herself, looking around the lonely and gloomy living room.

"I'm too lazy to go out to get myself an ice-cream." Heeyoung sighed, lying on the couch with her lower body almost hanging int the air.

"EXO should have ended their schedules already. I should go take a shower while waiting for them to come back." Heeyoung agreed with herself, heading to her room to shower.

-

After having a refreshing and cooling shower, Heeyoung came down to the living room and continued to watch tv.

"THE LOCATION WAS SO DAMN HOT! IT ALMOST HAD ME DRAINED OF MY ENERGY!!" Xiumin complained, wiping away his sweat with his mid-length sleeves as he stepped into the house.

"You and your exaggerations, Minseok Hyung." Suho chuckled, also wiping away the beads of sweat on his forehead. "I agree with Minseokie Hyung! The location was like flaming how!" Lay spoke up, fanning himself with his hands.

"I don't think it was that hot though." Kris disagreed, removing his sunglasses as he wiped away his tiny but evident beads of sweat with a piece of tissue. "It was not that hot and you are sweating like a swollen pig. Kris, seriously." Chanyeol laughed, fetching himself an iced bottle of water.

"I think it was too hot for own good. What about you Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun asked, turning to face the blank faced Baekhyun. "Baekhyun hyung?" D.O waved his hands right infront of the said boy's face, making him snap out of his dazed thoughts.

"Huh?" Baekhyun blinked afew times, looking all so innocent at everyone.

"I think the heat had got Baekhyun." Tao commented, joining the others chuckling and nodding in agreement.

"Hey guys! Head to shower now to refreshen yourselves!" Heeyoung called from the living room, frightening some of the members. Luhan was one of the members who got frightened by the shout.

"Mei! You don't have the need to yell at us when we are so near you! Especially when we are at the door step and your are in the living room!" Luhan complained, patting his heart out of instinct as he almost jumped out of his skin when his younger sibling yelled surprisingly.

"Whatever." Heeyoung shrugged as she took another sip of cola. "Stop drinking cola! You'll get fat!" Chen teased, snatching the cola from Heeyoung. The said girl flinched at the stickyness of Chen's body when him and her  arms brushed over contact.

"Oh my god, Ew!" Go shower before I make you do one month worth of laundry!" Heeyoung furrowed her brows, snatching her cola drink back from Chen without making any skin contact.

"Awww, Heeyoung loves me." Chen purposely hugged Heeyoung as she struggled to get Chen's sticky yet smelly arms off her. "Oh god, Jongdae oppa!" she continuously hit on Chen's arms.

"Ouch! It hurts!" Chen pouted like a duck, looking innocently at her. "You look like a duck and go wash up!" Heeyoung groaned, pushing Chen upstairs.

"Everyone better go shower before I change my mind and make each of you do the laudry, dishes, the-" Heeyoung didn't manage to finish her sentence before all her audience is gone.

She walked into each and every room to make sure that everyone was showering. When she decided to walk to Suho's room which was next to the balcony, she saw one familiar shadow standing out at the balcony.

She stopped in her tracks, turned back and narrowed her eyes at the person. "Baekhyun." she muttered. Instinctively, Baekhyun turned over to face Heeyoung, with both of his arms crossed.

"What's the matter Baek?" she asked as she went up to backhug him. "Nothing." Baekhyun forced up a grin, acting like nothing had happened.

"Baek, I know there's something bothering you. Tell me." Heeyoung leaned onto Baekhyun as Baekhyun took her hands into his.

"Young." Baekhyun called with a low yet raspy voice. Heeyoung stood there frozen. There was once she heard this tone from Baekyun. Shaking away her negative thoughts, she nervously gulp before she replied. "Yes Baek?"

There was a moment of silence where Baekhyun refused to speak up at the moment. Heeyoung's frown got deeper, "Baekhyun, you need to tell what's bothering you." she insisted. 

The still atmosphere surrounded the whole balcony, as though suffocating the couple, making the both of them unable to talk. 

"Baek," Heeyoung nudged, urging the older male to speak up. Heeyoung could feel Baekhyun hestitating. She sighed, deciding to give him one last nudge before she leaves the balcony and leave him alone.

"Baek, you-" Heeyoung didn't even get to finish her sentence before Baekhyun turned over to look at her with watery eyes.

Heeyoung drew in a deep breath in shock, "Oh god, Baek. What happened?" she asked, cupping his cheeks.

-FLASHBACK-

Baekhyun was deciding to head into the MC's waiting room when he heard some little gossiping. He narrowed his eyes in curiousity as he leaned onto the door and listened in for more.

"Have you heard of the scandal?" the MC sitting in red chair asked her partner. Her partner scoffed in a ever haughty manner. "You kidding me? Who wouldn't have heard of it?" her partner sniggered.

"So, what's your thoughts?" the former asked. "I heard that the girl clinged onto Kai and refused to break up." the latter sat up, paying attention to his partner.

"Really? Wow, what bad luck Kai has." the female said. "I hate girls like this." the male dismissed, shaking his head in disgust.

"By the way, EXO said that that girl who clinged onto Kai was Luhan's sister." the female started again. "Makes sense, Luhan looks so clingy from the start." the male said.

Baekhyun's hands clenched into fist. All he wanted to do was to punch the MCs in the face for dissing his lover and Luhan hyung. Luhan was like his family, he couldn't tolerate anyone disrespecting his family.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter